Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Art & Customs ♦ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Lovely! I’ll send the cr as well!
Lovely! I’ll send the cr as well!
up
up
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
up
up
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Hello, would you be willing to draw this character in a shaded halfbody for seven unhatched nocturne eggs? His markings and jacket/shirt design(s) can absolutely be simplified - I certainly won't ask you to match them exactly.

I you are willing to draw him, here's some additional information: I'd want the art to be anthro, with clothes (either jacket design works, or neither), and personality-wise, the character is a generally friendly, quiet guy that enjoys painting (his clothes' artwork are by his own hand).
Hello, would you be willing to draw this character in a shaded halfbody for seven unhatched nocturne eggs? His markings and jacket/shirt design(s) can absolutely be simplified - I certainly won't ask you to match them exactly.

I you are willing to draw him, here's some additional information: I'd want the art to be anthro, with clothes (either jacket design works, or neither), and personality-wise, the character is a generally friendly, quiet guy that enjoys painting (his clothes' artwork are by his own hand).

*Ice / Icefang
*Any pronouns
*Please ping me

bQaB5zW.png

*Main fandragon tab
*Sales tab
*Icon dragon

If you are still accepting commissions I was curious if I can get a design done? Theme possibly a child of these two Beast and Ute

If it is ok can dm you if you are interested, but here is a short list of ideas.

Must haves

Fluffy. (This is a gift for my wife, and she adores fluffy characters. She still adores the inukami you did before for her.)

Would like, but not a must.

Skull face, or possibly see through fur with visible bones like Beast. (Feel free to choose between wolf, or I believe rabbit skull. Ute is like a rabbit moth creature.)

Butterfly wings

Colors

Any shown on either parent. (Willing to pay extra if you can do multi colors. Like one version is white, one is blue, one is pink, so on and so forth. No worries if you prefer to only do one color)

Can pay with unhatched noc eggs, or treasure whichever you prefer.

If you are still accepting commissions I was curious if I can get a design done? Theme possibly a child of these two Beast and Ute

If it is ok can dm you if you are interested, but here is a short list of ideas.

Must haves

Fluffy. (This is a gift for my wife, and she adores fluffy characters. She still adores the inukami you did before for her.)

Would like, but not a must.

Skull face, or possibly see through fur with visible bones like Beast. (Feel free to choose between wolf, or I believe rabbit skull. Ute is like a rabbit moth creature.)

Butterfly wings

Colors

Any shown on either parent. (Willing to pay extra if you can do multi colors. Like one version is white, one is blue, one is pink, so on and so forth. No worries if you prefer to only do one color)

Can pay with unhatched noc eggs, or treasure whichever you prefer.

Hello! I'm not sure if you have any slots left, but if you do could I get a chibi of this gal for two nocturne eggs or 500g? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82542886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825429/82542886_350.png[/img][/url] For character details, she's basically a weird sheep with a dragon head and scales on her skin everywhere her wool doesn't cover. ^^ Personality-wise she's generally apathetic, usually with a wide-eyed thousand yard stare that's fairly chilling to those caught in her gaze. She generally doesn't heavily emote unless something really big is going on. Also feel free to 100% disreguard these if you have a different idea in mind/aren't open to pose suggestions/they just wouldn't work well with the character, but here's some pose ideas that I found and liked! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/564659981539082260/1057603751495610408/IMG_1967.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/564659981539082260/1057603751730479145/IMG_1966.jpg[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/564659981539082260/1057603751927623710/IMG_1965.jpg[/img] Thank you!! Hopefully I didn't get too detailed with my post. ^^;
Hello! I'm not sure if you have any slots left, but if you do could I get a chibi of this gal for two nocturne eggs or 500g?

82542886_350.png

For character details, she's basically a weird sheep with a dragon head and scales on her skin everywhere her wool doesn't cover. ^^ Personality-wise she's generally apathetic, usually with a wide-eyed thousand yard stare that's fairly chilling to those caught in her gaze. She generally doesn't heavily emote unless something really big is going on.

Also feel free to 100% disreguard these if you have a different idea in mind/aren't open to pose suggestions/they just wouldn't work well with the character, but here's some pose ideas that I found and liked!

IMG_1967.png
IMG_1966.jpg
IMG_1965.jpg

Thank you!! Hopefully I didn't get too detailed with my post. ^^;
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@IceFang100
Hello! I can do your character, I could draw him painting a canvas or something similar if you'd like!

@Lunergod
Would love to do another design for you! With the multi colors, do you mean you'd like seperate fullbodies with each color? Or the colors mixed on the design in some sort of piebald/koi/chimera look? I'd love eggs!

@DragonsMythos
Hello! That's a very unique character,I can do them in one of the poses you showed. Eggs please.
@IceFang100
Hello! I can do your character, I could draw him painting a canvas or something similar if you'd like!

@Lunergod
Would love to do another design for you! With the multi colors, do you mean you'd like seperate fullbodies with each color? Or the colors mixed on the design in some sort of piebald/koi/chimera look? I'd love eggs!

@DragonsMythos
Hello! That's a very unique character,I can do them in one of the poses you showed. Eggs please.
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Sounds great, thank you! I'll send a crossroads delivery with payment.
Sounds great, thank you! I'll send a crossroads delivery with payment.

*Ice / Icefang
*Any pronouns
*Please ping me

bQaB5zW.png

*Main fandragon tab
*Sales tab
*Icon dragon

Hello there! Do you by any chance have a pinglist for open slots? :)
Hello there! Do you by any chance have a pinglist for open slots? :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Will put you on the pinglist! :)
@Luunai
Will put you on the pinglist! :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20