Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@MikayD18 could I please be added to the coatl pinglist?
@MikayD18 could I please be added to the coatl pinglist?
M5RokZd.pngslp_icon_by_rexcaliburr-dbmbj35.png
@dragonofyang

Yes, I will add you now!
@dragonofyang

Yes, I will add you now!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
Coatls: @CatTails10 @Albali @Radderall @CrazyRedFire @Jost138 @NekoTheKat @HereBeDragons @smolz @dragonofyang @SomethingSmarmy

Both: @WildFlora @Pebbledfox @pinkoak80 @sQld @Mozzi @SwishaSweet @Cassichu @Marmite @jobutt @absinthy @Alcina @Optish @ClarkeGriffin

Ok guys, 3 more coatls just hatched and were in luck, this time we get some females!! One female will be going to @itsThirteen as they have been waiting for a female for a while.So, there is 1 that is totally up for grabs!

Also, If I do not hear from the mentioned user within 24 hours, I will open up the other one for everyone.
Coatls: @CatTails10 @Albali @Radderall @CrazyRedFire @Jost138 @NekoTheKat @HereBeDragons @smolz @dragonofyang @SomethingSmarmy

Both: @WildFlora @Pebbledfox @pinkoak80 @sQld @Mozzi @SwishaSweet @Cassichu @Marmite @jobutt @absinthy @Alcina @Optish @ClarkeGriffin

Ok guys, 3 more coatls just hatched and were in luck, this time we get some females!! One female will be going to @itsThirteen as they have been waiting for a female for a while.So, there is 1 that is totally up for grabs!

Also, If I do not hear from the mentioned user within 24 hours, I will open up the other one for everyone.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Thanks for letting us know! I'm waiting for a female with gold underbelly, so I don't know if the one you have is available ;w; if not, I'll wait for the next nest
@MikayD18

Thanks for letting us know! I'm waiting for a female with gold underbelly, so I don't know if the one you have is available ;w; if not, I'll wait for the next nest
She/her|+2 hours ahead FR time
@Albali

I will keep you updated! Once I hear from itsThirteen I will definitely let you know, as the other user didn't specify a desired gender.
@Albali

I will keep you updated! Once I hear from itsThirteen I will definitely let you know, as the other user didn't specify a desired gender.
@MikayD18

If the little male, 22854678, is still available, I'd love to buy him!
@MikayD18

If the little male, 22854678, is still available, I'd love to buy him!
EotMsig.jpg
@HereBeDragons

Of course! I will send you a CR now :)
@HereBeDragons

Of course! I will send you a CR now :)
@MikayD18

YAY! Do you have a preference for treasure or gems? I can do either, and would be happy to send whichever you need most at the moment.
@MikayD18

YAY! Do you have a preference for treasure or gems? I can do either, and would be happy to send whichever you need most at the moment.
EotMsig.jpg
@Albali

Also If I don't hear from them in 24 hours I will allow the gold female to go to you, as I think that would be fair.
@Albali

Also If I don't hear from them in 24 hours I will allow the gold female to go to you, as I think that would be fair.
@HereBeDragons

Hmm, I would say gems would be better at this moment :)
@HereBeDragons

Hmm, I would say gems would be better at this moment :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37