Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |[ g/t open ]| snail's humans + dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
late reply wheeze orz

thanks so much for the update! take whatever time you need to take care of rl stuff :^>
late reply wheeze orz

thanks so much for the update! take whatever time you need to take care of rl stuff :^>
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Thank you for waiting everyone!

@CyngelDreamer
I will give a very fair warning that I do not think one hour will be enough to do a fullbody and full background. I can offer you something not dissimilar to this piece (with hints of a background), or something closer to a sketch with a more complete bg in that time frame. If that's okay with you, let me know -- if not we can discuss doing a higher timeslot :)

@peachypeachy
Confirmed! Please feel free to send a CR and I'll get you your slot!
Thank you for waiting everyone!

@CyngelDreamer
I will give a very fair warning that I do not think one hour will be enough to do a fullbody and full background. I can offer you something not dissimilar to this piece (with hints of a background), or something closer to a sketch with a more complete bg in that time frame. If that's okay with you, let me know -- if not we can discuss doing a higher timeslot :)

@peachypeachy
Confirmed! Please feel free to send a CR and I'll get you your slot!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snaillie that's actually what I want, something like that artwork. ^ ^"
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

@snaillie that's actually what I want, something like that artwork. ^ ^"
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

My commissions are open! More info here: Click here
@snailie

I need to cancel my order! Something came up!
@snailie

I need to cancel my order! Something came up!
@peachypeachy

No problem! Hope it all gets taken care of!
@peachypeachy

No problem! Hope it all gets taken care of!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@CyngelDreamer
Sorry for the late reply, I missed your ping! If you're still interested, I can do that!

@SnailMuffin
An update for you as well! A family member of mine started medical treatments lately, so I've been SUPER busy, but I'll try and make time this week! Tysm for your patience.
@CyngelDreamer
Sorry for the late reply, I missed your ping! If you're still interested, I can do that!

@SnailMuffin
An update for you as well! A family member of mine started medical treatments lately, so I've been SUPER busy, but I'll try and make time this week! Tysm for your patience.
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie I am, but it depends on the price. ^ ^" Since I gotten it wrong. How much does it cost to do it like that sketch you did? The one you showed me.
@snailie I am, but it depends on the price. ^ ^" Since I gotten it wrong. How much does it cost to do it like that sketch you did? The one you showed me.
My commissions are open! More info here: Click here
@snailie
Username/ID: smolelf
Timeslot: 60 min
Character/Reference: Full body ref:
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/38427836_gXX1r1XH3.jpg?1641571729
Close up of face detail:
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/46966219_Ku2LOKzso.jpg?1648096312
Important Notes: Smug and demonic, very ;3. Two visible eyes on the same side of his face, hair covers the other side. Piercings are important! Red streaks are skin markings, 'whites' of eyes are black.
Other: Could we get it in a bust? :u; Thanks!
@snailie
Username/ID: smolelf
Timeslot: 60 min
Character/Reference: Full body ref:
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/38427836_gXX1r1XH3.jpg?1641571729
Close up of face detail:
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/46966219_Ku2LOKzso.jpg?1648096312
Important Notes: Smug and demonic, very ;3. Two visible eyes on the same side of his face, hair covers the other side. Piercings are important! Red streaks are skin markings, 'whites' of eyes are black.
Other: Could we get it in a bust? :u; Thanks!
6MxcIbY.gifkHQ8d.gifAq3yZ.gifTjDif.gif
s'all good, thank you for the update [insert thumbs up emoji here]

hoping they have a speedy recovery, and be sure to take care of yourself! real life stuff's got a higher priority
s'all good, thank you for the update [insert thumbs up emoji here]

hoping they have a speedy recovery, and be sure to take care of yourself! real life stuff's got a higher priority
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@CyngelDreamer
The one I listed was 2kg ^^

@smolelf
I've got you down! Send a CR and I'll get going -- I love the character design, by the way! I think it'll be fun to render in a bust :)
@CyngelDreamer
The one I listed was 2kg ^^

@smolelf
I've got you down! Send a CR and I'll get going -- I love the character design, by the way! I think it'll be fun to render in a bust :)
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10