Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] » 150g/kt Icon Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@SilverCats2 Ahh they look precious, I'd be happy to draw them!

@End0scrypt Such a pretty coatl!! Before I start sketching would you like me to include her halos :0?

@StarstormX1 Oooh, I'm excited to do this one!

You three can send your payment now via Crossroads or DM, I'll accept it once I'm done with the icons :]!!
@SilverCats2 Ahh they look precious, I'd be happy to draw them!

@End0scrypt Such a pretty coatl!! Before I start sketching would you like me to include her halos :0?

@StarstormX1 Oooh, I'm excited to do this one!

You three can send your payment now via Crossroads or DM, I'll accept it once I'm done with the icons :]!!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@twiggle yes please! I will send payment immediately c:
Edit: sent!
@twiggle yes please! I will send payment immediately c:
Edit: sent!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
[center]@SilverCats2 Here’s an icon of your Tundra, thanks again for waiting so patiently :] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834768171772411915/991376236003725372/Untitled1627_20220628121455.png[/img] As always, make sure to save the image just incase the file/link goes missing on my end![/center]
@SilverCats2
Here’s an icon of your Tundra, thanks again for waiting so patiently :]

Untitled1627_20220628121455.png

As always, make sure to save the image just incase the file/link goes missing on my end!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Twiggle So cute, thank you!!
@Twiggle So cute, thank you!!
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@End0scrypt @StarStormX1

Heya guys! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I might be a little late with your art pieces. The lineart for both is already completed and are just waiting to be colored, but I have to take care of my grandma after a recent surgery. I hope you guys understand and I’ll try to get everything done by next weekend!
@End0scrypt @StarStormX1

Heya guys! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I might be a little late with your art pieces. The lineart for both is already completed and are just waiting to be colored, but I have to take care of my grandma after a recent surgery. I hope you guys understand and I’ll try to get everything done by next weekend!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
i think i asked to be adde to the pinglist before but i might've not, if not i'd love to be added i that's ok with you ! best of luck with everything happening in real life ! <3
i think i asked to be adde to the pinglist before but i might've not, if not i'd love to be added i that's ok with you ! best of luck with everything happening in real life ! <3
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamily
It’s all good, I’ve added you to the list! And thank you so much for the well wishes, I really appreciate it!
@Dreamily
It’s all good, I’ve added you to the list! And thank you so much for the well wishes, I really appreciate it!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
@Twiggle
It's fine! Hope your grandma's OK!
@Twiggle
It's fine! Hope your grandma's OK!
i'd love to be pinglisted!
i'd love to be pinglisted!
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@IBeeJuliana
Added, thank you for your interest :]!!
@IBeeJuliana
Added, thank you for your interest :]!!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11