Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Nyfian

Ok, ill send a CR :)
@Nyfian

Ok, ill send a CR :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 the coatls are lovely but you don't have an imperial coming in? please ping me whenever or if you do! :)
@MikayD18 the coatls are lovely but you don't have an imperial coming in? please ping me whenever or if you do! :)
@LadyDay Yes i do have imperials, they are on cooldown now, just waiting for the female (the male is RTB right now, only reason i have not bred them is because i found a more suitable female that that produce the desired colors i had originally planned, and she was a baby when i found her) So i will for sure ping you when there are imperials. I do have this male here that I am not using, that was used for breeding a few times, would you like him? If not i totally understand since his colors are a bit different than what is said on the breeding card. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18227307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182274/18227307_350.png[/img] [/url] I wouldnt ask full price for him because he was a breeder at a time.
@LadyDay

Yes i do have imperials, they are on cooldown now, just waiting for the female (the male is RTB right now, only reason i have not bred them is because i found a more suitable female that that produce the desired colors i had originally planned, and she was a baby when i found her) So i will for sure ping you when there are imperials.

I do have this male here that I am not using, that was used for breeding a few times, would you like him? If not i totally understand since his colors are a bit different than what is said on the breeding card.

18227307_350.png

I wouldnt ask full price for him because he was a breeder at a time.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 I'll send a CR for one of them if that's okay! I'll send 40kT
@MikayD18 I'll send a CR for one of them if that's okay! I'll send 40kT
@Malikai

Accepted! :)
@Malikai

Accepted! :)
@MikayD18 I'm definitely interested in him!! he's gorgeous! thanks so much for the offer :) what's your price?

and yes, please keep me on the pinglist because I definitely want another imperial that you've got in the works.
@MikayD18 I'm definitely interested in him!! he's gorgeous! thanks so much for the offer :) what's your price?

and yes, please keep me on the pinglist because I definitely want another imperial that you've got in the works.
@LadyDay

I would ask 25k for him, if thats ok feel free to send a CR :)
@LadyDay

I would ask 25k for him, if thats ok feel free to send a CR :)
@MikayD18 absolutely! I've sent the CR and thanks again! :)
@MikayD18 absolutely! I've sent the CR and thanks again! :)
@MikayD18 I'd like to be added to the pinglist! I dont have space right now, but i certainly wouldn't mind taking one of those magnificent dergs out of your wings eventually~
@MikayD18 I'd like to be added to the pinglist! I dont have space right now, but i certainly wouldn't mind taking one of those magnificent dergs out of your wings eventually~
hMhI9My.pngc2JyPCj.png
@RaeDirynt

Ok! I will add you. If that last coatl doesnt get snatched up youre welcome to him if you make space in time :)
@RaeDirynt

Ok! I will add you. If that last coatl doesnt get snatched up youre welcome to him if you make space in time :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37