Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Art & Customs ♦ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
oh my apologies. it seems that the nap hit heavier than I thought.
may I have a shaded chibi of this little dragon ?
https://toyhou.se/22030645.ji-hua/26668823.ji-hua-dragon-form
he has 8 legs, but the back legs are obscured on that drawing. but here, it does shows the back legs even though that ref sheet is a bit old https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/66422870_mH74Q9IUk.png?1700179089

cllothing wise, feel free to simplify them if needed.
oh my apologies. it seems that the nap hit heavier than I thought.
may I have a shaded chibi of this little dragon ?
https://toyhou.se/22030645.ji-hua/26668823.ji-hua-dragon-form
he has 8 legs, but the back legs are obscured on that drawing. but here, it does shows the back legs even though that ref sheet is a bit old https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/66422870_mH74Q9IUk.png?1700179089

cllothing wise, feel free to simplify them if needed.
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@Evrah

Yes! I am still interested in a slot. Is there one still open?
@Evrah

Yes! I am still interested in a slot. Is there one still open?
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@wolvykasu
No worries! So he got one pair of front legs and three pairs of back legs? Will be 2 000g :)

@Purpleater13
Yes there is a slot open for you! Let me know what you want :D
@wolvykasu
No worries! So he got one pair of front legs and three pairs of back legs? Will be 2 000g :)

@Purpleater13
Yes there is a slot open for you! Let me know what you want :D
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Awesome! I was maybe looking into getting a colored/shaded reference for this creature (there's a text-based ref and also an image ref). Feel free to take liberty with the antennae, patterning, underbelly color, etc.

How much were you thinking? I'm happily willing to pay extra if you think that's what a good price is.
Awesome! I was maybe looking into getting a colored/shaded reference for this creature (there's a text-based ref and also an image ref). Feel free to take liberty with the antennae, patterning, underbelly color, etc.

How much were you thinking? I'm happily willing to pay extra if you think that's what a good price is.
@Purpleater13
I quite like these creatures, they look unique :0 2 500g for a fullbody and if you want an extra bust or chibi it will be 1 000g each. Full ref-sheet like this one would be 5 000 g :)
@Purpleater13
I quite like these creatures, they look unique :0 2 500g for a fullbody and if you want an extra bust or chibi it will be 1 000g each. Full ref-sheet like this one would be 5 000 g :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@Evrah
more like 3 pairs of front legs and one pair of back legs

first front pair is the smallest but also the most dextrous. mostly used to grab stuff (or brag I guess)
second and third pairs can both be used to walk and grab stuff
fourth pair is just backlegs

I'll send you the gems then !
(and a PM with all that infos I dropped in case you need them ? )
@Evrah
more like 3 pairs of front legs and one pair of back legs

first front pair is the smallest but also the most dextrous. mostly used to grab stuff (or brag I guess)
second and third pairs can both be used to walk and grab stuff
fourth pair is just backlegs

I'll send you the gems then !
(and a PM with all that infos I dropped in case you need them ? )
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
[quote name="Evrah" date="2024-04-28 04:47:49" ] I quite like these creatures, they look unique :0 2 500g for a fullbody and if you want an extra bust or chibi it will be 1 000g each. Full ref-sheet like this one would be 5 000 g :) [/quote] I would like a full ref if that's fine with you!
Evrah wrote on 2024-04-28 04:47:49:
I would like a full ref if that's fine with you!
@Purpleater13
Yup! Send the gems whenever you are ready and I'll put you on my queue :D
@Purpleater13
Yup! Send the gems whenever you are ready and I'll put you on my queue :D
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20