Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |[ g/t open ]| snail's humans + dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center] [b]STATUS[/b] [u]open[/u] Please expect a turn around of a week or two. Thank you! ________________________________________ Hello! I'd like to get back into the swing of things a bit! My name is Snail, and I've been an artist for nearly two decades, and a professional one off-and-on for almost ten years! Recently I've been wanting to improve my art more, so I thought a good way to get a wide variety of characters to draw is to open commissions back up! [u][b][size=5]Terms of Service[/size][/b][/u] Please don't edit my art, post it without proper credit, or use for commercial purposes without prior negotiation. This includes coloring my sketches or using them as adopt bases. [columns][color=transparent]___[nextcol] [size=4][u][b]How it Works[/b][/u][/size] 1. See the options below, and pick one. 2. Fill out a form and post it. 3. I'll confirm your total. 4. You send your payment in a one-way CR. 5. I draw your art! 6. After I'm done, I'll send you your art and accept! * Please be mindful of extra fees and charges! [nextcol][color=transparent]________[nextcol] [size=4][u][b]Will / Won't Draw[/b][/u][/size] [color=green]+[/color] humans, anthro, gijinkas [color=green]+[/color] flight rising dragons [color=green]+[/color] fanart, fandoms [color=red]×[/color] non-fr ferals [color=red]×[/color] (heavy) mechs, androids ok [color=red]×[/color] nsfw, gore [/columns] [u][b][size=5]Available Types & Examples[/size][/b][/u] [size=2]Exchange Rate is 1g : 1,000t Limit of two orders per slot.[/size] [columns][center] [url=https://postimg.cc/gallery/z8c0Y8K][img]https://i.postimg.cc/wB6DZLdZ/Art-Shop-Icon1.png[/img][/url] click for more examples [nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol] [b][size=6]Humanoid Art[/size][/b] This section includes humans, anthros, robots, gijinka, etc. I'm proficient in wuxia/xianxia style clothing, both men + women, POC, heavy characters, etc. [b]Bust Sketch[/b] - 1,000g [b]Shaded Bust[/b] - 1,500g [b]Messy Render Bust[/b] - 2,000g ----- [b]Couple Art[/b] will double the price. [b]Complexity Fee:[/b] Varies. Applies to characters with high amounts of details, ornate armor, lots of tattoos, etc. [/columns] [columns][color=transparent]__[nextcol] [b][size=6]Dragon Art[/size][/b] I'm much less experienced with dragons, hence the lower price. I'd like to practice, so fullbodies are temporarily available. These will be messier than my humanoid art. [b]Bust Sketch[/b] - 600g [b]Messy Render Bust[/b] - 1,000g [b]Fullbody Sketch[/b] - 1,200g [b]Messy Render Fullbody[/b] - 2,000g ----- [b]Couple Art[/b] will double the price. [b]Complexity Fee:[/b] Varies. Dragons with complex UMAs or ones that heavily alter anatomy, 5+ pieces of apparel, etc. are most likely to increase price. [color=transparent]______________________________________- [nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol] [center] [url=https://postimg.cc/gallery/0SbqC20][img]https://i.postimg.cc/9Mztvnxy/Art-Shop-Icon2.png[/img][/url] click for more examples [/columns] [columns][center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/QxwtyxCp/snail-emoji.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol] [b][size=6]Alternate Services[/size][/b] I can do other things besides just whole illustrations! [b]Sketch Completion:[/b] I can do additional shading/rendering on sketches previously bought from me. Most often the price is the desired order type minus the price of the sketch. [b]Rendering Services:[/b] I can also render [i]your[/i] art! Please contact me for a quote. Only available for art you've drawn yourself - I won't render commissions from others or gift art. [/columns] [u][b][size=5]Form[/size][/b][/u] [code] @snailie [b]Username/ID:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] [b]Character/Reference:[/b] [b]Important Notes:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/code] [/center]
STATUS
open

Please expect a turn around of a week or two. Thank you!

Hello! I'd like to get back into the swing of things a bit! My name is Snail, and I've been an artist for nearly two decades, and a professional one off-and-on for almost ten years! Recently I've been wanting to improve my art more, so I thought a good way to get a wide variety of characters to draw is to open commissions back up!

Terms of Service
Please don't edit my art, post it without proper credit, or use for commercial purposes without prior negotiation. This includes coloring my sketches or using them as adopt bases.

___ How it Works

1. See the options below, and pick one.
2. Fill out a form and post it.
3. I'll confirm your total.
4. You send your payment in a one-way CR.
5. I draw your art!
6. After I'm done, I'll send you your art and accept!

* Please be mindful of extra fees and charges!
________ Will / Won't Draw

+ humans, anthro, gijinkas
+ flight rising dragons
+ fanart, fandoms
× non-fr ferals
× (heavy) mechs, androids ok
× nsfw, gore

Available Types & Examples

Exchange Rate is 1g : 1,000t
Limit of two orders per slot.

Art-Shop-Icon1.png
click for more examples
__
Humanoid Art

This section includes humans, anthros, robots, gijinka, etc. I'm proficient in wuxia/xianxia style clothing, both men + women, POC, heavy characters, etc.

Bust Sketch - 1,000g
Shaded Bust - 1,500g
Messy Render Bust - 2,000g

Couple Art will double the price.

Complexity Fee:
Varies. Applies to characters with high amounts of details, ornate armor, lots of tattoos, etc.

__
Dragon Art

I'm much less experienced with dragons, hence the lower price. I'd like to practice, so fullbodies are temporarily available. These will be messier than my humanoid art.

Bust Sketch - 600g
Messy Render Bust - 1,000g

Fullbody Sketch - 1,200g
Messy Render Fullbody - 2,000g
Couple Art will double the price.

Complexity Fee:
Varies. Dragons with complex UMAs or ones that heavily alter anatomy, 5+ pieces of apparel, etc. are most likely to increase price.

______________________________________-
__
Art-Shop-Icon2.png
click for more examples

snail-emoji.png
__
Alternate Services

I can do other things besides just whole illustrations!

Sketch Completion: I can do additional shading/rendering on sketches previously bought from me. Most often the price is the desired order type minus the price of the sketch.

Rendering Services: I can also render your art! Please contact me for a quote. Only available for art you've drawn yourself - I won't render commissions from others or gift art.

Form
Code:
@snailie [b]Username/ID:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] [b]Character/Reference:[/b] [b]Important Notes:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
Slots
Pinglist
People on my pinglist get priority for commission slots!

$Novrre $Bashett $Maricnnette $SnailMuffin $Draconawitches $Silverwis $arian
Slots
Pinglist
People on my pinglist get priority for commission slots!

$Novrre $Bashett $Maricnnette $SnailMuffin $Draconawitches $Silverwis $arian
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
One more just in case!
One more just in case!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
Open :)
Open :)
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie hello ! <:^)

Username/ID: slurpuff
Timeslot: 45 mins
Character/Reference: either lisa or heidi, whoever you'd prefer to draw?
Important Notes: they have personality/ info in their profiles. it's very rambly sorry
Other:
@snailie hello ! <:^)

Username/ID: slurpuff
Timeslot: 45 mins
Character/Reference: either lisa or heidi, whoever you'd prefer to draw?
Important Notes: they have personality/ info in their profiles. it's very rambly sorry
Other:
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff

Hello, hello!! I'd be happy to draw Heidi for you -- I ADORE characters with aesthetics like hers, and her hair looks super fun to draw!! Who doesn't like a goold ol' fashioned morally dubious scientist? If that's alright with you, I'm getting ready to go to bed but can get started asap tomorrow!
@Slurpuff

Hello, hello!! I'd be happy to draw Heidi for you -- I ADORE characters with aesthetics like hers, and her hair looks super fun to draw!! Who doesn't like a goold ol' fashioned morally dubious scientist? If that's alright with you, I'm getting ready to go to bed but can get started asap tomorrow!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie perfect, I'm glad! & so SO true, surely one of the classic character tropes of all time. and of course, yeah, I'll go ahead and send payment now!
@snailie perfect, I'm glad! & so SO true, surely one of the classic character tropes of all time. and of course, yeah, I'll go ahead and send payment now!
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff
Tysm! I'll get started asap!
@Slurpuff
Tysm! I'll get started asap!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
Hi! Was wondering if I could order a slot for an hour? I have some characters to pick from!
My vampire lady : Nerys
And my siren lady : Morrigan

Their current outfits may be slightly complex, I 100% do not expect you to draw them so completely feel free to simplify them to like, a linen shirt, robe, etc lol
@snailie
Hi! Was wondering if I could order a slot for an hour? I have some characters to pick from!
My vampire lady : Nerys
And my siren lady : Morrigan

Their current outfits may be slightly complex, I 100% do not expect you to draw them so completely feel free to simplify them to like, a linen shirt, robe, etc lol
@snailie
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
@Novrre

Of course! I think Nerys in particular looks like fun to draw -- do you have any personality snippets or anything for her that you'd want me to keep in mind while drawing?
@Novrre

Of course! I think Nerys in particular looks like fun to draw -- do you have any personality snippets or anything for her that you'd want me to keep in mind while drawing?
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10