Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chipped Pot Lore Shop [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
:eyes: if its alright i'd love to get some more headcannons for my d&d character of mine
Username: xLILM0NSTERx
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): Ishara
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: She has information on her page, again please let me know if you want to know anything else ^^
Lore Type/Length: Headcannons
Payment method: 30kt
Discounts (if applicable): N/A
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Sure
Additional Notes: Nothing i can think of ^^ she has a little story here too if that'll help
:eyes: if its alright i'd love to get some more headcannons for my d&d character of mine
Username: xLILM0NSTERx
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): Ishara
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: She has information on her page, again please let me know if you want to know anything else ^^
Lore Type/Length: Headcannons
Payment method: 30kt
Discounts (if applicable): N/A
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Sure
Additional Notes: Nothing i can think of ^^ she has a little story here too if that'll help
@xLILM0NSTERx Of course I'd be happy to do another D&D character!

I'll add you to the queue, feel free to send in the payment whenever you'd like and I can get started!
@xLILM0NSTERx Of course I'd be happy to do another D&D character!

I'll add you to the queue, feel free to send in the payment whenever you'd like and I can get started!
Username: wolvykasu
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): https://toyhou.se/~characters/edit/5778605
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: so in his village, harpies speak their own tongue, so the use of the common langage is more primitive. as for the rest. there are a lot of notes in his reference on TH
Lore Type/Length: big? 2000 words at least ? I have a budget of 2,000,000 treasures (I'm bad at the Kt thing) and please feel free to write how you feel like it would hum, flow well? I'm more used to commission visual art, I'm still new to describe writing, but... I want to see your take on my character is how I usually say it.
Payment method: treasures
Discounts (if applicable): no discount, even if I would be appliable to one.
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: I have a budget of 2,000,000 treasures, but I also dont mind going a bit overboard that.
Additional Notes:
I would love a writing piece that would elaborate more graciously on the sad small bits of history I wrote in his reference. There is also a weird dialog in the refenrence that infers to the conversation he had with a human hunter the day he tried to make a deal with the human village and even with his language difficulties for the common tongue and the anger of the guy in front of him, Kes' still manage to do it somehow.
as for his familly, his village, the human village, the only headcannon I have is that both places are near each other, small and like to hunt deers (and wolves for the humans at first). So, feel free to headcannon whatever mom/dad/friends.
The only thing is : at this point in time, he has not met my naga that you may see somewhere yet.

ps : you got recommended by WinterOsun, it'e their fault 8D
Username: wolvykasu
Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): https://toyhou.se/~characters/edit/5778605
Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: so in his village, harpies speak their own tongue, so the use of the common langage is more primitive. as for the rest. there are a lot of notes in his reference on TH
Lore Type/Length: big? 2000 words at least ? I have a budget of 2,000,000 treasures (I'm bad at the Kt thing) and please feel free to write how you feel like it would hum, flow well? I'm more used to commission visual art, I'm still new to describe writing, but... I want to see your take on my character is how I usually say it.
Payment method: treasures
Discounts (if applicable): no discount, even if I would be appliable to one.
Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: I have a budget of 2,000,000 treasures, but I also dont mind going a bit overboard that.
Additional Notes:
I would love a writing piece that would elaborate more graciously on the sad small bits of history I wrote in his reference. There is also a weird dialog in the refenrence that infers to the conversation he had with a human hunter the day he tried to make a deal with the human village and even with his language difficulties for the common tongue and the anger of the guy in front of him, Kes' still manage to do it somehow.
as for his familly, his village, the human village, the only headcannon I have is that both places are near each other, small and like to hunt deers (and wolves for the humans at first). So, feel free to headcannon whatever mom/dad/friends.
The only thing is : at this point in time, he has not met my naga that you may see somewhere yet.

ps : you got recommended by WinterOsun, it'e their fault 8D
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu Ooh I love harpies, he looks like a fun character to write for! Would you like me to expand on him making peace with the humans, or anything else in particular? I have some ideas, but I'd love to hear if there's anything specific you'd like to see. Also, does Kess fit into any specific fandom or lore? Any other worldbuilding I can refer to? Or can I go wild?

I usually start with a target of about 1k words, just because a) anything longer might take me too long to write, and b) aiming for 1k typically means I'll go over anyways lol. I hope that works for you!

I'll add you to the queue, please feel free to send a 30g/kt deposit whenever you'd like!
@wolvykasu Ooh I love harpies, he looks like a fun character to write for! Would you like me to expand on him making peace with the humans, or anything else in particular? I have some ideas, but I'd love to hear if there's anything specific you'd like to see. Also, does Kess fit into any specific fandom or lore? Any other worldbuilding I can refer to? Or can I go wild?

I usually start with a target of about 1k words, just because a) anything longer might take me too long to write, and b) aiming for 1k typically means I'll go over anyways lol. I hope that works for you!

I'll add you to the queue, please feel free to send a 30g/kt deposit whenever you'd like!
basically,
I dont know if you played DnD or games using charisma scores, but Kess was able to make peace and actual collaboration with humans in the end, all while having a low charisma score due to having trouble to speak the common tongue.
His current outfit is made out of wolf pelt and leather, but that's because humans have the hands to make very nice leather and pelts. so what they wear before is mostly scavanged stuff.
fandom or lore wise, the only lore there is that on their continent, folks are usually non-humans, but while humans are not common, they do live sparsely here and there in small villages.

worldbuilding is : big big trees with birdfolk huts in it. human neibourgh village ok until meat starts lacking. anger shenanigans from typical human, then peace suggestion with lack of higher communication skills happens, teambuilding and teamwork ensue.... nice clothes and very fluffy beds through sharing happens. wolves in the area are the loosers in the story. the rest of the worldbuilding, go wild, it's a wild place that still has magic and a lot of folks. I kind of only thought about the basics and then I wanted to write angst and happy endings and funny stuff, but there are so many plotholes and I'm bad at writing.

I'll send the 30 000 and stock 2 000 000 treasures in my vault then
basically,
I dont know if you played DnD or games using charisma scores, but Kess was able to make peace and actual collaboration with humans in the end, all while having a low charisma score due to having trouble to speak the common tongue.
His current outfit is made out of wolf pelt and leather, but that's because humans have the hands to make very nice leather and pelts. so what they wear before is mostly scavanged stuff.
fandom or lore wise, the only lore there is that on their continent, folks are usually non-humans, but while humans are not common, they do live sparsely here and there in small villages.

worldbuilding is : big big trees with birdfolk huts in it. human neibourgh village ok until meat starts lacking. anger shenanigans from typical human, then peace suggestion with lack of higher communication skills happens, teambuilding and teamwork ensue.... nice clothes and very fluffy beds through sharing happens. wolves in the area are the loosers in the story. the rest of the worldbuilding, go wild, it's a wild place that still has magic and a lot of folks. I kind of only thought about the basics and then I wanted to write angst and happy endings and funny stuff, but there are so many plotholes and I'm bad at writing.

I'll send the 30 000 and stock 2 000 000 treasures in my vault then
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
Greetings! I see you are alright with taking up multiple stories at a time depending on their length.

I am interested in three separate pieces that will essentially be the main events of one story happening from a different perspective each. Short length might work, but if any of them need to be longer, I wouldn't mind making two separate orders depending on slot availability!

In addition, are you alright with receiving details through message as opposed to a post here? It will be a gift for a friend and I want to make sure it won't get spoiled, haha.

Thank you!
Greetings! I see you are alright with taking up multiple stories at a time depending on their length.

I am interested in three separate pieces that will essentially be the main events of one story happening from a different perspective each. Short length might work, but if any of them need to be longer, I wouldn't mind making two separate orders depending on slot availability!

In addition, are you alright with receiving details through message as opposed to a post here? It will be a gift for a friend and I want to make sure it won't get spoiled, haha.

Thank you!
23752794_GC0vUWo42bS3y7u.png
@LyricatArts I'm definitely intrigued now! If you want to PM me the details, thats perfectly fine, I'm happy to work out the order through messaging! I'll reserve you the slot here just in case, though!
@LyricatArts I'm definitely intrigued now! If you want to PM me the details, thats perfectly fine, I'm happy to work out the order through messaging! I'll reserve you the slot here just in case, though!
heyo ! could you add me to the pinglist ?
heyo ! could you add me to the pinglist ?
@eatthepriests for sure, I'll add you now!
@eatthepriests for sure, I'll add you now!
Hi @CupcakeNova! I'd love to be on your waitlist for whenever you reopen [img]https://c.tenor.com/lumcgtFUi-cAAAAi/sending-love-crabby-crab.gif[/img]
Hi @CupcakeNova! I'd love to be on your waitlist for whenever you reopen
sending-love-crabby-crab.gif
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28