Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |[ g/t open ]| snail's humans + dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@snailie
Thanks so much!
Cr has been sent^^
@snailie
Thanks so much!
Cr has been sent^^
6MxcIbY.gifkHQ8d.gifAq3yZ.gifTjDif.gif
@snailie ah okay! ^ ^ I'll send the treasure over then.
It'll be colored like that right? o:
Sorry justt want to confirmed. >3<
@snailie ah okay! ^ ^ I'll send the treasure over then.
It'll be colored like that right? o:
Sorry justt want to confirmed. >3<
My commissions are open! More info here: Click here
@snailie
Username/ID: Naitochan #91624
Timeslot: 1 hr
Character/Reference: Drawn ref sheet
Important Notes: Please use the drawn reference for color/looks, as his canon appearance differs from in-game screenshots. His hair goes down to his lower back, he has pointed ears, and has a different horn shape. Only use in-game ref for his clothes and his wings! He is fairly muscular pls don't make him skinny asdsadsfs edited to link a fully drawn ref! I don't need to link game screenshots anymore, lol
Other: His personality is quite stoic and quiet, and emits an intimating but melancholy aura. I don't really have a pose in mind.
paying in gems!
@snailie
Username/ID: Naitochan #91624
Timeslot: 1 hr
Character/Reference: Drawn ref sheet
Important Notes: Please use the drawn reference for color/looks, as his canon appearance differs from in-game screenshots. His hair goes down to his lower back, he has pointed ears, and has a different horn shape. Only use in-game ref for his clothes and his wings! He is fairly muscular pls don't make him skinny asdsadsfs edited to link a fully drawn ref! I don't need to link game screenshots anymore, lol
Other: His personality is quite stoic and quiet, and emits an intimating but melancholy aura. I don't really have a pose in mind.
paying in gems!
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@SnailMuffin Finished!! It took a lot longer than it should have, so in appreciation for waiting I went a little ham on the rendering :) I hope it turned out alright! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/prH0nfFq/20718-60min.png[/img]
@SnailMuffin

Finished!! It took a lot longer than it should have, so in appreciation for waiting I went a little ham on the rendering :) I hope it turned out alright!

20718-60min.png
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@CyngelDreamer
It will! I can put you down as soon as the CR is sent :)

@Naitochan
I've got you down! It's been a little bit since I've had someone ask for a more muscular character, but I'll give it my best! As soon as you send a CR I'll get going.
@CyngelDreamer
It will! I can put you down as soon as the CR is sent :)

@Naitochan
I've got you down! It's been a little bit since I've had someone ask for a more muscular character, but I'll give it my best! As soon as you send a CR I'll get going.
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie | Hi, I have two questions to ask:

Q1: Would you be open for drawing a piece from a description? You’ll have full artistic liberty.
Q2: Would you take treasure, items, skins, dragons, and even an art trade for payment? Heavily Mixed Payment.
@snailie | Hi, I have two questions to ask:

Q1: Would you be open for drawing a piece from a description? You’ll have full artistic liberty.
Q2: Would you take treasure, items, skins, dragons, and even an art trade for payment? Heavily Mixed Payment.
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
@Snailie Sweet! :D I send the payment over. ^ ^
He is a young teen btw. Like 17 or 14 for example.
@Snailie Sweet! :D I send the payment over. ^ ^
He is a young teen btw. Like 17 or 14 for example.
@snailie Payment sent! He don't need to be like, a bodybuilder or anything that dramatic lol Just bit more bulk than the average dude.
broadchested with strong arms :)
@snailie Payment sent! He don't need to be like, a bodybuilder or anything that dramatic lol Just bit more bulk than the average dude.
broadchested with strong arms :)
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Jonquilla
Hello! Yes and yes -- if you'd like, I can show you some of my own character design work to see if you'd enjoy my interpretation!

@Naitochan @CyngelDreamer
Thank you both! I'll try and get started on them sometime tonight if I'm able :)
@Jonquilla
Hello! Yes and yes -- if you'd like, I can show you some of my own character design work to see if you'd enjoy my interpretation!

@Naitochan @CyngelDreamer
Thank you both! I'll try and get started on them sometime tonight if I'm able :)
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie no hurry, take as much time as you need. :D
@snailie no hurry, take as much time as you need. :D