Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |[ g/t open ]| snail's humans + dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@snailie

Payment has just been sent. c: Thank you!
@snailie

Payment has just been sent. c: Thank you!
FRPixel1.1.png

C L A N~A H T O H A L L A N
Divider-short1.png
I play this game largely independently
of the community as a whole.

Coding Credit | Clan Sales Thread | Pixel Credit
FRPixel2.1.png
just sent the cr with the 1.5kg! :>
just sent the cr with the 1.5kg! :>
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Thank you both!
Thank you both!
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie

Hello! I was just wondering if this shop was still open? I haven't seen any updates or whatnot and wanted to see if I should continue to wait.

There's no hard feelings on my end if you're currently unable to fulfill orders, but in that case is it alright if I rescind mine for the time being? Thanks in advance for a response!
@snailie

Hello! I was just wondering if this shop was still open? I haven't seen any updates or whatnot and wanted to see if I should continue to wait.

There's no hard feelings on my end if you're currently unable to fulfill orders, but in that case is it alright if I rescind mine for the time being? Thanks in advance for a response!
FRPixel1.1.png

Divider-short1.png

FRPixel2.1.png
@TheFifthSpirit

Hello! Apologies for not contacting back -- I plan on filling orders asap, but I've had some personal emergencies IRL that've made me unable to do so for the past little while.

I should (hopefully) be able to have time in the coming week, but if you'd rather cancel your order, no wories! I understand it sucks to have so much currency in limbo for so long.
@TheFifthSpirit

Hello! Apologies for not contacting back -- I plan on filling orders asap, but I've had some personal emergencies IRL that've made me unable to do so for the past little while.

I should (hopefully) be able to have time in the coming week, but if you'd rather cancel your order, no wories! I understand it sucks to have so much currency in limbo for so long.
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
Thank you for the update! That was all I needed to know - whether you intended on getting back to these or if, given whatever current situation(s) you're in, it would be unrealistic and unfair to expect art.

I never want an artist to feel stressed about finishing a commission so part of my concern had to do with not wanting to make you feel obligated to complete anything fo me. c: For the time being I'll hold my spot in the queue and my crossroads trade will stay up!
Thank you for the update! That was all I needed to know - whether you intended on getting back to these or if, given whatever current situation(s) you're in, it would be unrealistic and unfair to expect art.

I never want an artist to feel stressed about finishing a commission so part of my concern had to do with not wanting to make you feel obligated to complete anything fo me. c: For the time being I'll hold my spot in the queue and my crossroads trade will stay up!
FRPixel1.1.png

Divider-short1.png

FRPixel2.1.png
@TheFifthSpirit Complete! Apologies for the wait -- as my little apology, I went ahead and did an extra twenty minutes on it for free <3 It's been a long time since I've gotten to go ham on curly hair and makeup rendering, so I really enjoyed it! I hope you do, too :D [img]https://i.postimg.cc/021ry0SJ/FR-The-Fifth-Spirit.png[/img]
@TheFifthSpirit

Complete! Apologies for the wait -- as my little apology, I went ahead and did an extra twenty minutes on it for free <3 It's been a long time since I've gotten to go ham on curly hair and makeup rendering, so I really enjoyed it! I hope you do, too :D

FR-The-Fifth-Spirit.png
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@Novrre @Bashett @Maricnnette @SnailMuffin @Draconawitches

An update for everyone on the pinglist! I'm finishing my last commission right now and will be opening up three more slots!

Additionally, for this week only, I'll be having a few special slots available for foddart payment at a rate of 1.5kt/level. Happy Pride month everyone! I even got a new example gif :)
@Novrre @Bashett @Maricnnette @SnailMuffin @Draconawitches

An update for everyone on the pinglist! I'm finishing my last commission right now and will be opening up three more slots!

Additionally, for this week only, I'll be having a few special slots available for foddart payment at a rate of 1.5kt/level. Happy Pride month everyone! I even got a new example gif :)
5a8uMoF.png   
« snailie »
• female
• FR +3
• rp / lore clan

   art shop
bio codes
hatchery
clan lore
@snailie

Holy cow, that was SO worth the wait, wow! I appreciate your transparency and honesty about how real life was affecting you, and I'm glad I decided to hang in there! I knew you wouldn't disappoint but wow, this is just... I love it! <3
@snailie

Holy cow, that was SO worth the wait, wow! I appreciate your transparency and honesty about how real life was affecting you, and I'm glad I decided to hang in there! I knew you wouldn't disappoint but wow, this is just... I love it! <3
FRPixel1.1.png

Divider-short1.png

FRPixel2.1.png
@snailie
Oh my! I would love it if you could do my male persona in your style! ;3; Your art is so nice!
Username/ID: CyngelDreamer

Timeslot: 1 hour, but I can do 30 minutes if you prefer! Both look really nice! o:

Character/Reference:https://www.deviantart.com/angelcnderdream14/art/Sylas-human-form-ref-male-persona-906246676
Important Notes: He is in the teenager stage.

Other: Could you do a bg, say a castle wall bg with a window view behind him?
Or maybe a study desk room? Or maybe him in a forest? Would love it being full body, the feet doesnt have to show btw.

If need be, I be happy to double the payment. ^ ^
@snailie
Oh my! I would love it if you could do my male persona in your style! ;3; Your art is so nice!
Username/ID: CyngelDreamer

Timeslot: 1 hour, but I can do 30 minutes if you prefer! Both look really nice! o:

Character/Reference:https://www.deviantart.com/angelcnderdream14/art/Sylas-human-form-ref-male-persona-906246676
Important Notes: He is in the teenager stage.

Other: Could you do a bg, say a castle wall bg with a window view behind him?
Or maybe a study desk room? Or maybe him in a forest? Would love it being full body, the feet doesnt have to show btw.

If need be, I be happy to double the payment. ^ ^
My commissions are open! More info here: Click here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10