Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Art & Customs ♦ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
It can be whatever you prefer to do. Beast changes colors depending on his emotions, and Ute changes colors depending on the season. If there is anyway to do something kinda like Beast's ref where same body, but different colors that would be awesome, but if that is too much no worries!

Just let me know how many eggs, and I will send over the cr thanks!
It can be whatever you prefer to do. Beast changes colors depending on his emotions, and Ute changes colors depending on the season. If there is anyway to do something kinda like Beast's ref where same body, but different colors that would be awesome, but if that is too much no worries!

Just let me know how many eggs, and I will send over the cr thanks!
@Lunergod
Alrighty I can do different versions. Are 10 eggs fine with you?
@Lunergod
Alrighty I can do different versions. Are 10 eggs fine with you?
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Sounds good to me! Sending cr now.

Feel free to choose any color. When it comes to the parents they have a variety to choose from. From rainbow to natural.
Sounds good to me! Sending cr now.

Feel free to choose any color. When it comes to the parents they have a variety to choose from. From rainbow to natural.
@Luunai
Hello you are on my pinglist, I would be open for one slot and was wondering if you are still interested? :)
@Luunai
Hello you are on my pinglist, I would be open for one slot and was wondering if you are still interested? :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@Evrah
Yes, I'm definitely still interested, thank you very much for the ping c:

I have two possible orders in mind, and wanted to ask you which one you prefer doing; just in case you want to do both, I'd be definitely up for that, as well.

The first possible order would be a Chibi either for Emhyr or Yabalchoath (feel free to let me know which one appeals to you more); their accents and apparel pieces can be heavily simplified, of course, and you can take full artistic liberty.

The second possible order would be a Fullbody Design based on my dragon God. He's a shapeshifter, so the dragon is basically just there for the vibes and a few base design elements, which you can freely transform or change, though. Just for inspiration and as an example: ~here~ is a creature design done by another artist. Something divine, elegant, and/or imposing would be great; either in the bird direction (owl, raptor, raven) or in the cervid direction; but it can of course be a fantasy creature and different ideas are absolutely welcome as well, I just wanted to give some general shape ideas I had in mind to begin with.

Let me know what you think? :)
@Evrah
Yes, I'm definitely still interested, thank you very much for the ping c:

I have two possible orders in mind, and wanted to ask you which one you prefer doing; just in case you want to do both, I'd be definitely up for that, as well.

The first possible order would be a Chibi either for Emhyr or Yabalchoath (feel free to let me know which one appeals to you more); their accents and apparel pieces can be heavily simplified, of course, and you can take full artistic liberty.

The second possible order would be a Fullbody Design based on my dragon God. He's a shapeshifter, so the dragon is basically just there for the vibes and a few base design elements, which you can freely transform or change, though. Just for inspiration and as an example: ~here~ is a creature design done by another artist. Something divine, elegant, and/or imposing would be great; either in the bird direction (owl, raptor, raven) or in the cervid direction; but it can of course be a fantasy creature and different ideas are absolutely welcome as well, I just wanted to give some general shape ideas I had in mind to begin with.

Let me know what you think? :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
I would love to do Emhyr, his design is gorgeus! :)

Can also do the Custom, don't have much other things to do so why not. Looks very interesting. Love the lore, too! (Your whole lair is just beautiful honestly. Very jealous of all the outfits and profiles!)

500 for the Cheeb and 1250 for the Design if that's fine with you :)
@Luunai
I would love to do Emhyr, his design is gorgeus! :)

Can also do the Custom, don't have much other things to do so why not. Looks very interesting. Love the lore, too! (Your whole lair is just beautiful honestly. Very jealous of all the outfits and profiles!)

500 for the Cheeb and 1250 for the Design if that's fine with you :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@Evrah I'd love to be added to your pinglist please! Thank you~ ♥
@Evrah I'd love to be added to your pinglist please! Thank you~ ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
Will add you! :)
@bonivich
Will add you! :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@bonivich
Hello you are on my pinglist, are you still interested? If yes, let me know :)

Also opening up two art slots.
@bonivich
Hello you are on my pinglist, are you still interested? If yes, let me know :)

Also opening up two art slots.
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@Evrah

Hi!! I'd love to order a custom from you! Out of curiosity, would this be an acceptable payment for one?

x40 purple goo, x20 blue goo, + rest in treasure?

If so for the custom the theme would be:

xenomorph + bull (cow or water buffalo) & cheetah
@Evrah

Hi!! I'd love to order a custom from you! Out of curiosity, would this be an acceptable payment for one?

x40 purple goo, x20 blue goo, + rest in treasure?

If so for the custom the theme would be:

xenomorph + bull (cow or water buffalo) & cheetah
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20