Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Words of Spider Thread (Lore, Semi Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Your writing was such a gift to read! I would love to order from you!!

Username: Octobrush

Dragon/OCs: Could I get it of these two please:
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci
(Also here's a quick sketch of what Cami's eyes look like since her left eye is covered in her ref!)

Purpose (short bio piece? description? story?): Artistic liberty lore!

Lore outline: Here's a brief blurb about them!
Cami: Full name is Camelia but goes by Cami. In love/partnered with Luci. They/She + Lesbian! Some words to describe them would be relaxed/content/doting/protective/aloof. Taller than Luci (how tall is up to you).
Music Inspiration (Cami to Luci): x

Luci: Full name is Luciernaga but goes by Luci. In love/partnered with Cami. She/her + Sapphic. Some words to describe her would be sweet/gentle/warm/naive/cheerful. Shorter than Cami (how short is up to you).
Music inspiration (Luci to Cami): x

Both of them: They're a couple/mates/partners! They have a happy and healthy relationship. Lore wise, they're soulmates who reincarnate together. Every iteration of them will have them eventually finding each other and ending up happily together, despite any hurtles they may have to go over to reach this ending! Their current incarnations are the ones in their toyhouse profile, but if you wish to write them in a different setting, they still keep their same appearances and color schemes within reason (ex. in an earth-like reincarnation, Cami would have her hair dyed pink, and they wouldn't have their wings/horns/tails).

Number of words: Up to you! I will pay for however many words you write

Payment method[g/kt]: Gems please at a rate of 2g:1 word (up to 1k words) since this is an artistic liberty piece!
Your writing was such a gift to read! I would love to order from you!!

Username: Octobrush

Dragon/OCs: Could I get it of these two please:
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci
(Also here's a quick sketch of what Cami's eyes look like since her left eye is covered in her ref!)

Purpose (short bio piece? description? story?): Artistic liberty lore!

Lore outline: Here's a brief blurb about them!
Cami: Full name is Camelia but goes by Cami. In love/partnered with Luci. They/She + Lesbian! Some words to describe them would be relaxed/content/doting/protective/aloof. Taller than Luci (how tall is up to you).
Music Inspiration (Cami to Luci): x

Luci: Full name is Luciernaga but goes by Luci. In love/partnered with Cami. She/her + Sapphic. Some words to describe her would be sweet/gentle/warm/naive/cheerful. Shorter than Cami (how short is up to you).
Music inspiration (Luci to Cami): x

Both of them: They're a couple/mates/partners! They have a happy and healthy relationship. Lore wise, they're soulmates who reincarnate together. Every iteration of them will have them eventually finding each other and ending up happily together, despite any hurtles they may have to go over to reach this ending! Their current incarnations are the ones in their toyhouse profile, but if you wish to write them in a different setting, they still keep their same appearances and color schemes within reason (ex. in an earth-like reincarnation, Cami would have her hair dyed pink, and they wouldn't have their wings/horns/tails).

Number of words: Up to you! I will pay for however many words you write

Payment method[g/kt]: Gems please at a rate of 2g:1 word (up to 1k words) since this is an artistic liberty piece!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush thank you for your order! I love them! I'll try and get as much done as possible today, but just as a reminder I'll be traveling all day tomorrow and so might not make as much progress. I'll keep you updated and I hope I'll be able to do them justice!
@Octobrush thank you for your order! I love them! I'll try and get as much done as possible today, but just as a reminder I'll be traveling all day tomorrow and so might not make as much progress. I'll keep you updated and I hope I'll be able to do them justice!
Kursed-Curtain-Signature.gif
@Octobrush I raced through that one ha, they were fun to write! your order is complete and a link has been PMed to you. If you want any corrections made, please let me know and I will make them, otherwise your total is 1800g/kt for 902 words ^^
@Octobrush I raced through that one ha, they were fun to write! your order is complete and a link has been PMed to you. If you want any corrections made, please let me know and I will make them, otherwise your total is 1800g/kt for 902 words ^^
Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed writing it!!! I adored what you wrote!! Let me send you a cr!<333
Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed writing it!!! I adored what you wrote!! Let me send you a cr!<333
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush :DDDD tysm for the tip, I'm so glad you liked what i wrote for them! <3
@Octobrush :DDDD tysm for the tip, I'm so glad you liked what i wrote for them! <3
Friendly bump! Please order from this shop!! Here I am ugly crying here over how lovely Valanice's writing is! They will take your dragons'/chars' info and give you such a wonderful lore piece that will have you feeling like it was worth every treasure and gem! [center][emoji=firework size=1]10/10 would def recommend [emoji=firework size=1][/center]
Friendly bump!

Please order from this shop!! Here I am ugly crying here over how lovely Valanice's writing is! They will take your dragons'/chars' info and give you such a wonderful lore piece that will have you feeling like it was worth every treasure and gem!
10/10 would def recommend
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@LightsKamAction thank you so much for your order! As a note, I'm traveling today (one of those long transatlantic flights) and I leave in the morning so your order is on my list and I do have a few ideas bouncing around, but it might take a day or two for me to actually start your order. I hope that's okay ^^' I'll definitely keep you updated on my progress.
@LightsKamAction thank you so much for your order! As a note, I'm traveling today (one of those long transatlantic flights) and I leave in the morning so your order is on my list and I do have a few ideas bouncing around, but it might take a day or two for me to actually start your order. I hope that's okay ^^' I'll definitely keep you updated on my progress.
That's alr! I hope you have a safe trip, take as much time as needed! ^^
That's alr! I hope you have a safe trip, take as much time as needed! ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@LightsKamAction your order is complete and your lore has been PMed to you! If there are any changes you want made, I will make them. Otherwise, your total is 450g for 500 words ^^
@LightsKamAction your order is complete and your lore has been PMed to you! If there are any changes you want made, I will make them. Otherwise, your total is 450g for 500 words ^^
Username: astramaru
Dragon/OC (if applicable): Tyrcia
Purpose (short bio piece? description? story?): bio piece, medium-ish length
Lore outline: will PM with details
Number of words: 600
Payment method[g/kt]: kt
Username: astramaru
Dragon/OC (if applicable): Tyrcia
Purpose (short bio piece? description? story?): bio piece, medium-ish length
Lore outline: will PM with details
Number of words: 600