Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] » 150g/kt Icon Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Okay, understandable!! I'd still pay at least 500g per icon here, but I do understand the need for that dragon cash, haha, and yeah, if they don't take you that long, that seems okay if you're fine with it. c:

Sorry, I hope that wasn't rude of me, I was just like. I saw your USD prices and I was like, wait. xD
Okay, understandable!! I'd still pay at least 500g per icon here, but I do understand the need for that dragon cash, haha, and yeah, if they don't take you that long, that seems okay if you're fine with it. c:

Sorry, I hope that wasn't rude of me, I was just like. I saw your USD prices and I was like, wait. xD
@Alexd
Oh gosh no, it wasn't rude at all! Speaking from artist to artist, I've always had to point out to my friends that their prices were low, so I can understand where you're coming from :]

I've considered raising the prices in the past but there's not many items on-game that I'm really keen on saving up for, so I don't think I have much of a need for dragon moneys right now xP Thanks again for looking out for other artists!
@Alexd
Oh gosh no, it wasn't rude at all! Speaking from artist to artist, I've always had to point out to my friends that their prices were low, so I can understand where you're coming from :]

I've considered raising the prices in the past but there's not many items on-game that I'm really keen on saving up for, so I don't think I have much of a need for dragon moneys right now xP Thanks again for looking out for other artists!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
That's totally fair, when you're not really in need or just casually doing stuff, it's definitely a case by case thing when you charge for 'easy' subject matter or stuff like sketches.

No problem at all, art is a luxury and a service and artists should always be properly compensated for their effort and all the time they've spent honing their skill. c:
That's totally fair, when you're not really in need or just casually doing stuff, it's definitely a case by case thing when you charge for 'easy' subject matter or stuff like sketches.

No problem at all, art is a luxury and a service and artists should always be properly compensated for their effort and all the time they've spent honing their skill. c:
@IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @Disillusionist @Equuinox @SereneSprout

Woot woot, Opening my slots back up for the Halloween season :]!!
@IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @Disillusionist @Equuinox @SereneSprout

Woot woot, Opening my slots back up for the Halloween season :]!!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Twiggle Hi there, would you be open to drawing this dragon for me? Please let me know if not; I can just swap in someone else. ^^ Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79996456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799965/79996456_350.png[/img][/url] Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? -- Your choice! ^^ Maybe something light and yellow-hued, to complement her colors? Extra: What I've got in mind for her atm is that she's a scholarly type, but also rather dreamy. Likes poetry and music. Maybe a calm but warm expression, a bit knowing, wise mentor/professor vibes. Feel free to lmk if you have any questions or concerns! I can send payment as soon as the order is confirmed. ^^
@Twiggle Hi there, would you be open to drawing this dragon for me? Please let me know if not; I can just swap in someone else. ^^

Character Reference:
79996456_350.png
Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? -- Your choice! ^^ Maybe something light and yellow-hued, to complement her colors?
Extra: What I've got in mind for her atm is that she's a scholarly type, but also rather dreamy. Likes poetry and music. Maybe a calm but warm expression, a bit knowing, wise mentor/professor vibes.

Feel free to lmk if you have any questions or concerns! I can send payment as soon as the order is confirmed. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
HELLO ironically enough i was just looking through art sales to find an icon for one of the characters i just made!
@Twiggle
Character Reference: link, link
Background: gradient!
Extra: if that’s alright i’d like both in the same icon (although i understand if not, you can just choose one, or i can take the remaining two slots to have them separate^^, it’d probably be hard to fit them both anyways)
they’re the same character, just different forms/evolutions. the first one is much more cynical, maybe even borderline evil. the second one is very shy, quiet, and easily bossed around

thank you for your time!
HELLO ironically enough i was just looking through art sales to find an icon for one of the characters i just made!
@Twiggle
Character Reference: link, link
Background: gradient!
Extra: if that’s alright i’d like both in the same icon (although i understand if not, you can just choose one, or i can take the remaining two slots to have them separate^^, it’d probably be hard to fit them both anyways)
they’re the same character, just different forms/evolutions. the first one is much more cynical, maybe even borderline evil. the second one is very shy, quiet, and easily bossed around

thank you for your time!
reshiram-pokemon-reshiram.gif
@Disillusionist
I'd totally be open to draw this lovely Wildclaw! Feel free to send over the 150kt/g and I'll accept it once the commission is done!!

@Equuinox
Ooh, they look fun to draw!! I think it's possible for me to squeeze them into one icon, since it's two characters the total price will come out to be 250kt/g. If that sounds all good to you then feel free to send over the payment whenever you're ready!

@Disillusionist
I'd totally be open to draw this lovely Wildclaw! Feel free to send over the 150kt/g and I'll accept it once the commission is done!!

@Equuinox
Ooh, they look fun to draw!! I think it's possible for me to squeeze them into one icon, since it's two characters the total price will come out to be 250kt/g. If that sounds all good to you then feel free to send over the payment whenever you're ready!

« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
@Twiggle
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/18225345.arcade
Background: If it's okay I would love a transparent and solid version!
Extra: Please draw him looking a little angry, but like a cute angry. Kind of like the expression he has on the main fullbody reference?
@Twiggle
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/18225345.arcade
Background: If it's okay I would love a transparent and solid version!
Extra: Please draw him looking a little angry, but like a cute angry. Kind of like the expression he has on the main fullbody reference?
lil-shark.png art . skins . lf umas

i like colors
and shapes

ave rosier
@Lump
Sure can do! Feel free to send in the 150kt/g and I'll have it accepted once it's done :]!!
@Lump
Sure can do! Feel free to send in the 150kt/g and I'll have it accepted once it's done :]!!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
@Twiggle Wow, I really love your art, can I order an art piece from you? I'm thinking of this character here. Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80522687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805227/80522687_350.png[/img][/url] That's the dragon representation, but she's more colorful -- here's a drawing I did for her. [img]https://i.imgur.com/D0Yi40p.png[/img] Don't worry about getting her colors correct -- she can be of any color scheme so go wild and make her a pastel rainbow it doesn't matter! Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? Gradient! Extra: Expression, Detail changes, Etc -- try to add as much color to the shading as possible! A happy/playful expression maybe?
@Twiggle

Wow, I really love your art, can I order an art piece from you? I'm thinking of this character here.

Character Reference:
80522687_350.png

That's the dragon representation, but she's more colorful -- here's a drawing I did for her.
D0Yi40p.png
Don't worry about getting her colors correct -- she can be of any color scheme so go wild and make her a pastel rainbow it doesn't matter!
Background: Solid color, Transparent or Gradient? Gradient!
Extra: Expression, Detail changes, Etc -- try to add as much color to the shading as possible! A happy/playful expression maybe?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11