Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
@MikayD18 HOW MUCH?! :)
@MikayD18 HOW MUCH?! :)
7NDj66r.png
My Deviantart
Instagram
"Either get busy living or get busy dying" ~ Stephen King
@NekoTheKat

The cost for the coatl is 60k or 80g. I just sold one of them, and one of them is promised to one user as they have been waiting for quite a long time, one of the first few people on the ping list actually. And one user posted before you acquiring about one. So if you could maybe wait for the next nest, I can put them on a fire, wind, water, or earth.
@NekoTheKat

The cost for the coatl is 60k or 80g. I just sold one of them, and one of them is promised to one user as they have been waiting for quite a long time, one of the first few people on the ping list actually. And one user posted before you acquiring about one. So if you could maybe wait for the next nest, I can put them on a fire, wind, water, or earth.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 darn.. okie then
@MikayD18 darn.. okie then
7NDj66r.png
My Deviantart
Instagram
@NekoTheKat

I'm sorry, It's just the only fair way. You could always reserve one from the next nest for half of the payment? **If you're interested in this, I can ping you when I put them on a nest next, that way you don't have to give me it now, when their breeding cooldown will be about a month.**
@NekoTheKat

I'm sorry, It's just the only fair way. You could always reserve one from the next nest for half of the payment? **If you're interested in this, I can ping you when I put them on a nest next, that way you don't have to give me it now, when their breeding cooldown will be about a month.**
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 i know, and its k. Just put me on the next ping list plz :)
@MikayD18 i know, and its k. Just put me on the next ping list plz :)
7NDj66r.png
My Deviantart
Instagram
@NekoTheKat

Of course, I will ping everyone that is interested every time. Though I think some of the people on the list maybe are not even active anymore? So I think I'll have to check to maybe cut down the list.
@NekoTheKat

Of course, I will ping everyone that is interested every time. Though I think some of the people on the list maybe are not even active anymore? So I think I'll have to check to maybe cut down the list.
@MikayD18 ah k
@MikayD18 ah k
7NDj66r.png
My Deviantart
Instagram
@MikayD18 ah k
@MikayD18 ah k
7NDj66r.png
My Deviantart
Instagram
@MikayD18

Thanks for the business! :D The best of lucks with your hatchery!
@MikayD18

Thanks for the business! :D The best of lucks with your hatchery!
She/her|+2 hours ahead FR time
@Albali

You're welcome!! Shall I remove you from the ping list?
@Albali

You're welcome!! Shall I remove you from the ping list?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37