Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Words of Spider Thread (Lore, Semi Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I had meant to comm for another guy and I was halfway done with sorting it into something comprehensible, but I got distracted by this guy, which is why I took a century to send this form :thumbsup: @KursedCurtain @RuleOfVee [b]Your Username[/b]: LightsKamAction [b]Dragon/OC/etc[/b]: This guy is a dragon reincarnated into a human :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83830216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838303/83830216_350.png[/img][/url] [url=url]Human vers[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83972720]his brother[/url] [b]Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc)[/b]: Story (stories) [b]Lore outline[/b]: [i]Basically[/i], they’re two brothers who are revered as gods by some village. They are hardly ever separated and trust the other with their life. Which means I have to ruin that happy relationship. They get into a fight, Caligo comes out on top but not without losing an eye. Eventually, with the “balance” between lights and dark tipped, the world as he knows it falls into ruin and he basically just slowly withered away, starting with the leaves to his feathers, then his body and mind. (PS: it was the “brother of light who felled” :] Until he’s reincarnated as a human in the world he’s in atm. Without his best bro no less. So he tries to keep a bright outlook and personality in honor of him (or something, I’m not too sure about that so feel free to change that) Except his brother has also been [url=url]reincarnated[/url]! Though he doesn’t retain anything from his past life other than the effects of the shatter, which is basically madness, and some bits of his abilities (lights manipulation, mild time distortion, etc). Neither of them knows about the other This (or these) is going in the tabbed lore section of the human version’s bio [b]Number of words (specify if cap or flat order)[/b]: 1.5k cap? [b]Payment method [g/kt][/b]: G (maybe mixed with kt idk) If this is till incomprehensible I can attempt to explain lol I’m also doing this on my tiny phone so please excuse the horrible formatting and such :’] Second lad I just remembered if this ain’t too much! Also unsure if this falls in fr tos??? [b]Dragon/OC/etc[/b]: [url=url]Sammy[/url] [b]Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc)[/b]: Bio/description [b]Lore outline[/b]: He’s a man-eating spider cryptid who lives in an unspecified forest in the middle of nowhere. He keeps a friendly and naive facade to lure victims into his web to, yknow, have dinner. Partially inspired by the Beast from otgw if that helps? [b]Number of words (specify if cap or flat order)[/b]: 100 cap? Formatting convenience lol [b]Payment method [g/kt][/b]: G (again, maybe mixed idk if I’ll still have the G lol)
I had meant to comm for another guy and I was halfway done with sorting it into something comprehensible, but I got distracted by this guy, which is why I took a century to send this form :thumbsup:

@KursedCurtain @RuleOfVee
Your Username: LightsKamAction
Dragon/OC/etc:
This guy is a dragon reincarnated into a human :]
83830216_350.png
Human vers, his brother
Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): Story (stories)
Lore outline:
Basically, they’re two brothers who are revered as gods by some village. They are hardly ever separated and trust the other with their life. Which means I have to ruin that happy relationship.
They get into a fight, Caligo comes out on top but not without losing an eye. Eventually, with the “balance” between lights and dark tipped, the world as he knows it falls into ruin and he basically just slowly withered away, starting with the leaves to his feathers, then his body and mind. (PS: it was the “brother of light who felled” :]
Until he’s reincarnated as a human in the world he’s in atm. Without his best bro no less. So he tries to keep a bright outlook and personality in honor of him (or something, I’m not too sure about that so feel free to change that)
Except his brother has also been reincarnated! Though he doesn’t retain anything from his past life other than the effects of the shatter, which is basically madness, and some bits of his abilities (lights manipulation, mild time distortion, etc). Neither of them knows about the other
This (or these) is going in the tabbed lore section of the human version’s bio
Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): 1.5k cap?
Payment method [g/kt]: G (maybe mixed with kt idk)

If this is till incomprehensible I can attempt to explain lol
I’m also doing this on my tiny phone so please excuse the horrible formatting and such :’]

Second lad I just remembered if this ain’t too much! Also unsure if this falls in fr tos???
Dragon/OC/etc: Sammy
Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): Bio/description
Lore outline:
He’s a man-eating spider cryptid who lives in an unspecified forest in the middle of nowhere. He keeps a friendly and naive facade to lure victims into his web to, yknow, have dinner.
Partially inspired by the Beast from otgw if that helps?
Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): 100 cap? Formatting convenience lol
Payment method [g/kt]: G (again, maybe mixed idk if I’ll still have the G lol)
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@KursedCurtain @RuleOfVee [b]Your Username:[/b] Toji [b]Dragon/OC/etc:[/b] There are 2! [size=4]Nobunaga[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25075497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/250755/25075497_350.png[/img][/url] [size=4]Tokugawa[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54019690][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/540197/54019690_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc):[/b] Story! If it helps, they both have an extensive description in their biographies, with details on their personality and backstory. I'm looking for an angst or hurt-comfort piece, where either Nobunaga or Tokugawa defends the other from hostile dragon clan attacks, gets injured, and the other uses some kind of medical or healing magic to heal the other dragon. I'm thinking it might be good character development if Nobunaga is the one that has to defend and heal Tokugawa, but I'm also open to creative interpretation! [b]Lore outline:[/b] Nobunaga and Tokugawa are former soulmates turned enemies due to clashing ideals. They killed each other in a decisive battle somewhere in Dragonhome. Centuries later, they both get resurrected as undead ghost dragons, because of unresolved attachments and hatred. Nobunaga and Tokugawa are currently on a quest together to resolve their past ideological differences, although it's more on Tokugawa that's motivated to do this. Eventually, Nobunaga gains a redemption arc, but I'll probably put in a separate future order that! Someday, in the distant future, they eventually get their happy ever after. :D [b]Number of words (specify if cap or flat order):[/b] 1200 cap [b]Payment method [g/kt]:[/b] Mixture of G/T if that's okay!

Your Username: Toji

Dragon/OC/etc: There are 2!

Nobunaga

25075497_350.png

Tokugawa

54019690_350.png

Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): Story! If it helps, they both have an extensive description in their biographies, with details on their personality and backstory.

I'm looking for an angst or hurt-comfort piece, where either Nobunaga or Tokugawa defends the other from hostile dragon clan attacks, gets injured, and the other uses some kind of medical or healing magic to heal the other dragon. I'm thinking it might be good character development if Nobunaga is the one that has to defend and heal Tokugawa, but I'm also open to creative interpretation!

Lore outline:
Nobunaga and Tokugawa are former soulmates turned enemies due to clashing ideals. They killed each other in a decisive battle somewhere in Dragonhome. Centuries later, they both get resurrected as undead ghost dragons, because of unresolved attachments and hatred.

Nobunaga and Tokugawa are currently on a quest together to resolve their past ideological differences, although it's more on Tokugawa that's motivated to do this. Eventually, Nobunaga gains a redemption arc, but I'll probably put in a separate future order that! Someday, in the distant future, they eventually get their happy ever after. :D

Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): 1200 cap

Payment method [g/kt]: Mixture of G/T if that's okay!
@Toji hi! I'll be handling your order :)) I'll update every once in a while to see if it's up what you like ^^

@LightsKamAction I think @RuleOfVee will be handling your comm and I'll jump in once I'm done with another order! ^^
@Toji hi! I'll be handling your order :)) I'll update every once in a while to see if it's up what you like ^^

@LightsKamAction I think @RuleOfVee will be handling your comm and I'll jump in once I'm done with another order! ^^
Sounds good! As usual just lmk if yall need me to elaborate on some stuff :]
Sounds good! As usual just lmk if yall need me to elaborate on some stuff :]
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
@Toji
Your comm may be taking a liiitle longer than anticipated, hopefully that's alright! I'm working on it ^^ I'll try to send some progress soon
@Toji
Your comm may be taking a liiitle longer than anticipated, hopefully that's alright! I'm working on it ^^ I'll try to send some progress soon
@LightsKamAction finished the bio for Sammy! If you'd like any changes/modifications just ask! Other than that, that's 100kt/g for 100 words
@LightsKamAction finished the bio for Sammy! If you'd like any changes/modifications just ask! Other than that, that's 100kt/g for 100 words
@KursedCurtain

No worries, take your time! And I'm sorry for being a bit late with the response on your PM. Let me know if you need anything else! :)
@KursedCurtain

No worries, take your time! And I'm sorry for being a bit late with the response on your PM. Let me know if you need anything else! :)
Bump!
Bump!
Your Username: KursedCurtain :))
Dragon/OC/etc: No specific OC!
Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): descriptions for my lair tabs!
Lore outline: I'll discuss in pm ^^
Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): somewhere around ~65 each, as long as it's within the character limit for a tab description!
Payment method [g/kt]: treasure!
Your Username: KursedCurtain :))
Dragon/OC/etc: No specific OC!
Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): descriptions for my lair tabs!
Lore outline: I'll discuss in pm ^^
Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): somewhere around ~65 each, as long as it's within the character limit for a tab description!
Payment method [g/kt]: treasure!
oh hey it's me again

Dragon/OC/etc: N/A..?
Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): Kind of a world summary I guess? Or intro idk
Lore outline: Most world info is here! Lmk if y'all can't access it?
If more info is needed just let me know, I can provide snippets www
Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): 90 soft cap? code looks best around 90, but if that’s not enough words (probably) you can def go over if needed.
Payment method [g/kt]: kT

Dragon/OC/etc: Rhys
Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): Story (or stories idk)
Lore outline:
I’m basically thinking of an origin story-esque thing, maybe an extra present time story?
Most info you need is in his bio, but here are extra notes:
  • Originated from Spivilion, he has a Phosortan mother and a Spivilian father. He was exiled due to his “malevolent” nature, and was raised in Phosortum. He’s not malevolent (at least not at first), he’s just got bad luck.
  • Maybe a “sevonesh?” (trying to think of a better name lmao)
  • The Whispering Covert is essentially his "base of operations." The forest is heavily charred and the trees' branches stick out like gnarled fingers. Despite the leafless trees the entire area is very dark, making it easy for one to get lost.
  • No one actually knows where the Whispering Covert is, not even the world it's in. The only way you can get there is if someone brings you there or if you get completely lost lol.
  • He was once an adventurer/archaeologist called Caleb Crane?
  • I have this depths thing i'm very unsure about? tbh I'm not sure if i'll use this at all lol
  • One of the reasons he wears his mask is because of a funky little scar on his face. (Would prefer if this isn't too tied into his lore, but do as you'd like ^^)
Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): 1.5k cap if more than 1 story ww
Payment method [g/kt]: G
oh hey it's me again

Dragon/OC/etc: N/A..?
Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): Kind of a world summary I guess? Or intro idk
Lore outline: Most world info is here! Lmk if y'all can't access it?
If more info is needed just let me know, I can provide snippets www
Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): 90 soft cap? code looks best around 90, but if that’s not enough words (probably) you can def go over if needed.
Payment method [g/kt]: kT

Dragon/OC/etc: Rhys
Purpose (bio piece/description/story/etc): Story (or stories idk)
Lore outline:
I’m basically thinking of an origin story-esque thing, maybe an extra present time story?
Most info you need is in his bio, but here are extra notes:
  • Originated from Spivilion, he has a Phosortan mother and a Spivilian father. He was exiled due to his “malevolent” nature, and was raised in Phosortum. He’s not malevolent (at least not at first), he’s just got bad luck.
  • Maybe a “sevonesh?” (trying to think of a better name lmao)
  • The Whispering Covert is essentially his "base of operations." The forest is heavily charred and the trees' branches stick out like gnarled fingers. Despite the leafless trees the entire area is very dark, making it easy for one to get lost.
  • No one actually knows where the Whispering Covert is, not even the world it's in. The only way you can get there is if someone brings you there or if you get completely lost lol.
  • He was once an adventurer/archaeologist called Caleb Crane?
  • I have this depths thing i'm very unsure about? tbh I'm not sure if i'll use this at all lol
  • One of the reasons he wears his mask is because of a funky little scar on his face. (Would prefer if this isn't too tied into his lore, but do as you'd like ^^)
Number of words (specify if cap or flat order): 1.5k cap if more than 1 story ww
Payment method [g/kt]: G
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10