Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
Coatls: @CatTails10 @Albali @Radderall @CrazyRedFire @Jost138 @NekoTheKat @HereBeDragons @smolz @dragonofyang @SomethingSmarmy

Both: @WildFlora @Pebbledfox @pinkoak80 @sQld @Mozzi @SwishaSweet @Cassichu @Marmite @jobutt @absinthy @Alcina @Optish @ClarkeGriffin

Ok guys, 3 more coatls just hatched and were in luck, this time we get some females!! One female will be going to @itsThirteen as they have been waiting for a female for a while.So, there is 1 that is totally up for grabs!

Also, If I do not hear from the mentioned user within 24 hours, I will open up the other one for everyone.
Coatls: @CatTails10 @Albali @Radderall @CrazyRedFire @Jost138 @NekoTheKat @HereBeDragons @smolz @dragonofyang @SomethingSmarmy

Both: @WildFlora @Pebbledfox @pinkoak80 @sQld @Mozzi @SwishaSweet @Cassichu @Marmite @jobutt @absinthy @Alcina @Optish @ClarkeGriffin

Ok guys, 3 more coatls just hatched and were in luck, this time we get some females!! One female will be going to @itsThirteen as they have been waiting for a female for a while.So, there is 1 that is totally up for grabs!

Also, If I do not hear from the mentioned user within 24 hours, I will open up the other one for everyone.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Thanks for letting us know! I'm waiting for a female with gold underbelly, so I don't know if the one you have is available ;w; if not, I'll wait for the next nest
@MikayD18

Thanks for letting us know! I'm waiting for a female with gold underbelly, so I don't know if the one you have is available ;w; if not, I'll wait for the next nest
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
@Albali

I will keep you updated! Once I hear from itsThirteen I will definitely let you know, as the other user didn't specify a desired gender.
@Albali

I will keep you updated! Once I hear from itsThirteen I will definitely let you know, as the other user didn't specify a desired gender.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

If the little male, 22854678, is still available, I'd love to buy him!
@MikayD18

If the little male, 22854678, is still available, I'd love to buy him!
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons

Of course! I will send you a CR now :)
@HereBeDragons

Of course! I will send you a CR now :)
@MikayD18

YAY! Do you have a preference for treasure or gems? I can do either, and would be happy to send whichever you need most at the moment.
@MikayD18

YAY! Do you have a preference for treasure or gems? I can do either, and would be happy to send whichever you need most at the moment.
8d7o509.png
@Albali

Also If I don't hear from them in 24 hours I will allow the gold female to go to you, as I think that would be fair.
@Albali

Also If I don't hear from them in 24 hours I will allow the gold female to go to you, as I think that would be fair.
@HereBeDragons

Hmm, I would say gems would be better at this moment :)
@HereBeDragons

Hmm, I would say gems would be better at this moment :)
@MikayD18 HOW MUCH?! :)
@MikayD18 HOW MUCH?! :)
@NekoTheKat

The cost for the coatl is 60k or 80g. I just sold one of them, and one of them is promised to one user as they have been waiting for quite a long time, one of the first few people on the ping list actually. And one user posted before you acquiring about one. So if you could maybe wait for the next nest, I can put them on a fire, wind, water, or earth.
@NekoTheKat

The cost for the coatl is 60k or 80g. I just sold one of them, and one of them is promised to one user as they have been waiting for quite a long time, one of the first few people on the ping list actually. And one user posted before you acquiring about one. So if you could maybe wait for the next nest, I can put them on a fire, wind, water, or earth.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37