Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ella's Dragon Portraits +Gijinka [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Ronnie1107 Here's the finished drawing! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/28/82/ed2882087000a8aa9120eb285ab05e06.png[/img] I hope you like it :D [s]I can still make changes if there's something you're not happy with ><[/s]
@Ronnie1107

Here's the finished drawing!
ed2882087000a8aa9120eb285ab05e06.png
I hope you like it :D I can still make changes if there's something you're not happy with ><
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@kolowaskolo

I'm ready to start working on your half body sketch :D
If it's alright with you, just send over a cr or message with the payment and I'll start drawing right away^^
@kolowaskolo

I'm ready to start working on your half body sketch :D
If it's alright with you, just send over a cr or message with the payment and I'll start drawing right away^^
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
May I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you!
May I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you!
pitachip-1.png
- genderfluid (he/she/they)
- aro/ace
- neurodivergent
- adult (21)
- art dump
@EllaCalanie
tysm <3 no need to change anything, looks good as is!

Is it okay with you if i put it on toyhouse? and if yes, how should i credit you? :)
@EllaCalanie
tysm <3 no need to change anything, looks good as is!

Is it okay with you if i put it on toyhouse? and if yes, how should i credit you? :)
nuvYkoF.png
@pitachip Right on it!

@Ronnie1107 Alrighty^^And yeah, that's alright! :3 If you want, could you credit my intagram account? It's @/flowerellarts
@pitachip Right on it!

@Ronnie1107 Alrighty^^And yeah, that's alright! :3 If you want, could you credit my intagram account? It's @/flowerellarts
@Bluebird88

Heyo! There's a slot open for you if you want to commission me^^
@Bluebird88

Heyo! There's a slot open for you if you want to commission me^^
@kolowaskolo Here is the finished piece^^ I hope you're happy with how it turned out, and if not, I'll happily try and adjust anything you want! :P [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/40/ef/bc/40efbc64878e422fc3ecdeed668853ab.jpg[/img]
@kolowaskolo
Here is the finished piece^^ I hope you're happy with how it turned out, and if not, I'll happily try and adjust anything you want! :P
40efbc64878e422fc3ecdeed668853ab.jpg
@Newni I'm ready to start drawing for you! If it's okay, just send over a cr of the payment and I'll start working asap!
@Newni I'm ready to start drawing for you! If it's okay, just send over a cr of the payment and I'll start working asap!
bump ^^
bump ^^
@EllaCalanie
AHHH THAT LOOKS PERFECT! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! I'm genuinely in awe at how beautiful this is !! THANK YOU <333 the pose and expression is absolutely gorgeous and so soft !!
Btw would it be ok for me to get the image emailed for quality please? :D i can pm you my thingy
@EllaCalanie
AHHH THAT LOOKS PERFECT! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! I'm genuinely in awe at how beautiful this is !! THANK YOU <333 the pose and expression is absolutely gorgeous and so soft !!
Btw would it be ok for me to get the image emailed for quality please? :D i can pm you my thingy
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22