Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |[ g/t open ]| snail's humans + dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@snailie

As a small update, it was becoming difficult for me to track my actual gem bank with a bunch hanging out in the crossroads like that, so I'm going to hold off sending payment for now.

But please absolutely give me a poke if or when you've got more time on your hands!
@snailie

As a small update, it was becoming difficult for me to track my actual gem bank with a bunch hanging out in the crossroads like that, so I'm going to hold off sending payment for now.

But please absolutely give me a poke if or when you've got more time on your hands!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Tuberose
No problem! I'll get back to you asap, likely either next week or after the 6th, as I'm participating in Earth's art for fodder!
@Tuberose
No problem! I'll get back to you asap, likely either next week or after the 6th, as I'm participating in Earth's art for fodder!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
hallooo could i get on the ping/wait list please? : ) thank you!
hallooo could i get on the ping/wait list please? : ) thank you!
@arian
Of course!!! Ty :D
@arian
Of course!!! Ty :D
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
Free bump! (as I remind myself to stop by later)
Free bump! (as I remind myself to stop by later)
XOxv5KE.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/moYelFg.png[/img][/center]
moYelFg.png
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie can i enquire about you rendering this art of mine because the idea of seeing it highly rendered with dynamic lighting is making me lose my mind a little bit i wont lie JHDSJDG
@snailie can i enquire about you rendering this art of mine because the idea of seeing it highly rendered with dynamic lighting is making me lose my mind a little bit i wont lie JHDSJDG
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine

That was NOT what I was expecting to open that link to omg, that's great. 100% yes I will do my most loving render job possible. Since it's just a little chibi, how does somewhere around 500-700g sound?
@Iodine

That was NOT what I was expecting to open that link to omg, that's great. 100% yes I will do my most loving render job possible. Since it's just a little chibi, how does somewhere around 500-700g sound?
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie YES that sounds like a mean deal, howsabout an even 600g B^)c i can provide the layered file in whatever format u need!
@snailie YES that sounds like a mean deal, howsabout an even 600g B^)c i can provide the layered file in whatever format u need!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine

Sounds good to me! Either PSD or CLIP is fine to send, whichever is more convenient for you!
@Iodine

Sounds good to me! Either PSD or CLIP is fine to send, whichever is more convenient for you!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10