Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ella's Dragon Portraits +Gijinka [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@EllaCalanie
Omg i love it!
Would it be possible for you to add some freckles on her shoulders and arms?
Everything else looks perfect! I love how you did her hair :DDDDD
@EllaCalanie
Omg i love it!
Would it be possible for you to add some freckles on her shoulders and arms?
Everything else looks perfect! I love how you did her hair :DDDDD
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@EllaCalanie alrighty then! :)
@EllaCalanie alrighty then! :)
@LeWorm Thank you O^O And oh, I'll fix it immediately! Is this okay? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/14/79/c114793a937eb04b7b1ca5ed107ad2ae.png[/img]
@LeWorm
Thank you O^O And oh, I'll fix it immediately!
Is this okay?
c114793a937eb04b7b1ca5ed107ad2ae.png
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Nice art!
Nice art!
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
@Wingzoffirefan Thank you^^
@Wingzoffirefan Thank you^^
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@EllaCalanie
Yep! It’s awesome! Tysm!
@EllaCalanie
Yep! It’s awesome! Tysm!
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@Ronnie1107

So sorry that it's taking such a long time TwT I've been busy with schoolwork so I haven't had the time to finish your commission. Will probably have it done by tomorrow, around this time, though!
@Ronnie1107

So sorry that it's taking such a long time TwT I've been busy with schoolwork so I haven't had the time to finish your commission. Will probably have it done by tomorrow, around this time, though!
@EllaCalanie
Don't worry, i'm not in a rush! But thanks for the heads up ^^ take your time though
@EllaCalanie
Don't worry, i'm not in a rush! But thanks for the heads up ^^ take your time though
nuvYkoF.png
friendly bump ^^
friendly bump ^^
bumpp
bumpp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22