Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ella's Dragon Portraits +Gijinka [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
bump ^^
bump ^^
morning bump
morning bump
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
I'm not that broke atm, but i *am* saving for several things...

but a bump for you! Your art is super pretty and I love your dragons, hoping to order from here someday :)
I'm not that broke atm, but i *am* saving for several things...

but a bump for you! Your art is super pretty and I love your dragons, hoping to order from here someday :)
Clan Profile
(a mess)
9mjyPzr.png
not-wow.png
Wishlist
lM0v4sB.png
not-wow.png
Nest Rental
y6Tz96p.png
not-wow.png
WL Gifts
Yay!
uJUjYix.png
not-wow.png
Lore Shop
rYp8BR7.png
not-wow.png
Nest Network
cXLlzlV.png
not-wow.png
Hatchery Plans
eb2TaD0.png
@gay4dragonz Aah, thank you^^
@gay4dragonz Aah, thank you^^
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
If you're fine with drawing two characters together (and a considerable size difference between them), I'd appreciate getting added to your ping list^^
If you're fine with drawing two characters together (and a considerable size difference between them), I'd appreciate getting added to your ping list^^
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
@VixenDra No problem! I'll add you right away
@VixenDra No problem! I'll add you right away
@LeWorm Your piece is finished! I can still make changes if there's anything you're not happy with, so please don't hesitate to tell me if so^^ [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/ba/b5/61bab5e6e3aac6659624664c444233b0.png[/img]
@LeWorm
Your piece is finished! I can still make changes if there's anything you're not happy with, so please don't hesitate to tell me if so^^
61bab5e6e3aac6659624664c444233b0.png
@EllaCalanie Hey there, would you be interested in doing an art trade with me?
@EllaCalanie Hey there, would you be interested in doing an art trade with me?
@Jossiuggla123
Yeah, that'd be cool! I have to work on commissions first however, but if you want I could ping you once they're done?
@Jossiuggla123
Yeah, that'd be cool! I have to work on commissions first however, but if you want I could ping you once they're done?
@Ronnie1107 Hullo! I'm ready to start working on your commission now :D I'd prefer it if you could send the payment before I begin to draw, so if you don't mind that you can just send it over by cr and I'll start drawing right away^^
@Ronnie1107 Hullo! I'm ready to start working on your commission now :D I'd prefer it if you could send the payment before I begin to draw, so if you don't mind that you can just send it over by cr and I'll start drawing right away^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22