Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chipped Pot Lore Shop [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
@CupcakeNova
Sent :)
@CupcakeNova
Sent :)
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@1bex my final slot is now open if you're still interested in placing an order!
@1bex my final slot is now open if you're still interested in placing an order!
yep! ty for the ping [b]Username:[/b]1bex [b]Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73404105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/734042/73404105_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes about dragon(s)/OCs:[/b] He leaves the clan quite often to explore and document what he finds around the world, then returns to share it with anyone who will listen to his stories, and reports anything important to the leaders, allic and blay (first page), more in his bio if youd like a bit more ^^ [b]Lore Type/Length:[/b]medium story, 400-900 words, (i think thats correct?) maybe 500+ again :) [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Discounts (if applicable):[/b] N/A [b]Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?:[/b]as long as its under 900 ^^ [b]Additional Notes:[/b] maybe something about him leaving, having a short scuffle with someone/something (he has daggers, aka woeful footpads as emergency protection) writing about everything he finds, seeing all natures shapes and patterns, and coming back to share with the others? specifically [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77240167]ver[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70101153]sundae[/url] go wild though!! idrm future outfit ; [outfit=1921164]
yep! ty for the ping

Username:1bex
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):73404105_350.png
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: He leaves the clan quite often to explore and document what he finds around the world, then returns to share it with anyone who will listen to his stories, and reports anything important to the leaders, allic and blay (first page), more in his bio if youd like a bit more ^^
Lore Type/Length:medium story, 400-900 words, (i think thats correct?) maybe 500+ again :)
Payment method: Gems
Discounts (if applicable): N/A
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?:as long as its under 900 ^^
Additional Notes: maybe something about him leaving, having a short scuffle with someone/something (he has daggers, aka woeful footpads as emergency protection) writing about everything he finds, seeing all natures shapes and patterns, and coming back to share with the others? specifically ver and sundae
go wild though!! idrm

future outfit ;
hurt
PSiqTgP.png XX
FR+3
It/they
Art shop
Wishlist
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX' ' Winter rains down on the ashes,
XXXXXXXXXXXXMother makes fuel from the bones.' '
@CupcakeNova I would indeed! [b]Username:[/b] Winter0sun [b]Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):[/b] (it is SO hard to choose... I want you to know I spent like 15 minutes dithering and poking around my lair trying to pick someone out) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76053837][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760539/76053837_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes about dragon(s)/OCs:[/b] Edith is new to my lair! I scried her first and then lucked out when I found a dragon with colors to match my scry, but I don't have a solid idea of what she's about yet. I get standard kinda scrungly hot mess Aberration vibes from her, and I also think she's a little vain (if she were human, she'd be the type to wear a full face of over-the-top makeup daily regardless of the occasion), but that's all I got for you. [b]Lore Type/Length:[/b] short story please! [b]Payment method:[/b] gems [b]Discounts (if applicable):[/b] Arcane Flight! [b]Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?:[/b] go for it [b]Additional Notes:[/b] Please have fun!
@CupcakeNova I would indeed!

Username: Winter0sun
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): (it is SO hard to choose... I want you to know I spent like 15 minutes dithering and poking around my lair trying to pick someone out)
76053837_350.png
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: Edith is new to my lair! I scried her first and then lucked out when I found a dragon with colors to match my scry, but I don't have a solid idea of what she's about yet. I get standard kinda scrungly hot mess Aberration vibes from her, and I also think she's a little vain (if she were human, she'd be the type to wear a full face of over-the-top makeup daily regardless of the occasion), but that's all I got for you.
Lore Type/Length: short story please!
Payment method: gems
Discounts (if applicable): Arcane Flight!
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: go for it
Additional Notes: Please have fun!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@1bex He's a bit of an explorer and story-teller? Sounds like my kind of guy! How about I aim for 500 words, that way even if I do go over, I should still end up well under 900 words (unless something has gone terribly wrong lol). If that works for you, your total would be 60g/kt, and your deposit would be 15g/kt. I'll add you to the queue!

@Winter0sun Just so I make sure I nail her character right, she's the kind of dragon who does her make up and hair and puts on her best pearls to go out for dinner at Hooters? Is that her kind of vibe? I kinda hope so because that's hilarious. I can definitely work with that.

For a short story I typically aim for about 300 words, is that okay with you? If so, your total after your arcane discount would be 32g/kt, and your deposit would be 8g/kt. I'll get you added to the queue!
@1bex He's a bit of an explorer and story-teller? Sounds like my kind of guy! How about I aim for 500 words, that way even if I do go over, I should still end up well under 900 words (unless something has gone terribly wrong lol). If that works for you, your total would be 60g/kt, and your deposit would be 15g/kt. I'll add you to the queue!

@Winter0sun Just so I make sure I nail her character right, she's the kind of dragon who does her make up and hair and puts on her best pearls to go out for dinner at Hooters? Is that her kind of vibe? I kinda hope so because that's hilarious. I can definitely work with that.

For a short story I typically aim for about 300 words, is that okay with you? If so, your total after your arcane discount would be 32g/kt, and your deposit would be 8g/kt. I'll get you added to the queue!
works good for me! will send now
works good for me! will send now
PSiqTgP.png XX
FR+3
It/they
Art shop
Wishlist
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX' ' Winter rains down on the ashes,
XXXXXXXXXXXXMother makes fuel from the bones.' '
@CupcakeNova Yeah, more or less! She's the kinda person who you never see without at least one set of false lashes and one time when you happen to wake her in the middle of the night for some reason you have to take a moment to figure out her face, because obviously you didn't think she naturally had glossy red lips or smoky eyelids, but it takes you a minute to figure out the reason she looks so unlike herself is cause she doesn't have her eyebrows on yet. Probably calls everyone "darling." Ends up at "elegant", but only via significant detour through "trashy."

Hope this helps?? Sending payment now~
@CupcakeNova Yeah, more or less! She's the kinda person who you never see without at least one set of false lashes and one time when you happen to wake her in the middle of the night for some reason you have to take a moment to figure out her face, because obviously you didn't think she naturally had glossy red lips or smoky eyelids, but it takes you a minute to figure out the reason she looks so unlike herself is cause she doesn't have her eyebrows on yet. Probably calls everyone "darling." Ends up at "elegant", but only via significant detour through "trashy."

Hope this helps?? Sending payment now~
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
Username: Kaminome
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):
https://toyhou.se/15735117.yoake-reimei
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs:
I have design and general bio stuff in this doc and his TH bio
Lore Type/Length: Long or Medium
Discounts (if applicable): None
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Yep
Username: Kaminome
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable):
https://toyhou.se/15735117.yoake-reimei
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs:
I have design and general bio stuff in this doc and his TH bio
Lore Type/Length: Long or Medium
Discounts (if applicable): None
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Yep
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
Username: FallingUpstairs
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): Sylph!
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: Sylph's a research scientist currently working on cultivating a colony of aberrations (it's a work in progress ^^;;). She monitors and guides the aberrations under her charge. She works under the order of the Council, a law-making body of arcane scientists and innovators. She is typically not one for small talk and may come off as cold, but you'll find she's quite caring once you get to know her <3 Her lab can be found within the plateau the Council's headquarters and its attached academy are built upon!
Lore Type/Length: Paragraph Headcanons <3
Payment method: Gems!
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Not sure if this applies here
Additional Notes: So hyped to finally get around to ordering from you!!
Username: FallingUpstairs
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): Sylph!
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: Sylph's a research scientist currently working on cultivating a colony of aberrations (it's a work in progress ^^;;). She monitors and guides the aberrations under her charge. She works under the order of the Council, a law-making body of arcane scientists and innovators. She is typically not one for small talk and may come off as cold, but you'll find she's quite caring once you get to know her <3 Her lab can be found within the plateau the Council's headquarters and its attached academy are built upon!
Lore Type/Length: Paragraph Headcanons <3
Payment method: Gems!
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Not sure if this applies here
Additional Notes: So hyped to finally get around to ordering from you!!
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@Kaminome would you like me to aim for like 700ish words to be med/longish? Also I can see that there are a few characters in the doc, are you looking for something just focused on Reimei? Or something involving a few other personalities?

Either way, let's call the deposit 20g/kt for argument's sake, I can always adjust the final cost later based on the final wordcount, if that's alright with you!

@FallingUpstairs Oh man, Sylph is pretty, clown is such an underrated gene sometimes! Technically all of my slots are filled but given that your order is headcanons which should be relatively quick, and it was my fault that I hadn't updated the shop status I'll add you to the queue regardless. I just apologize in advance if there's a bit of a wait getting your headcanons to you!

For paragraph headcanons it's a flat fee of 30g/kt. Once payment is sent in, I can get started!
@Kaminome would you like me to aim for like 700ish words to be med/longish? Also I can see that there are a few characters in the doc, are you looking for something just focused on Reimei? Or something involving a few other personalities?

Either way, let's call the deposit 20g/kt for argument's sake, I can always adjust the final cost later based on the final wordcount, if that's alright with you!

@FallingUpstairs Oh man, Sylph is pretty, clown is such an underrated gene sometimes! Technically all of my slots are filled but given that your order is headcanons which should be relatively quick, and it was my fault that I hadn't updated the shop status I'll add you to the queue regardless. I just apologize in advance if there's a bit of a wait getting your headcanons to you!

For paragraph headcanons it's a flat fee of 30g/kt. Once payment is sent in, I can get started!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28