Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Name Your Price Lore Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
It appears your slots have been snapped up. May I be added to your pinglist?
It appears your slots have been snapped up. May I be added to your pinglist?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Frostlightles Here's the form! I can choose another character if you'd rather not deal with these idiots lol [b]Username |[/b] LightsKamAction [b]Factual Bio Order | [/b] Drafted [b]Character image/link |[/b] [url= https://toyhou.se/20723748.ghost-tbn?key=4gUevD7OpPtNo7W]Ghost & Caleb[/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] [list] [*]Ghost and Caleb were twins [*]Ghosts name was Devlin before he died [*]Devlin was the more serious of the two, and Caleb was the more carefree one [*]Ghost has little to no memories of his life when he was alive [*]Ghost hangs around Caleb only because he likes him and he feels a "connection" of sorts [*]They were owners of a train themed cafe, the cafe is now a [i]haunted[/i] train themed cafe [/list] [b]Other | [/b] I have no idea how Devlin died, and im also uncertain about their jobs lol [s]they were a submas au but things got way out of control[/s] Also! Words to describe em! (Ghost and Devlin are separate cause... spooky ghost reasons) Devlin [list] [*]Proactive [*]Diligent [*]Kind [*]Basically best father/uncle figure of the year [*]Curious [*]Knowledgable [*]Blunt [*]Lawful Good [/list] Ghost [list] [*]Curious [*]Reserved [*]Temperamental [*]Remembers the most useless things [*]I mean he died so there's probably something wrong with him somewhere [*]True Neutral [/list] Caleb [list] [*]*Jazz Hands* [*]Outgoing [*]Chaotic [*]Will list useless facts randomly. [*]I mean his twin died so there's probably something wrong with him somewhere [*]Chaotic Good [/list]
@Frostlightles
Here's the form! I can choose another character if you'd rather not deal with these idiots lol
Username | LightsKamAction
Factual Bio Order | Drafted
Character image/link | Ghost & Caleb
Key Information |
  • Ghost and Caleb were twins
  • Ghosts name was Devlin before he died
  • Devlin was the more serious of the two, and Caleb was the more carefree one
  • Ghost has little to no memories of his life when he was alive
  • Ghost hangs around Caleb only because he likes him and he feels a "connection" of sorts
  • They were owners of a train themed cafe, the cafe is now a haunted train themed cafe
Other | I have no idea how Devlin died, and im also uncertain about their jobs lol
they were a submas au but things got way out of control
Also! Words to describe em! (Ghost and Devlin are separate cause... spooky ghost reasons)
Devlin
  • Proactive
  • Diligent
  • Kind
  • Basically best father/uncle figure of the year
  • Curious
  • Knowledgable
  • Blunt
  • Lawful Good
Ghost
  • Curious
  • Reserved
  • Temperamental
  • Remembers the most useless things
  • I mean he died so there's probably something wrong with him somewhere
  • True Neutral
Caleb
  • *Jazz Hands*
  • Outgoing
  • Chaotic
  • Will list useless facts randomly.
  • I mean his twin died so there's probably something wrong with him somewhere
  • Chaotic Good
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Frostlightles
Can I be on your pinglist?
@Frostlightles
Can I be on your pinglist?
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
@Grow Order Confirmed! Scribbles looks like such a fun character, and is so cute! I haven't written whimsical in quite a while but I'm happy to dust off that area of my brain. :D

@LightsKamAction Confirmed! I think I can manage this. Just to clarify, is Caleb possessed by Ghost or does Ghost just hang around him 24/7?

@Minstri @XiangEr You both have been added to the pinglist! More slots will open soon. :3
@Grow Order Confirmed! Scribbles looks like such a fun character, and is so cute! I haven't written whimsical in quite a while but I'm happy to dust off that area of my brain. :D

@LightsKamAction Confirmed! I think I can manage this. Just to clarify, is Caleb possessed by Ghost or does Ghost just hang around him 24/7?

@Minstri @XiangEr You both have been added to the pinglist! More slots will open soon. :3
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@StarsAndMoon What do you think about this? Let me know if you'd like any changes, edits, or something else entirely. :D [quote name=Autumn] Everything burned. From the edges of her ears to the tip of her tail and down to the innards or her bones, everything blistered in red-hot torment. She thrashed and twisted, trying to pull away from the source, but it surrounded and consumed every inch of her. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t see. Noise pounded against her ears as a deafening roar. All she could do was feel. No matter what she did, it kept on hurting, and she kept on feeling. [i]What did I do?[/i] But there is just pain, a continuous burning that made her see nothing but red. Or was it always red? [i]I don’t know. I don’t know. What is happening? Why am I here?[/i] She claws around her, silent screams muffled by the all-consuming red when a new pain slams against her. Something blunt against her claws. Something solid, a new feeling that shocks her out of her mindless actions. She slams against it again, digging her claws deep. They sink deep, grasping the rigid thing against her skin and scales. It doesn’t move, but she feels along with her other claw and lets out a silent cackle when the movement lifts it just the slightest. It’s some sort of floor, steadily slanting upward. It goes up. Wherever she is, it must mean away, right? Her entire being jolts into action. She scrambles to find her footing, digging each claw of hers as deep as it can go into the surface. Then, agonizingly slow, she pushes herself forward. Everything around her pushes against her. The red surrounding her swirls over her body, snatching at her skin and yanking at her neck. It is the rage that keeps her moving, snapping her maw at the tendrils and feeling everything tilt as she climbs. The red amplifies in color as she claws against the forces pushing her down, the blistering almost unbearable, but with a silent scream, she focuses on her claws. Just one in front of the other, and again, and again. It feels like a second. It feels like forever. She doesn’t know which is true, if any, but when one claw places itself in front of the other, it doesn’t find a surface to hold. She flails, digging her teeth into what surface she can find to stay in place as the red rips into her. It’s all crashing against her, waves trying to drown her under its embrace. Her thrashing claw finds something. Solid, and a different kind of pain. A deep cold stabbing into her flesh, but she doesn’t care. She grips it tight and pulls herself up. The red snaps away from her skin as she pulls, ripping the hold on her neck, shaking the grip from her wings, and finally her head breaches from burning to freezing. She blinks away red and stares down at green. One claw in front of the other doesn’t last long. When the last of the red breaks away from her skin she stumbles, tripping over herself and collapsing in a heap on the solid and green below her. It’s soft. Suddenly, she wants to cry. Maybe it’s the relief of one pain replaced by another less agonizing persistence. Maybe it's the softness pulsing under her skin. Maybe it’s the colors dancing across her vision as her eyes adjust to something not red. Maybe it’s because, when she looks behind her, she sees the edge of the Wyrmwood. The cauldron that she had just pulled herself out of. She wants to cry, but she doesn’t. There are no tears to spill, no ache behind her eyes. She just lies on the edge of the bubbling lake, feeling the pulsing of puss and disease underneath her. A gust of wind brushes against her. Her feathers stir, drying against the dying light as day settles into night. She doesn’t sleep, but she rests, listening to the bubbling behind her that had once been a roar against her ears. The sounds are soft, the wind is silent, and the air is cold. And it’s in that silence that the memories return. No longer focused on survival, the floodgate of the past spills over her mind and her eyes. She’s choking. She’s too weak to pull the claws off her neck. Too small to fly away. A toothy grin bears down on her, ichor-black eyes twinkling like a galaxy, evil and gleeful as she dies. [i]Esther[/i], her mind whispers. That’s right. That was Esther, the one who murdered her. The one that laughed as she dropped her in the Wyrmwood. The laugh echoes through her mind, and she screams back at it, swiping at the air. She feels like she’s burning again, but it’s a different kind. Not the blistering, enveloping, sort. No, this is a hot and pounding burn deep in her gut and her breath. Rage. She screams again, and her breath pulses with her, shattering the ground beneath her. Esther had killed her, but not quite. She could feel the air, her emotions, and her mind, but she couldn’t breathe or feel her heart beating in her chest. What she does feel pumping within her is power, rage, and the Wyrmwood, and that is more than enough. She charges forward, along the path she knows so well. She can feel how close it is, where the twists and turns make way to the Rotrock Rim, and deep down into the ravine. By the time she reaches the bottom, the night is burned away by the rising sun. Rays of light peak out from between the ribs of an ancient creature fossilized in the ravine. Her clanmates emerge from the caves in the walls, stretching their wings in the sun, talking amongst one another. Once upon a time, dragged away writhing and screaming, she returns to her clan smiling. The crowd of her clan spots her as she emerges from the shadows. For a moment, no one moves, and then someone screams. She doesn’t know who, but when one scream starts the others follow, and then they’re all running. With a laugh, she gives chase. Bounding towards the caves, she flexes her claws and imagines Esther’s neck between her teeth. “Autumn?” The voice shocks her to a stop. This new voice isn’t a scream, or a shout, or Esther’s cackling. It sounds nervous, soft, and familiar in a way much different than Esther’s. She looks towards the voice and finds blue. A deep and rich color attached to a Nocturne, powerful and shining eyes painted in sorrow. “Autumn is that… Is that really you?” Autumn. That’s her, isn’t it? That’s her name. And if that’s her name, then this would have to be… Griffin. Griffin, who showed her games and rubbed her back when lightning shook the ravine. Who snuck her cookies and pastries from Nyx and told her stories before bed. Griffin, staring at her now with eyes brimming with horror, sadness, and pain-filled tears. She doesn’t cry, but Griffin does. Maybe that’s enough for both of them. [/quote]
@StarsAndMoon

What do you think about this? Let me know if you'd like any changes, edits, or something else entirely. :D
Autumn wrote:
Everything burned.

From the edges of her ears to the tip of her tail and down to the innards or her bones, everything blistered in red-hot torment. She thrashed and twisted, trying to pull away from the source, but it surrounded and consumed every inch of her. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t see. Noise pounded against her ears as a deafening roar. All she could do was feel.

No matter what she did, it kept on hurting, and she kept on feeling.

What did I do?

But there is just pain, a continuous burning that made her see nothing but red.

Or was it always red?

I don’t know. I don’t know. What is happening? Why am I here?

She claws around her, silent screams muffled by the all-consuming red when a new pain slams against her.

Something blunt against her claws. Something solid, a new feeling that shocks her out of her mindless actions.

She slams against it again, digging her claws deep. They sink deep, grasping the rigid thing against her skin and scales.

It doesn’t move, but she feels along with her other claw and lets out a silent cackle when the movement lifts it just the slightest.

It’s some sort of floor, steadily slanting upward.

It goes up. Wherever she is, it must mean away, right?

Her entire being jolts into action. She scrambles to find her footing, digging each claw of hers as deep as it can go into the surface. Then, agonizingly slow, she pushes herself forward.

Everything around her pushes against her. The red surrounding her swirls over her body, snatching at her skin and yanking at her neck. It is the rage that keeps her moving, snapping her maw at the tendrils and feeling everything tilt as she climbs. The red amplifies in color as she claws against the forces pushing her down, the blistering almost unbearable, but with a silent scream, she focuses on her claws. Just one in front of the other, and again, and again.

It feels like a second. It feels like forever. She doesn’t know which is true, if any, but when one claw places itself in front of the other, it doesn’t find a surface to hold.

She flails, digging her teeth into what surface she can find to stay in place as the red rips into her. It’s all crashing against her, waves trying to drown her under its embrace.

Her thrashing claw finds something. Solid, and a different kind of pain. A deep cold stabbing into her flesh, but she doesn’t care. She grips it tight and pulls herself up. The red snaps away from her skin as she pulls, ripping the hold on her neck, shaking the grip from her wings, and finally her head breaches from burning to freezing.

She blinks away red and stares down at green.

One claw in front of the other doesn’t last long. When the last of the red breaks away from her skin she stumbles, tripping over herself and collapsing in a heap on the solid and green below her.

It’s soft.

Suddenly, she wants to cry.

Maybe it’s the relief of one pain replaced by another less agonizing persistence. Maybe it's the softness pulsing under her skin. Maybe it’s the colors dancing across her vision as her eyes adjust to something not red.

Maybe it’s because, when she looks behind her, she sees the edge of the Wyrmwood.

The cauldron that she had just pulled herself out of.

She wants to cry, but she doesn’t. There are no tears to spill, no ache behind her eyes. She just lies on the edge of the bubbling lake, feeling the pulsing of puss and disease underneath her.

A gust of wind brushes against her. Her feathers stir, drying against the dying light as day settles into night.

She doesn’t sleep, but she rests, listening to the bubbling behind her that had once been a roar against her ears.

The sounds are soft, the wind is silent, and the air is cold.

And it’s in that silence that the memories return. No longer focused on survival, the floodgate of the past spills over her mind and her eyes.

She’s choking. She’s too weak to pull the claws off her neck. Too small to fly away. A toothy grin bears down on her, ichor-black eyes twinkling like a galaxy, evil and gleeful as she dies.

Esther, her mind whispers.

That’s right. That was Esther, the one who murdered her.

The one that laughed as she dropped her in the Wyrmwood.

The laugh echoes through her mind, and she screams back at it, swiping at the air. She feels like she’s burning again, but it’s a different kind. Not the blistering, enveloping, sort. No, this is a hot and pounding burn deep in her gut and her breath.

Rage.

She screams again, and her breath pulses with her, shattering the ground beneath her.

Esther had killed her, but not quite. She could feel the air, her emotions, and her mind, but she couldn’t breathe or feel her heart beating in her chest. What she does feel pumping within her is power, rage, and the Wyrmwood, and that is more than enough.

She charges forward, along the path she knows so well. She can feel how close it is, where the twists and turns make way to the Rotrock Rim, and deep down into the ravine.

By the time she reaches the bottom, the night is burned away by the rising sun. Rays of light peak out from between the ribs of an ancient creature fossilized in the ravine.

Her clanmates emerge from the caves in the walls, stretching their wings in the sun, talking amongst one another.

Once upon a time, dragged away writhing and screaming, she returns to her clan smiling.

The crowd of her clan spots her as she emerges from the shadows. For a moment, no one moves, and then someone screams. She doesn’t know who, but when one scream starts the others follow, and then they’re all running.

With a laugh, she gives chase. Bounding towards the caves, she flexes her claws and imagines Esther’s neck between her teeth.

“Autumn?”

The voice shocks her to a stop. This new voice isn’t a scream, or a shout, or Esther’s cackling. It sounds nervous, soft, and familiar in a way much different than Esther’s.

She looks towards the voice and finds blue. A deep and rich color attached to a Nocturne, powerful and shining eyes painted in sorrow.

“Autumn is that… Is that really you?”

Autumn. That’s her, isn’t it? That’s her name. And if that’s her name, then this would have to be…

Griffin.

Griffin, who showed her games and rubbed her back when lightning shook the ravine. Who snuck her cookies and pastries from Nyx and told her stories before bed.

Griffin, staring at her now with eyes brimming with horror, sadness, and pain-filled tears.

She doesn’t cry, but Griffin does. Maybe that’s enough for both of them.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Frostlightles I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well as get a slot filled
Username | LivelyLayla
Narrative Bio Type | mix of present and backstory
Character image/link | https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43656634
Key Information | He loves flying and often goes out exploring
Other | N.A.
@Frostlightles I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well as get a slot filled
Username | LivelyLayla
Narrative Bio Type | mix of present and backstory
Character image/link | https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43656634
Key Information | He loves flying and often goes out exploring
Other | N.A.
@Frostlightles
Ghost just hangs around ^^
@Frostlightles
Ghost just hangs around ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
@LivelyLayla Order confirmed, and you've been added to the pinglist :3
@LivelyLayla Order confirmed, and you've been added to the pinglist :3
@LightsKamAction Here's the bio for da bois! The designs somewhat reminded me of those brothers from Pokémon, so I grabbed a little inspiration from that, aha. Let me know if you'd like any changes or edits. :D [quote=Caleb & Ghost]Two blocks from the Ace Center Station stands an ancient brick building, resilient against the tests of time thanks to the locomotive-themed café built discreetly into its walls. Railway Café is the talk of the town, drawing in new customers and keeping regulars happy with delectable drinks, delicious pastries, and a timeless, abandoned old-west boom town vibe. Run by the enthusiastic and dapper Caleb, he stands tall in conductor attire despite his frenzied personality. Customers are always charmed by his smile and his whispered chats with himself. It’s part of the charm, they say. If only that were true. Caleb’s conversations are not one-sided, and the haunted atmosphere of the café isn’t just for show. No, Caleb is very much haunted. Floating by his side on all hours of the day is Ghost, an actual ghost that shares his appearance. Caleb’s not quite sure where Ghost came from, but he does know that there’s little chance he’s going to leave, and he’s not in touch with spirits or whatnot to assist in whatever is going to help his apparition friend from moving on. At least Ghost makes his life a little more lively; no the irony is not lost on him. They talk and argue, and Ghost always has questions about humans and the customs of the living. If Caleb were to guess how Ghost got here, because neither he nor Ghost has a clue, it would have to be the terrorist bombing at the Station that happened years ago. It would make sense, with Ghost wearing conductor attire even in death and somehow being drawn to Caleb. The bombing ruined a lot of lives, his brother, Devlin, included. He keeps the café running in his brother’s name, after all. His life’s already surrounded by death, what’s a little more to the pile? [/quote]
@LightsKamAction

Here's the bio for da bois! The designs somewhat reminded me of those brothers from Pokémon, so I grabbed a little inspiration from that, aha. Let me know if you'd like any changes or edits. :D
Caleb & Ghost wrote:
Two blocks from the Ace Center Station stands an ancient brick building, resilient against the tests of time thanks to the locomotive-themed café built discreetly into its walls. Railway Café is the talk of the town, drawing in new customers and keeping regulars happy with delectable drinks, delicious pastries, and a timeless, abandoned old-west boom town vibe. Run by the enthusiastic and dapper Caleb, he stands tall in conductor attire despite his frenzied personality. Customers are always charmed by his smile and his whispered chats with himself. It’s part of the charm, they say.

If only that were true. Caleb’s conversations are not one-sided, and the haunted atmosphere of the café isn’t just for show. No, Caleb is very much haunted. Floating by his side on all hours of the day is Ghost, an actual ghost that shares his appearance. Caleb’s not quite sure where Ghost came from, but he does know that there’s little chance he’s going to leave, and he’s not in touch with spirits or whatnot to assist in whatever is going to help his apparition friend from moving on. At least Ghost makes his life a little more lively; no the irony is not lost on him. They talk and argue, and Ghost always has questions about humans and the customs of the living. If Caleb were to guess how Ghost got here, because neither he nor Ghost has a clue, it would have to be the terrorist bombing at the Station that happened years ago. It would make sense, with Ghost wearing conductor attire even in death and somehow being drawn to Caleb.

The bombing ruined a lot of lives, his brother, Devlin, included. He keeps the café running in his brother’s name, after all. His life’s already surrounded by death, what’s a little more to the pile?
@Frostlightles
This is absolute perfection, tysm!
Ww, they were submas aus at first, but things got so out of hand the only tying resembling the submas was their design, so i just redesigned them :']
I'll be grabbing another slot if that's alright! (But I am heading off to work, so i wont be able to send the form in until later!)
(Sending payment over btw!)
@Frostlightles
This is absolute perfection, tysm!
Ww, they were submas aus at first, but things got so out of hand the only tying resembling the submas was their design, so i just redesigned them :']
I'll be grabbing another slot if that's alright! (But I am heading off to work, so i wont be able to send the form in until later!)
(Sending payment over btw!)
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19