Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ella's Dragon Portraits +Gijinka [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@EllaCalanie Hello! ^w^ Would I be able to order a half-body sketch with colour of my fursona please? I'd be paying with flight rising gems if that's ok! It would be this character (clicking the image will show some other art of them too): [url=https://imgur.com/a/Qduufmj][img]https://i.imgur.com/IZjba9f.png[/img][/url] The earrings are optional so feel free to omit them if they're too complex! I'm thinking in a white or cream sundress? Pose is up to you! Thank you <3
@EllaCalanie
Hello! ^w^ Would I be able to order a half-body sketch with colour of my fursona please? I'd be paying with flight rising gems if that's ok!
It would be this character (clicking the image will show some other art of them too):
IZjba9f.png
The earrings are optional so feel free to omit them if they're too complex!
I'm thinking in a white or cream sundress? Pose is up to you!
Thank you <3
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@Ronnie1107 Of course^^ I'll add you to the slots and I'll let you know once I can start drawing :D
@Ronnie1107 Of course^^ I'll add you to the slots and I'll let you know once I can start drawing :D
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Hello,

Ooh ! I love your style :3
May I order a colored half body sketch of this girl ? You can simplify her dress or just give her another one ! If she doesn't inspire you, I can give you another character ?

Have a nice day ~
Hello,

Ooh ! I love your style :3
May I order a colored half body sketch of this girl ? You can simplify her dress or just give her another one ! If she doesn't inspire you, I can give you another character ?

Have a nice day ~
ArtfightToyhouse

English is not my mother tongue, sorry for unnatural sentences ~
liHNu85.png
@kolowaskolo Yeah, of course :D I'll get back to you when I can start working^^
@kolowaskolo Yeah, of course :D I'll get back to you when I can start working^^
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@EllaCalanie thank you so much! ^^ super excited :D let me know whenever you'd like me to pay <3
@EllaCalanie thank you so much! ^^ super excited :D let me know whenever you'd like me to pay <3
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@Newni Hi! Thank youu^^Your character looks awesome and I'm excited to draw her, so don't worry about that :P There are a few people ahead of you so I'll give you a ping once you're at the top of the list!
@Newni Hi! Thank youu^^Your character looks awesome and I'm excited to draw her, so don't worry about that :P There are a few people ahead of you so I'll give you a ping once you're at the top of the list!
Alright ! Thank you very much :3
Alright ! Thank you very much :3
ArtfightToyhouse

English is not my mother tongue, sorry for unnatural sentences ~
liHNu85.png
@LeWorm
Heya, you're at the top slot so I can start working on your commission now^^ If you feel comfortable with it I'd prefer if you sent the payment with a cr before I start drawing, but if you'd like to do it another way, feel free to tell me!

Also, if the total worth of the apparel is 290g and you don't wanna lose those extra gems, I'm fine with sending you 90g to make up for it o.o
@LeWorm
Heya, you're at the top slot so I can start working on your commission now^^ If you feel comfortable with it I'd prefer if you sent the payment with a cr before I start drawing, but if you'd like to do it another way, feel free to tell me!

Also, if the total worth of the apparel is 290g and you don't wanna lose those extra gems, I'm fine with sending you 90g to make up for it o.o
@EllaCalanie
oh! i dont mind! im willing to pay extra for this beautiful art!
@EllaCalanie
oh! i dont mind! im willing to pay extra for this beautiful art!
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm
Aw, thank you so much T3T

I will start drawing right away!
@LeWorm
Aw, thank you so much T3T

I will start drawing right away!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22