Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] » 150g/kt Icon Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[center]@End0scrypt Thank you for waiting so patiently, here’s your Coatl icon!! You never specified if you wanted a certain expression + background, so I took some artistic liberties and left it transparent! Hope you enjoy :]!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/985806615968100432/994042799026614302/Untitled1632_20220705205026.png[/img] ——— @StarStormX1 And thank you for waiting patiently aswell! I had a bunch of fun drawing this lil’ dude!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834768171772411915/993852853141655562/Untitled1640_20220705081547.png[/img][/center]
@End0scrypt Thank you for waiting so patiently, here’s your Coatl icon!! You never specified if you wanted a certain expression + background, so I took some artistic liberties and left it transparent! Hope you enjoy :]!!

Untitled1632_20220705205026.png

———

@StarStormX1 And thank you for waiting patiently aswell! I had a bunch of fun drawing this lil’ dude!!

Untitled1640_20220705081547.png
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Twiggle
Thanks for the icon! Cyberlux looks amazing in this!
@Twiggle
Thanks for the icon! Cyberlux looks amazing in this!
@Twiggle Oh wow, these look great! Could I be added to your pinglist, please?
@Twiggle Oh wow, these look great! Could I be added to your pinglist, please?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Thank you and of course! Added you to the list :]!!
@Disillusionist
Thank you and of course! Added you to the list :]!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Twiggle Would you mind pinging me when slots open back up? ^w^
@Twiggle Would you mind pinging me when slots open back up? ^w^
@twiggle OH MY GOSH HOW DID I MISS THIS???? it looks WONDERFUL, thank you so much and i am so so sorry it took me two whole months to reply aahhhh ;v;
@twiggle OH MY GOSH HOW DID I MISS THIS???? it looks WONDERFUL, thank you so much and i am so so sorry it took me two whole months to reply aahhhh ;v;

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
could i be added to the pinglist too? :0
could i be added to the pinglist too? :0
reshiram-pokemon-reshiram.gif
@Equuinox @SereneSprout
Added you both onto the list, thank you for being interested <3!!

@End0scrypt
Hey no worries, I know how busy life can be! I'm glad to hear that you like it :D!!
@Equuinox @SereneSprout
Added you both onto the list, thank you for being interested <3!!

@End0scrypt
Hey no worries, I know how busy life can be! I'm glad to hear that you like it :D!!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
Psst, did you mean to price like this? 150g is like, 1.50 USD basically. :o
Psst, did you mean to price like this? 150g is like, 1.50 USD basically. :o
@alexd
Yeah, it's purposely priced like this! I figured I'd make this shop as a quick gem grab for when I have free time since these doodles take around an hour for me to do.
I'll probably raise the prices in the future but as of right now, this is more of me doing them for fun than for profit, thanks for the heads up though :]!!
@alexd
Yeah, it's purposely priced like this! I figured I'd make this shop as a quick gem grab for when I have free time since these doodles take around an hour for me to do.
I'll probably raise the prices in the future but as of right now, this is more of me doing them for fun than for profit, thanks for the heads up though :]!!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11