Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ella's Dragon Portraits +Gijinka [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@kolowaskolo
Aww thank you! I loved drawing this piece because of the soft colors and all, so I'm glad you like it! TwT
And of course, that's completely fine! Just send over a message whenever<3
@kolowaskolo
Aww thank you! I loved drawing this piece because of the soft colors and all, so I'm glad you like it! TwT
And of course, that's completely fine! Just send over a message whenever<3
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@Newni Hallo! I wasn't sure in which direction to go with this drawing, but this is what I came up with! I gave her a new dress, so I hope that's okay o.o I can still make changes if you don't like it! ^^ [s]I'm sorry if she looks really emotionless, I kinda wanted her to look royal and "important" but don't know if I succeeded-[/s] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/27/00/ad/2700ad85fb22bcb357b1bd18299b6fbe.jpg[/img]
@Newni
Hallo! I wasn't sure in which direction to go with this drawing, but this is what I came up with! I gave her a new dress, so I hope that's okay o.o
I can still make changes if you don't like it! ^^
I'm sorry if she looks really emotionless, I kinda wanted her to look royal and "important" but don't know if I succeeded-

2700ad85fb22bcb357b1bd18299b6fbe.jpg
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
That's great ! I love it ! I love her dress *^*
Yup, you did a great job about this :3
Thank you very much ! How should I credit you ? :3
That's great ! I love it ! I love her dress *^*
Yup, you did a great job about this :3
Thank you very much ! How should I credit you ? :3
ArtfightToyhouse

English is not my mother tongue, sorry for unnatural sentences ~
liHNu85.png
@EllaCalanie - I absolutely love your art style! Could I be added to your pinglist for when slots open up, please?
@EllaCalanie - I absolutely love your art style! Could I be added to your pinglist for when slots open up, please?
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Of course! Adding you right away^^
@KitsumiMahon Of course! Adding you right away^^
@Newni
Aa thank you ^~^I'm glad you like it! Could you credit my Instagram? It's @/flowerellarts ^^
@Newni
Aa thank you ^~^I'm glad you like it! Could you credit my Instagram? It's @/flowerellarts ^^
Slots open!
@VixenDra
@Jossiuggla123
@pitachip
Slots open!
@VixenDra
@Jossiuggla123
@pitachip
Thank you,
sending you a Discord invite for easier file sharing:)
Thank you,
sending you a Discord invite for easier file sharing:)
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
@EllaCalanie
Could I be on the pinglist please? Your art style is wonderful! :D
@EllaCalanie
Could I be on the pinglist please? Your art style is wonderful! :D
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@EllaCalanie Are you okay with people reserving slots? (If not that's totally fine, I may just have to wait but I'll make sure I still have enough next time you open [emoji=new friend size=1]) If you need a reason why I ask, I shamefully admit I have no up-to-date OC refs and need a few days to throw one together. Again though, I understand if you don't take reservations ^^
@EllaCalanie
Are you okay with people reserving slots? (If not that's totally fine, I may just have to wait but I'll make sure I still have enough next time you open )
If you need a reason why I ask, I shamefully admit I have no up-to-date OC refs and need a few days to throw one together. Again though, I understand if you don't take reservations ^^
pitachip-1.png
- genderfluid (he/she/they)
- aro/ace
- neurodivergent
- adult (21)
- art dump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22