Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chipped Pot Lore Shop [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
@CupcakeNova Oh no worries!! I appreciate you taking it regardless though, thank you so much <333 I have no care in the world about time haha
@CupcakeNova Oh no worries!! I appreciate you taking it regardless though, thank you so much <333 I have no care in the world about time haha
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
Yeah 700-ish words is good, I'm just looking for something based off of Yoake, like Yoake-centric, as he is the first.
Yeah 700-ish words is good, I'm just looking for something based off of Yoake, like Yoake-centric, as he is the first.
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@1bex sorry for the delay, but Blast's story is all finished and ready to go. As I mentioned, it ended up hitting around 800 words, mostly because I was having too much fun writing his crazy adventures! That brings the remaining balance up to 81g/kt Here's a sample of his story, I'll send the rest via PM once the balance is paid. I hope you enjoy it! [quote="Blast's Story Sample"]The mist was thick in the air, leaving his clothes damp and heavy. But Blast didn’t mind, too busy sketching the waterfall rushing past him, the water cascading over the edge and crashing into the plunge pool several hundred feet below. The roar was deafening this close, but Blast showed no sign of discomfort. Only after he finished the outline of the plunge pool and the way it trailed out into the river beyond did he move away from the cliff’s edge, his talons sinking into the tiny gaps between the rocks to help keep him stable. He quickly checked over his sketch and notes about the falls, confirming he had all the pertinent details, and then tucked his parchment and quill away for safekeeping.[/quote]
@1bex sorry for the delay, but Blast's story is all finished and ready to go. As I mentioned, it ended up hitting around 800 words, mostly because I was having too much fun writing his crazy adventures! That brings the remaining balance up to 81g/kt

Here's a sample of his story, I'll send the rest via PM once the balance is paid. I hope you enjoy it!

Blast's Story Sample wrote:
The mist was thick in the air, leaving his clothes damp and heavy. But Blast didn’t mind, too busy sketching the waterfall rushing past him, the water cascading over the edge and crashing into the plunge pool several hundred feet below. The roar was deafening this close, but Blast showed no sign of discomfort. Only after he finished the outline of the plunge pool and the way it trailed out into the river beyond did he move away from the cliff’s edge, his talons sinking into the tiny gaps between the rocks to help keep him stable. He quickly checked over his sketch and notes about the falls, confirming he had all the pertinent details, and then tucked his parchment and quill away for safekeeping.
sent! <3
sent! <3
PSiqTgP.png XX
FR+3
It/they
Art shop
Wishlist
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX' ' Winter rains down on the ashes,
XXXXXXXXXXXXMother makes fuel from the bones.' '
@Winter0sun your lore is complete, featuring a guest appearance from Rill! Because I needed someone for Edith to call "darling" and he fit the bill :P Given how much you put down as the deposit, you only owe like 7g/kt lol. So once that's sent, I'll send along the full story, but for now here's a sneak peek! [quote="Edith's Story Sample"]“Oh honey, what have you [i]done[/i] to yourself?” Edith tutted as she picked at the hundreds of inky black feathers tangled up in Rill’s mane. “It was for the aesthetic!” Rill defended himself. He was going for a haughty and indignant tone, but at that moment, Edith had tugged out a particularly tangled feather, and it came out more as a whiny yelp instead. “Come on, if it had worked, it would have looked amazing!”[/quote]
@Winter0sun your lore is complete, featuring a guest appearance from Rill! Because I needed someone for Edith to call "darling" and he fit the bill :P

Given how much you put down as the deposit, you only owe like 7g/kt lol. So once that's sent, I'll send along the full story, but for now here's a sneak peek!

Edith's Story Sample wrote:
“Oh honey, what have you done to yourself?” Edith tutted as she picked at the hundreds of inky black feathers tangled up in Rill’s mane.

“It was for the aesthetic!” Rill defended himself. He was going for a haughty and indignant tone, but at that moment, Edith had tugged out a particularly tangled feather, and it came out more as a whiny yelp instead. “Come on, if it had worked, it would have looked amazing!”
Hello there! Most of my dragons have little to no background, and I really like your writing, so I would like to order some lore!

Username: Lycanroyale

Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75577295
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: Vyara is the leader of the clan, she is quite young (like, around 20 years old, a young adult), quiet, calm, anxious and doesn't like confrontations and problems. And she has quite a lot of insecurities... she was actually a pretty loud and extrovert hatchling... but then, after Celestis' disappearance and Vyara's training with Beau, she changed completely...
Lore Type/Length: Long bio
Payment method: Treasure
Discounts (if applicable): N/A
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Sure thing!
Additional Notes: So, let's see, Celestis was a guardian dragon, the founder and first leader of the clan, some time after the clan was formed, she found Vyara's egg in one of her journeys and took it as her own. Celestis was Vyara's foster mother, until, one day, Celestis left the clan in one of her travels, but nobody knows exactly what happened to Celestis... so, without a leader, the clan exploded into chaos. So, Beau, the commander, temporally took charge of the clan until Vyara (who was still a hatchling) could step up. After Celestis' disapperance, Beau took charge of Vyara, and he was not the best father to say the least... he was quite severe with her, with caused Vyara's personality to change to a more submisive and quiet one. Years later, after Beau left the clan chasing a romance with a dragon from other clan, Vyara stepped up to leadership, she has visions every now and then, and she thinks that are from Celestis, who is taking care of the clan from the stars.
Hello there! Most of my dragons have little to no background, and I really like your writing, so I would like to order some lore!

Username: Lycanroyale

Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75577295
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: Vyara is the leader of the clan, she is quite young (like, around 20 years old, a young adult), quiet, calm, anxious and doesn't like confrontations and problems. And she has quite a lot of insecurities... she was actually a pretty loud and extrovert hatchling... but then, after Celestis' disappearance and Vyara's training with Beau, she changed completely...
Lore Type/Length: Long bio
Payment method: Treasure
Discounts (if applicable): N/A
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Sure thing!
Additional Notes: So, let's see, Celestis was a guardian dragon, the founder and first leader of the clan, some time after the clan was formed, she found Vyara's egg in one of her journeys and took it as her own. Celestis was Vyara's foster mother, until, one day, Celestis left the clan in one of her travels, but nobody knows exactly what happened to Celestis... so, without a leader, the clan exploded into chaos. So, Beau, the commander, temporally took charge of the clan until Vyara (who was still a hatchling) could step up. After Celestis' disapperance, Beau took charge of Vyara, and he was not the best father to say the least... he was quite severe with her, with caused Vyara's personality to change to a more submisive and quiet one. Years later, after Beau left the clan chasing a romance with a dragon from other clan, Vyara stepped up to leadership, she has visions every now and then, and she thinks that are from Celestis, who is taking care of the clan from the stars.
@Lycanroyale oh she's lovely, and what a melancholy backstory! I can absolutely expand this into a bio, are there any other relationships you'd like me to include? Am I able to kind of add in details if they fit or would you prefer me to check with you first?

Even my longer bios don't tend to go beyond 700 words, though knowing me that's famous last words. Would you like me to aim for about 700 words, and then we can adjust the final fee based on what I end up at? If that's okay, could you please send in a deposit of 21g/kt? I'll add you to the queue!
@Lycanroyale oh she's lovely, and what a melancholy backstory! I can absolutely expand this into a bio, are there any other relationships you'd like me to include? Am I able to kind of add in details if they fit or would you prefer me to check with you first?

Even my longer bios don't tend to go beyond 700 words, though knowing me that's famous last words. Would you like me to aim for about 700 words, and then we can adjust the final fee based on what I end up at? If that's okay, could you please send in a deposit of 21g/kt? I'll add you to the queue!
Thank you so much, and sure thing, we can adjust the final fee when you're done, I'll send the starting fee right away!
Feel free to include as many other details as you see fit. And well, I have not yet elaborate on other relationships but Beau and Celestis'. But others include Tigerstar (who is the clan's healer and Vyara's best friend and confident), Raptor (Beau's trainee, who turned to commander after Beau left and Vyara's friend since they were both hatchlings. As Raptor is a plague dragon, Beau hated Raptor from the start and mostly ignored him) and the gang of the rebels, made up by Ketsueki, Kwahandya and Rubyheart (who, as the name implies, are that one gang of trouble-maker who make Vyara's life impossible).
Thank you so much, and sure thing, we can adjust the final fee when you're done, I'll send the starting fee right away!
Feel free to include as many other details as you see fit. And well, I have not yet elaborate on other relationships but Beau and Celestis'. But others include Tigerstar (who is the clan's healer and Vyara's best friend and confident), Raptor (Beau's trainee, who turned to commander after Beau left and Vyara's friend since they were both hatchlings. As Raptor is a plague dragon, Beau hated Raptor from the start and mostly ignored him) and the gang of the rebels, made up by Ketsueki, Kwahandya and Rubyheart (who, as the name implies, are that one gang of trouble-maker who make Vyara's life impossible).
@Kaminome your story is ready! Ended up just shy of 800 words, so the total remaining is now 76g/kt once I subtracted your deposit. I also based it on Yoake's document, so the story is human-based, I really hope that's okay! Here's a sample of the story, I'll send along the rest once the payment comes through. I hope you enjoy it! [quote="Yoake's Story Sample"]Messy. These jobs were always so messy, no matter how cleanly he tried to finish off his targets. There was usually a body to dispose of, evidence to remove, and a getaway to achieve. Yoake had already taken care of the first two items on that list, but he was struggling a bit with the last one. Why the hell were the streets so busy on a Thursday after midnight?! Yoake was walking with his head down and shoulders hunched to keep a low profile, when he spotted a pair of cops up ahead. He immediately and smoothly ducked into the closest alley just as the cops started to look toward his direction, dodging out of their line of sight so quickly that they would have seen just a flash of his shoe as he vanished around the corner, if they even saw anything at all[/quote]
@Kaminome your story is ready! Ended up just shy of 800 words, so the total remaining is now 76g/kt once I subtracted your deposit. I also based it on Yoake's document, so the story is human-based, I really hope that's okay!

Here's a sample of the story, I'll send along the rest once the payment comes through. I hope you enjoy it!

Yoake's Story Sample wrote:
Messy. These jobs were always so messy, no matter how cleanly he tried to finish off his targets. There was usually a body to dispose of, evidence to remove, and a getaway to achieve. Yoake had already taken care of the first two items on that list, but he was struggling a bit with the last one. Why the hell were the streets so busy on a Thursday after midnight?!

Yoake was walking with his head down and shoulders hunched to keep a low profile, when he spotted a pair of cops up ahead. He immediately and smoothly ducked into the closest alley just as the cops started to look toward his direction, dodging out of their line of sight so quickly that they would have seen just a flash of his shoe as he vanished around the corner, if they even saw anything at all
Sending! And sure, it's def ok!
Sending! And sure, it's def ok!
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28