Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Words of Spider Thread (Lore, Semi Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KursedCurtain thank you for your order! your lore is complete and has been PMed to you. If you want changes made, please let me know, otherwise your total is 230kt/g for 230 words ^^
@KursedCurtain thank you for your order! your lore is complete and has been PMed to you. If you want changes made, please let me know, otherwise your total is 230kt/g for 230 words ^^
Kursed-Curtain-Signature.gif
marking to come back when i have more funds!
marking to come back when i have more funds!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@LightsKamAction Welcome back, and thank you for your orders! We've decided that Kursed will write the bio/description, and I will write the stories (I estimate two stories ranging from 500-700 words each). We'll be working together to ensure our ideas are cohesive ^^
@LightsKamAction Welcome back, and thank you for your orders! We've decided that Kursed will write the bio/description, and I will write the stories (I estimate two stories ranging from 500-700 words each). We'll be working together to ensure our ideas are cohesive ^^
@KursedCurtain @Valanice
Alr! Lmk if either of you need any more info or clarification on the rambling ^^
Take as long as you need!
edit: oup forgot pings...
@KursedCurtain @Valanice
Alr! Lmk if either of you need any more info or clarification on the rambling ^^
Take as long as you need!
edit: oup forgot pings...
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@LightsKamAction Hi, your stories for Declan are complete and have been PMed! If you want changes made, please let me know, otherwise your total is 1315 kt/g for 1315 words ^^

edit: oops i can't type
@LightsKamAction Hi, your stories for Declan are complete and have been PMed! If you want changes made, please let me know, otherwise your total is 1315 kt/g for 1315 words ^^

edit: oops i can't type
@LightsKamAction Bio is done and has been sent to you! I kinda already said it in the message lol, but your total is 300g for 302 words ^^
@LightsKamAction Bio is done and has been sent to you! I kinda already said it in the message lol, but your total is 300g for 302 words ^^
@Valanice
Yoo they're utterly perfect I love em :0
Tysm! Sending a cr once I get the pixel money out of my vault ^^

@KursedCurtain
I cannot stress enough how much I love it www, tysm! I'll shoot a cr over asap <3
@Valanice
Yoo they're utterly perfect I love em :0
Tysm! Sending a cr once I get the pixel money out of my vault ^^

@KursedCurtain
I cannot stress enough how much I love it www, tysm! I'll shoot a cr over asap <3
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!