Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |[ g/t open ]| snail's humans + dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@snailie
Username/ID: jayquills / 516509
Timeslot: 1 hour
Character/Reference: Yours
Important Notes: Their important info is in their profile (it's a little disorganised still, my apologies! ^^;)
Other: n/a
@snailie
Username/ID: jayquills / 516509
Timeslot: 1 hour
Character/Reference: Yours
Important Notes: Their important info is in their profile (it's a little disorganised still, my apologies! ^^;)
Other: n/a
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
@jayquills

Confirmed! Feel free to send payment and I'll get started ASAP !
@jayquills

Confirmed! Feel free to send payment and I'll get started ASAP !
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
@Novrre

Added!!
@Novrre

Added!!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
Pinglist please :3
Pinglist please :3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett

Added!

To everyone else, I have family visiting soon so I've been busy, but I'll try and squeak in your orders here in the next few days!
@Bashett

Added!

To everyone else, I have family visiting soon so I've been busy, but I'll try and squeak in your orders here in the next few days!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@Maricnnette Finished! Thank you for waiting -- I had fun picking out some appropriately broody looking clothes to put him in :) Tysm for letting me draw your boy! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Pf6Rc699/FR-Maricnnette.png[/img]
@Maricnnette

Finished! Thank you for waiting -- I had fun picking out some appropriately broody looking clothes to put him in :) Tysm for letting me draw your boy!

FR-Maricnnette.png
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@Leijona Complete! Your boy has a very fun design, but it's also incredibly complicated -- I was only able to get this done within the hour, but I hope it turned out alright for you! I really wanted to capture his quiet, almost contemplative side. A sort of "where I've come from and what I've done" energy! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/nzhKSPrL/FR-Leijona.png[/img]
@Leijona

Complete! Your boy has a very fun design, but it's also incredibly complicated -- I was only able to get this done within the hour, but I hope it turned out alright for you! I really wanted to capture his quiet, almost contemplative side. A sort of "where I've come from and what I've done" energy!

FR-Leijona.png
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie He looks absolutely fantastic, thank you so much!! I love it :D Did you have a Toyhouse or anything to credit you when I upload it to his TH page?
@snailie He looks absolutely fantastic, thank you so much!! I love it :D Did you have a Toyhouse or anything to credit you when I upload it to his TH page?
TViMpeP.png ← you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
@Leijona
My TH is gardensnail! I'm glad you like it!!
@Leijona
My TH is gardensnail! I'm glad you like it!!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10