Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] » 150g/kt Icon Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Twiggle Wow!! [emoji=skydancer star] That's absolutely perfect, thank you again for taking the time to work on her skin and apparel! You did such a great job including and coloring everything. I really appreciate how you gave me two versions, too! I really like the watery background, so I'll be putting that one in Nat's bio. Thank you again for drawing my girl! ^^
@Twiggle Wow!! That's absolutely perfect, thank you again for taking the time to work on her skin and apparel! You did such a great job including and coloring everything. I really appreciate how you gave me two versions, too! I really like the watery background, so I'll be putting that one in Nat's bio. Thank you again for drawing my girl! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@LanternMoth Completed your icon of Wilhelm and Tim, I hope I did them both justice as they seem like a super cute couple! I'm a wimp for grumpy-characters turning sweet for their s/o! If theres anything you need for me to fix/add then please let me know <3!! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/985806615968100432/1045740802061639780/Untitled1937_20221125114023.png[/img][/center]
@LanternMoth
Completed your icon of Wilhelm and Tim, I hope I did them both justice as they seem like a super cute couple! I'm a wimp for grumpy-characters turning sweet for their s/o! If theres anything you need for me to fix/add then please let me know <3!!
Untitled1937_20221125114023.png
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Twiggle Ooooohhh my goodness this is too cute ;w;
Thank you so much!! You did such a fantastic job with them!!

I will absolutely keep my eyes peeled for future openings, you do amazing work!
@Twiggle Ooooohhh my goodness this is too cute ;w;
Thank you so much!! You did such a fantastic job with them!!

I will absolutely keep my eyes peeled for future openings, you do amazing work!
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@PhantasiDreamin Here’s your Osiris icon, he’s an absolutely lovely character :]!! As always, make sure to save your icon to your device incase the link ever deletes itself in the future, and thank you so much for choosing me to draw them! [center][img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/985806615968100432/1045850262310502470/Untitled1938_20221125185428.png[/img][/center]
@PhantasiDreamin
Here’s your Osiris icon, he’s an absolutely lovely character :]!! As always, make sure to save your icon to your device incase the link ever deletes itself in the future, and thank you so much for choosing me to draw them!
Untitled1938_20221125185428.png
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Yooo he is so good, thank you!
Yooo he is so good, thank you!
9BcJXjq.png
@Amo added, thank you for your interest <3!!
@Amo added, thank you for your interest <3!!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
Opening this shop up once again for the holiday season!
@IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @Disillusionist @Equuinox @SereneSprout @Amo

Also a bit of news going forward; after this batch of icons I plan on revamping the place up a bit and fusing it with my other shop so that it makes things a little more easier for me to manage pings and tracking shops. The pinglist will stay the same so no need to ask to be put in or anything like that :] just wanted to give you guys the heads up! Thanks for reading!!
Opening this shop up once again for the holiday season!
@IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @Disillusionist @Equuinox @SereneSprout @Amo

Also a bit of news going forward; after this batch of icons I plan on revamping the place up a bit and fusing it with my other shop so that it makes things a little more easier for me to manage pings and tracking shops. The pinglist will stay the same so no need to ask to be put in or anything like that :] just wanted to give you guys the heads up! Thanks for reading!!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
@Twiggle Thanks for the heads-up re: the shop changes! And if it's all right, may I order from you again? ^^ Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58905408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/589055/58905408_350.png[/img][/url] Background: Solid or gradient, your choice! Maybe something light-colored, so that he's easy to see? Extra: Would it be possible to include his apparel? For the Smokeswirl, I'm OK with it just being vague, simplified wisps around him. Was wondering if it'd be OK to include his accent, too -- not the whole thing, just the dark overlay on his face and mane. There's a piece of artwork at the bottom of his bio as well, in case you need an additional ref. :D Personality: In life, he was a con artist, though not a violent or particularly malevolent one -- more self-serving and not really that smart. He's a ghost now, and has mellowed out considerably and become a lot nicer since then, though he can still be smug and mischievous at times. I'd like to pay in treasure, and am willing to pay more if necessary. As always, if you're not comfortable drawing this particular character, just lmk and I can swap in someone else. Thank you! ^^
@Twiggle Thanks for the heads-up re: the shop changes! And if it's all right, may I order from you again? ^^

Character Reference: 58905408_350.png

Background: Solid or gradient, your choice! Maybe something light-colored, so that he's easy to see?

Extra:
Would it be possible to include his apparel? For the Smokeswirl, I'm OK with it just being vague, simplified wisps around him.
Was wondering if it'd be OK to include his accent, too -- not the whole thing, just the dark overlay on his face and mane. There's a piece of artwork at the bottom of his bio as well, in case you need an additional ref. :D

Personality: In life, he was a con artist, though not a violent or particularly malevolent one -- more self-serving and not really that smart. He's a ghost now, and has mellowed out considerably and become a lot nicer since then, though he can still be smug and mischievous at times.

I'd like to pay in treasure, and am willing to pay more if necessary. As always, if you're not comfortable drawing this particular character, just lmk and I can swap in someone else. Thank you! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Twiggle Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24385564][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243856/24385564_350.png[/img][/url] Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? Gradient Extra: Expression, Detail changes, Etc. A cheerful/child-like expression You can throw in new colors if you like — the more the merrier! Heya, I’m back again for another icon!
@Twiggle
Character Reference: 24385564_350.png
Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? Gradient
Extra: Expression, Detail changes, Etc. A cheerful/child-like expression
You can throw in new colors if you like — the more the merrier!

Heya, I’m back again for another icon!
@Disillusionist
I’d love to draw him up, I think I can manage incorporating his Smokeswirl and accent into the icon without an issue! That’ll be 150,000 treasure :]

@Grow
Ooh, their colors are so pretty! I’m not too familiar with drawing Nocturnes but I’d like to try it out. Would you be alright with getting a sketch before I start lineart just so I know you’re okay with how it’ll eventually look?
@Disillusionist
I’d love to draw him up, I think I can manage incorporating his Smokeswirl and accent into the icon without an issue! That’ll be 150,000 treasure :]

@Grow
Ooh, their colors are so pretty! I’m not too familiar with drawing Nocturnes but I’d like to try it out. Would you be alright with getting a sketch before I start lineart just so I know you’re okay with how it’ll eventually look?
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11