Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chipped Pot Lore Shop [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
@IraBell sure! I'd be happy to add you!

You're also more than welcome to check out any of my affiliates in the meantime, if you'd like!
@IraBell sure! I'd be happy to add you!

You're also more than welcome to check out any of my affiliates in the meantime, if you'd like!
@CupcakeNova I'm back, may I be on the waitlist please?
@CupcakeNova I'm back, may I be on the waitlist please?
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Winter0sun of course, happy to have you! Feel free to check out my Affiliates as well while you wait, if you like, I'll ping you once a spot opens up for you!
@Winter0sun of course, happy to have you! Feel free to check out my Affiliates as well while you wait, if you like, I'll ping you once a spot opens up for you!
@SuspiciousCleric your bios are all finished! I hope you don't mind, but I ended up referring to each other in their bios a bit, as they're both kind of mirrors of each other - both royalty, but with very different personalities! I've added samples of each of their bios, and I'll send the rest via PM once the remaining balance of 90g/kt is paid! I hope you enjoy them! [quote="Eseeese's Bio Sample"]Eseese is special…and unfortunately he knows it. Though none of Zelena’s hatchlings can quite recall exactly where they came from, Eseese just [i]knows[/i] that he came from a fine pedigree. Nobility, at the least. Royalty, even! He’s absolutely the most important of Zelena’s hatchlings, and everyone else should treat him as such, and do whatever he says![/quote] [quote="Chai's Bio Sample"]Chai is the very definition of spoiled sweet. Like all of the rest of Zelena’s hatchlings, no one is quite sure where Chai came from, but they suspect Chai may be a lost prince - when he first arrived, he was draped in pearls and wore a tiny diadem upon his head. The pearls and crown have since been put away for safekeeping…somewhere (Zelena swears she put them around here somewhere, maybe in the cupboard?), but it made quite an impression on the hatchlings, who are convinced that Chai is royalty.[/quote]
@SuspiciousCleric your bios are all finished! I hope you don't mind, but I ended up referring to each other in their bios a bit, as they're both kind of mirrors of each other - both royalty, but with very different personalities!

I've added samples of each of their bios, and I'll send the rest via PM once the remaining balance of 90g/kt is paid! I hope you enjoy them!

Eseeese's Bio Sample wrote:
Eseese is special…and unfortunately he knows it. Though none of Zelena’s hatchlings can quite recall exactly where they came from, Eseese just knows that he came from a fine pedigree. Nobility, at the least. Royalty, even! He’s absolutely the most important of Zelena’s hatchlings, and everyone else should treat him as such, and do whatever he says!

Chai's Bio Sample wrote:
Chai is the very definition of spoiled sweet. Like all of the rest of Zelena’s hatchlings, no one is quite sure where Chai came from, but they suspect Chai may be a lost prince - when he first arrived, he was draped in pearls and wore a tiny diadem upon his head. The pearls and crown have since been put away for safekeeping…somewhere (Zelena swears she put them around here somewhere, maybe in the cupboard?), but it made quite an impression on the hatchlings, who are convinced that Chai is royalty.
Ah i love the previews already!! sending over the rest now, thank you <3
Ah i love the previews already!! sending over the rest now, thank you <3
fg0cF2o.png
@IraBell one of my slots just opened up if you'd still like to place an order!
@IraBell one of my slots just opened up if you'd still like to place an order!
id love to be added to your waitlist, please :)
id love to be added to your waitlist, please :)
PSiqTgP.png XX
FR+3
It/they
Art shop
Wishlist
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX' ' Winter rains down on the ashes,
XXXXXXXXXXXXMother makes fuel from the bones.' '
@1bex you got it, adding you to the list!
@1bex you got it, adding you to the list!
@Kaminome Casimir's bio is complete! I saw that little bit of 'mischievous' in her personality and decided to expand on it a bit, I hope that's okay! Here's a sample, I'll send the rest via PM once the remaining balance of 45g/kt (in whatever combo you like) has been paid! [quote="Casimir's Bio Sample"]Ghost. Demon. Skin-walker. Doppelganger. Boogeymonster. Casimir has heard them all. And honestly? Her favourite is still “Oh no, it’s [i]her[/i].” That one never gets old, no matter how many times or how many ways she hears it. Sometimes it’s in an exasperated tone. Sometimes it’s a scream of pure terror. However it’s said, it’s music to her ears.[/quote]
@Kaminome Casimir's bio is complete! I saw that little bit of 'mischievous' in her personality and decided to expand on it a bit, I hope that's okay!

Here's a sample, I'll send the rest via PM once the remaining balance of 45g/kt (in whatever combo you like) has been paid!

Casimir's Bio Sample wrote:
Ghost. Demon. Skin-walker. Doppelganger. Boogeymonster. Casimir has heard them all. And honestly? Her favourite is still “Oh no, it’s her.” That one never gets old, no matter how many times or how many ways she hears it. Sometimes it’s in an exasperated tone. Sometimes it’s a scream of pure terror. However it’s said, it’s music to her ears.
@Winter0sun My next slot just opened up if you would still like to place an order!
@Winter0sun My next slot just opened up if you would still like to place an order!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28