Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chipped Pot Lore Shop [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
.. I hath returned

Username: Kaminome
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):
Preferably everybody here but if that's too much then these guys!
https://toyhou.se/15979476.senko
https://toyhou.se/15980911.tbn
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs:
They should have their personalities and stuff in their bios! (No lore yet tho, stuck on that)
Lore Type/Length: Bio, about 60+ words (last page of bio)
Payment method: Mixed? mostly gems... probably-
Discounts (if applicable): None
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Absolutely yes
Additional Notes: None i think? Msg me if you have questions! (probably a lot, btw, the unnamed characters bio is WIP, currently working on it)
.. I hath returned

Username: Kaminome
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):
Preferably everybody here but if that's too much then these guys!
https://toyhou.se/15979476.senko
https://toyhou.se/15980911.tbn
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs:
They should have their personalities and stuff in their bios! (No lore yet tho, stuck on that)
Lore Type/Length: Bio, about 60+ words (last page of bio)
Payment method: Mixed? mostly gems... probably-
Discounts (if applicable): None
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Absolutely yes
Additional Notes: None i think? Msg me if you have questions! (probably a lot, btw, the unnamed characters bio is WIP, currently working on it)
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
Username: lucklife
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): tab page 2
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: if it's too many at once, I could divide it into two orders? Charon has the context for the family in his bio (Legacy of War)
Lore Type/Length: short dragon bios
Payment method: gems
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: no
Additional Notes: Cinder specifically appears to have parents with lore, so I'm asking that person if they'd like it to be incorporated in a specific way
Username: lucklife
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): tab page 2
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: if it's too many at once, I could divide it into two orders? Charon has the context for the family in his bio (Legacy of War)
Lore Type/Length: short dragon bios
Payment method: gems
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: no
Additional Notes: Cinder specifically appears to have parents with lore, so I'm asking that person if they'd like it to be incorporated in a specific way
032d1f263e5555d99e0e955a5f734895af2fb1c7.png Xdm2YwF.png
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
griffin-1826-45_43_47_9_4_9.png old-oaks-2.png jt3PpxV.png
@Kaminome are you looking for more ideas to help build up their character? Or more backstories? For the blank characters, headcanons might work a bit better, especially as they're blank slates. That being said, if there's some more world building for these guys for me to jump off of, I can likely create some backstories for them to make bios. Do you have any other references for these guys I can check out?

@lucklife Do you have a target word limit you'd like me to aim for with their bios? It might be easier for me to start with half of them for now, I can always see how long that takes me and then tackle the second half if things are moving quickly. Do you have any preference on which of them I do first? Also, do you have any lore in mind related to the challenge, such as motivations or backstories?

I've added both of you to the queue, I'll figure out deposits once I have a bit of a better idea of what kind of lore you're looking for!
@Kaminome are you looking for more ideas to help build up their character? Or more backstories? For the blank characters, headcanons might work a bit better, especially as they're blank slates. That being said, if there's some more world building for these guys for me to jump off of, I can likely create some backstories for them to make bios. Do you have any other references for these guys I can check out?

@lucklife Do you have a target word limit you'd like me to aim for with their bios? It might be easier for me to start with half of them for now, I can always see how long that takes me and then tackle the second half if things are moving quickly. Do you have any preference on which of them I do first? Also, do you have any lore in mind related to the challenge, such as motivations or backstories?

I've added both of you to the queue, I'll figure out deposits once I have a bit of a better idea of what kind of lore you're looking for!
I was thinking probably only about 100 words/one paragraph, particularly bc I don't really have any clan lore or helpful starter ideas for you. Except to say I always thought Charon and Styx started the Legacy bc they're just that morbid and battle-eager
If you're dividing the load, I'd say males first, as they happen to be the bloodline. Mates from outside the Legacy will probably be a bit harder to lore. It will also give time to hear back about Cinder.
I was thinking probably only about 100 words/one paragraph, particularly bc I don't really have any clan lore or helpful starter ideas for you. Except to say I always thought Charon and Styx started the Legacy bc they're just that morbid and battle-eager
If you're dividing the load, I'd say males first, as they happen to be the bloodline. Mates from outside the Legacy will probably be a bit harder to lore. It will also give time to hear back about Cinder.
032d1f263e5555d99e0e955a5f734895af2fb1c7.png Xdm2YwF.png
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
griffin-1826-45_43_47_9_4_9.png old-oaks-2.png jt3PpxV.png
I'm basically looking for a summary of their personalities and other things, I'll send you the link to my basic ideas and such in a sec!
I'm basically looking for a summary of their personalities and other things, I'll send you the link to my basic ideas and such in a sec!
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
So sorry for the delayed response guys! This weekend was a combo of my birthdays and mothers day, so I've been a bit absent. Still, I'm sorry it took so long to reply!

@Kaminome I'm not quite sure how much each of these bios would be, but I could aim for about 100ish words for each of the 4 of them about their personalities and little quirks, would that work? If that's okay, the deposit is about 12g/kt

@lucklife I can start with the males, sure! Do you mind if I maybe expand and give them a bit of backstory for the challenge? I'm not 100% sure if I can work it in, but I just want to make sure it's okay before I go ahead and do it. For the 4 males to start, aiming for about 100 words each, the deposit would be 12g/kt!
So sorry for the delayed response guys! This weekend was a combo of my birthdays and mothers day, so I've been a bit absent. Still, I'm sorry it took so long to reply!

@Kaminome I'm not quite sure how much each of these bios would be, but I could aim for about 100ish words for each of the 4 of them about their personalities and little quirks, would that work? If that's okay, the deposit is about 12g/kt

@lucklife I can start with the males, sure! Do you mind if I maybe expand and give them a bit of backstory for the challenge? I'm not 100% sure if I can work it in, but I just want to make sure it's okay before I go ahead and do it. For the 4 males to start, aiming for about 100 words each, the deposit would be 12g/kt!
Sure! Sending it over now L)
Sure! Sending it over now L)
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
@Lycanroyale so sorry for the delay, but Vyara's bio is now ready! I ended up hitting around 800ish words, but let me know if you'd rather that I stick to the 700 word target, I can try to do some trimming to get the word count down. If you're okay with the longer wordcount, though, your new total minus your deposit will be 71g/kt. Here's a sample for now, feel free to either send in the rest of the payment or ask me to trim, I'm good either way! I hope you enjoy it! [quote="Vyara's Bio Sample"]Vyara never thought she would be in a position of power. Of course she was aware that her adoptive mother, Celestis, was the clan leader, but there were so many other dragons in leadership positions above her that she never thought she would be the one making those tough choices. But then things changed.[/quote]
@Lycanroyale so sorry for the delay, but Vyara's bio is now ready! I ended up hitting around 800ish words, but let me know if you'd rather that I stick to the 700 word target, I can try to do some trimming to get the word count down. If you're okay with the longer wordcount, though, your new total minus your deposit will be 71g/kt.

Here's a sample for now, feel free to either send in the rest of the payment or ask me to trim, I'm good either way! I hope you enjoy it!

Vyara's Bio Sample wrote:
Vyara never thought she would be in a position of power. Of course she was aware that her adoptive mother, Celestis, was the clan leader, but there were so many other dragons in leadership positions above her that she never thought she would be the one making those tough choices. But then things changed.
@CupcakeNova Hello I'm back waitlist pls [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@CupcakeNova Hello I'm back waitlist pls
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Winter0sun lol you got it! Adding you now
@Winter0sun lol you got it! Adding you now
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28