Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Art & Customs ♦ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@MischiefParadox
Yup all four!

@Hocotate
Fine with me :)
@MischiefParadox
Yup all four!

@Hocotate
Fine with me :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Okay! Sent it over! Thanks so much!
Okay! Sent it over! Thanks so much!
61299459_8gElzDkjRNPL7jj.gif
@Evrah
Pinglist please
@Evrah
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai Done! :)
@Wolfkai Done! :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Hello! I have opened up one to three slots depending on the orders.

Ping for pinglist:
@‌PalusHiemalis @‌bonivich @luunai @wolfkai
Hello! I have opened up one to three slots depending on the orders.

Ping for pinglist:
@‌PalusHiemalis @‌bonivich @luunai @wolfkai
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Hello, thank you for the ping! May I order a Clean Bust (with shading) for this Obelisk lady here if she looks good to you? c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81500034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815001/81500034_350.png[/img][/url] Ecclesia is a holy (living) statue protecting the Krypta, a sacred place of my clan. She gives off dark and mystic vibes, and nobody dares to pass her. If someone unworthy passes her, though, she awakes to her true living form. Please feel free to either illustrate her with a static pose to reflect her statue concept, or to show her feral living form she awakens to when danger is near. In any case some awe-inspiring vibes would be nice, but please take full artistic liberty with her! I can pay in eggs, but I'd be also happy to mix in gems/treasure, of course, in case you prefer some pure currency!
Hello, thank you for the ping! May I order a Clean Bust (with shading) for this Obelisk lady here if she looks good to you? c:

81500034_350.png

Ecclesia is a holy (living) statue protecting the Krypta, a sacred place of my clan. She gives off dark and mystic vibes, and nobody dares to pass her. If someone unworthy passes her, though, she awakes to her true living form. Please feel free to either illustrate her with a static pose to reflect her statue concept, or to show her feral living form she awakens to when danger is near. In any case some awe-inspiring vibes would be nice, but please take full artistic liberty with her!

I can pay in eggs, but I'd be also happy to mix in gems/treasure, of course, in case you prefer some pure currency!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Welcome, thanks for the interest too!
I'd be happy to do a bust of this pretty lady. Very interesting lore too! I've got an idea on the pose already. The 12 eggs are perfectly fine for me :)
@Luunai

Welcome, thanks for the interest too!
I'd be happy to do a bust of this pretty lady. Very interesting lore too! I've got an idea on the pose already. The 12 eggs are perfectly fine for me :)
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
up
up
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
Hey Evrah! I loved the last two customs I got from you, and was wondering if you'd be up for another custom design (ref sheet style this time) and if so could I PM you about it/details? ^^
Hey Evrah! I loved the last two customs I got from you, and was wondering if you'd be up for another custom design (ref sheet style this time) and if so could I PM you about it/details? ^^
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Shamirr

Hello again, would love to do one! Hit me up with a PM whenever you are ready :D
@Shamirr

Hello again, would love to do one! Hit me up with a PM whenever you are ready :D
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20