Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] » 150g/kt Icon Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @SereneSprout
Opening up slots again!

@Disillusionist @Equuinox
Nearly forgot to ask you two if you’d like to be kept on the pinglist or removed now that you got your icons :0?
@IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @SereneSprout
Opening up slots again!

@Disillusionist @Equuinox
Nearly forgot to ask you two if you’d like to be kept on the pinglist or removed now that you got your icons :0?
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Twiggle i'd love to stay on the pinglist, currently don't have any characters so i probably won't be ordering again this round but i would definitely like to commission you again in the future! your art style's really nice!
@Twiggle i'd love to stay on the pinglist, currently don't have any characters so i probably won't be ordering again this round but i would definitely like to commission you again in the future! your art style's really nice!
reshiram-pokemon-reshiram.gif
@Twiggle Thank you for asking, and please keep me on the pinglist! In fact, I'd love to order another icon from you, please. ^^ Would you be OK with making an icon for this girl? I know she looks complicated, so I'm open to paying more if necessary. Or if you'd rather not draw her, just let me know and I can swap someone else in. :D Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68818800][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688189/68818800_350.png[/img][/url] Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? -- Your choice! Extra: She's a generally cheerful and active dragon. Sociable, friendly, rather flirty. There are more notes in her bio if you'd like further info on her. ^^
@Twiggle Thank you for asking, and please keep me on the pinglist! In fact, I'd love to order another icon from you, please. ^^

Would you be OK with making an icon for this girl? I know she looks complicated, so I'm open to paying more if necessary. Or if you'd rather not draw her, just let me know and I can swap someone else in. :D

Character Reference:
68818800_350.png
Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? -- Your choice!
Extra: She's a generally cheerful and active dragon. Sociable, friendly, rather flirty. There are more notes in her bio if you'd like further info on her. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Equuinox
Woo sounds good and thanks <3!!

@Disillusionist
Ooh, they look super pretty! They seem a bit complicated but I’m willing to try her out for a little challenge :]!! I can send out a sketch of her in your DMs in a bit and you can let me know if you’re satisfied enough with it before I start lining and coloring, if thats okay?
@Equuinox
Woo sounds good and thanks <3!!

@Disillusionist
Ooh, they look super pretty! They seem a bit complicated but I’m willing to try her out for a little challenge :]!! I can send out a sketch of her in your DMs in a bit and you can let me know if you’re satisfied enough with it before I start lining and coloring, if thats okay?
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Twiggle That works for me, thank you for picking up my order! And feel free to poke me again if you have any questions or concerns. I'll send payment now. ^^
@Twiggle That works for me, thank you for picking up my order! And feel free to poke me again if you have any questions or concerns. I'll send payment now. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Twiggle
Character Reference: Wilhelm
Background: Dealer's choice of gradient or solid color, anything except yellow works!
Extra: Anything grumpy/growly for expression works!

Character Reference: + Extra Ref
Background: Dealer's choice of gradient or solid color, anything except yellow works!
Extra: Anything shy/nervous or cheerful for expression works!

If I read right, hopefully it's alright to claim the two remaining slots for one icon each? :O
If not, can they be put together into one icon doing some cute couple stuff? They're romantically involved and Wil is sweet to Tim ;w; [if so, Tim comes to Wil's chest, for accurate size difference xD]

Please and TY!
@Twiggle
Character Reference: Wilhelm
Extra: Anything grumpy/growly for expression works!

Character Reference: + Extra Ref
Extra: Anything shy/nervous or cheerful for expression works!

If I read right, hopefully it's alright to claim the two remaining slots for one icon each? :O
If not, can they be put together into one icon doing some cute couple stuff? They're romantically involved and Wil is sweet to Tim ;w; [if so, Tim comes to Wil's chest, for accurate size difference xD]

Please and TY!
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Twiggle
Character Reference: Osi here! https://toyhou.se/18215446.osiris
Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? gradient please! pink and cyan, vaporwavey!
Extra: Expression, Detail changes, Etc. I would love for him to be smug with a big ol grin!
@Twiggle
Character Reference: Osi here! https://toyhou.se/18215446.osiris
Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? gradient please! pink and cyan, vaporwavey!
Extra: Expression, Detail changes, Etc. I would love for him to be smug with a big ol grin!
9BcJXjq.png
@Lantermoth
Oh what a sweet couple!! I can put them together in one icon :] Just feel free to send over the payment (200g/kt) and I’ll get started!

@PhantasiDreamin
Sounds good, I’ll put you up on the slots list :]!!
@Lantermoth
Oh what a sweet couple!! I can put them together in one icon :] Just feel free to send over the payment (200g/kt) and I’ll get started!

@PhantasiDreamin
Sounds good, I’ll put you up on the slots list :]!!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
@Twiggle payment sent!! apologies for the delay ;w;
Thank you so much!!
@Twiggle payment sent!! apologies for the delay ;w;
Thank you so much!!
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Disillusionist Here’s your icon of Nat! I’ve included two versions just incase the water background is a bit much :] Let me know if you need me to fix or add anything and thank you so much for being patient! [center][img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/985806615968100432/1044989703595757608/Untitled1929_20221123094910.png[/img][img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/985806615968100432/1044989703851614238/Untitled1929_20221123095301.png[/img][/center]
@Disillusionist
Here’s your icon of Nat! I’ve included two versions just incase the water background is a bit much :] Let me know if you need me to fix or add anything and thank you so much for being patient!
Untitled1929_20221123094910.pngUntitled1929_20221123095301.png

« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11