Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ella's Dragon Portraits +Gijinka [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Your art style is so pretty though

I draw anime style and it looks a lot worse than realistic art like yours
Your art style is so pretty though

I draw anime style and it looks a lot worse than realistic art like yours
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
[quote name="@Espei" date="2021-04-17 21:39:01" ] Sadly too broke here, but a friendly bump for you! Your art is amazing :0 [/quote] Thank you TwT [quote name="@Heatherstar" date="2021-04-17 21:44:12" ] Friendly bump~ Alas, I too am broke and my pride does not allow me to buy any art from you PRIDEFULLNESS I HATE YOU [/quote] And you o.O Awee I don't believe that for a second! I love anime art but I've never been very good at it, so I stuck with a more realistic style to develop it into something I liked as well><
@Espei wrote on 2021-04-17 21:39:01:
Sadly too broke here, but a friendly bump for you! Your art is amazing :0
Thank you TwT
@Heatherstar wrote on 2021-04-17 21:44:12:
Friendly bump~

Alas, I too am broke
and my pride does not allow me to buy any art from you
PRIDEFULLNESS I HATE YOU
And you o.O
Awee I don't believe that for a second! I love anime art but I've never been very good at it, so I stuck with a more realistic style to develop it into something I liked as well><
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Happy bump! Today has been a good day^^
Happy bump! Today has been a good day^^
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@EllaCalanie
Could I order and send refs via pm?
@EllaCalanie
Could I order and send refs via pm?
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai
Of course!
@Wolfkai
Of course!
@EllaCalanie Could i get i colored half body sketch of this oc i just completed please? [s]It took so long to draw gfuherhgfudj[/s] If its ok with you i have multiple pieces of apparel worth about 290g at LAH(if i counted correctly) that i would like to pay with. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bb86DKf.png[/img] I’m bad at drawing faces and I couldn’t get it to look right, but her eyes are purple (for some random reason) and feel free to make the rest of her face look however you wish Thank you~
@EllaCalanie
Could i get i colored half body sketch of this oc i just completed please?
It took so long to draw gfuherhgfudj
If its ok with you i have multiple pieces of apparel worth about 290g at LAH(if i counted correctly) that i would like to pay with.
bb86DKf.png
I’m bad at drawing faces and I couldn’t get it to look right, but her eyes are purple (for some random reason) and feel free to make the rest of her face look however you wish
Thank you~
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@LeWorm
Absolutely, I would love to draw her for you! And paying with items is totally fine^^ there's currently one person ahead of you but I'll notify you as soon as I can start working on your piece :D
@LeWorm
Absolutely, I would love to draw her for you! And paying with items is totally fine^^ there's currently one person ahead of you but I'll notify you as soon as I can start working on your piece :D
Friendly bump~
Friendly bump~
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
Blerp
Blerp
@EllaCalanie
Could I order a bust sketch (preferably with some colour, but it's up to you) of this character? He does have armour, but it is fairly simple
@EllaCalanie
Could I order a bust sketch (preferably with some colour, but it's up to you) of this character? He does have armour, but it is fairly simple
nuvYkoF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22