Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom OC Playlists [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][u]Simply Playlists[/u] [emoji=right wing size=1][/center] So a few years ago I started this thread and made some custom playlists for your dragons and characters, and I've got some free time, and a need for those sweet sweet gems, so I'm opening them back up!! This shop was originally inspired by user @//Fletcher I am always subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping, but its no biggie if you do <3 All playlists will be completed within 1-5 days, and I will never rush a playlist^ [b]Please send payment in as you submit your form^ I will ofc deny it if theres anything stopping me from starting/finishing the playlist, but this will ensure I can get started asap![/b] [b]Basic Playlist :[/b] A basic playlist contains 8 songs (It normally averages to 25-30 minutes of music but this can vary) These will all be made on [b]spotify[/b] They cost 100g or 100kt Each added song costs an extra 15g or 15kt I might add other packages/types of playlists as I get back into these, but for now just the basic playlists^^ [b]Order Form:[/b] [b]Character link:[/b] [Any link/Widget to your character] [b]How Many Songs[/b]: [basic, or +#] [b]Payment Method[/b]: [Gems or Treasure] [b]Character Description[/b]: [This is only needed if your link doesn't include any description, I do require some basic info to get inspired, the more the better] [b]Restrictions[/b]: [Any genres of music you don't want] [center] [b]Blank form : [/b] Character link: How Many Songs: Payment Method: Character Description: Restrictions: [/center] [b]Slots[/b] 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: Slots are unlimited^ and will be finished in order
Simply Playlists
So a few years ago I started this thread and made some custom playlists for your dragons and characters, and I've got some free time, and a need for those sweet sweet gems, so I'm opening them back up!!

This shop was originally inspired by user @//Fletcher

I am always subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping, but its no biggie if you do <3
All playlists will be completed within 1-5 days, and I will never rush a playlist^

Please send payment in as you submit your form^ I will ofc deny it if theres anything stopping me from starting/finishing the playlist, but this will ensure I can get started asap!

Basic Playlist :

A basic playlist contains 8 songs (It normally averages to 25-30 minutes of music but this can vary) These will all be made on spotify
They cost 100g or 100kt
Each added song costs an extra 15g or 15kt

I might add other packages/types of playlists as I get back into these, but for now just the basic playlists^^

Order Form:
Character link: [Any link/Widget to your character]
How Many Songs: [basic, or +#]
Payment Method: [Gems or Treasure]
Character Description: [This is only needed if your link doesn't include any description, I do require some basic info to get inspired, the more the better]
Restrictions: [Any genres of music you don't want]

Blank form :

Character link:
How Many Songs:
Payment Method:
Character Description:
Restrictions:

Slots
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Slots are unlimited^ and will be finished in order
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
Hihi! i've ordered from fletcher's shop so now im invested in getting more songs for my OCs xD but on that note, i was wondering if you'd be willing to add songs to a playlist that is already existing for an OC? also how many can be ordered at once? :3
Hihi! i've ordered from fletcher's shop so now im invested in getting more songs for my OCs xD but on that note, i was wondering if you'd be willing to add songs to a playlist that is already existing for an OC? also how many can be ordered at once? :3
@xLILM0NSTERx

Id be happy to add to a playlist, but I'd prefer to get the original playlist creators consent before doing so, just so I don't step on their toes at all. You can order as many as you'd like in one order. If you'd like to send me the original playlist(s) ill give it a listen and create new one off that until we get permission to add to the existing one (if that makes sense)
@xLILM0NSTERx

Id be happy to add to a playlist, but I'd prefer to get the original playlist creators consent before doing so, just so I don't step on their toes at all. You can order as many as you'd like in one order. If you'd like to send me the original playlist(s) ill give it a listen and create new one off that until we get permission to add to the existing one (if that makes sense)
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
sweet that works for me ^^ i'll send a message to the original playlist creator and see if its alright to add to it. but for now i'll order two and i'll fill out the forms for them both:
Character link: Thymara
How Many Songs: basic
Payment Method: gems
Character Description: she has all of her info on her page and there is also the link to the original playlist on there as well
Playlist Cover: up to you ^^
Playlist Platform: Spotify
Restrictions: nope no restrictions
Character link: Aravi
Character Description: same as above all his info should be on his page and previous playlist is there
Playlist Cover: up to you
Restrictions: no restrictions anything you'd wanna add is good by me
sweet that works for me ^^ i'll send a message to the original playlist creator and see if its alright to add to it. but for now i'll order two and i'll fill out the forms for them both:
Character link: Thymara
Character Description: she has all of her info on her page and there is also the link to the original playlist on there as well
Playlist Cover: up to you ^^
Restrictions: nope no restrictions
Character link: Aravi
Character Description: same as above all his info should be on his page and previous playlist is there
Playlist Cover: up to you
Restrictions: no restrictions anything you'd wanna add is good by me
@xLILM0NSTERx

sounds perfect! im giving Thymara's playlist a listen now and ill get started as soon as payment Is sent (or 50/50 if you're more comfortable its up to you)
@xLILM0NSTERx

sounds perfect! im giving Thymara's playlist a listen now and ill get started as soon as payment Is sent (or 50/50 if you're more comfortable its up to you)
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@xLILM0NSTERx

All done! Here they are, and when you get their response for the playlists id be happy to add them together if thats how you'd prefer! I hope you don't mind I just used photos from their toy houses, I'd be happy to change them if you'd like

Thymaya

Aravi
@xLILM0NSTERx

All done! Here they are, and when you get their response for the playlists id be happy to add them together if thats how you'd prefer! I hope you don't mind I just used photos from their toy houses, I'd be happy to change them if you'd like

Thymaya

Aravi
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
woop @simplyphil
just came from ordering on fletcher's shop and I thought hey cool another one lets also order here fhdsfshh Im craving for new songs for my OCs

Character link: https://toyhou.se/5416289.rayna
Payment Method: t
Character Description: I got info on the profile! I wrote it all not too long ago but if you need more lemme know
Playlist Cover: just default spotify since I hope to add these to my own playlist :)
Restrictions: Uhmm I think the only one I dont like is reggaeton? everything else should be good? and: dont take this as restriction but more as inspiration? I often like pop, rock, kinda electronica, swing and electroswing, epic instrumental OST stuff, rap if its mixed with swing, indie...

Character link: https://toyhou.se/5416175.valentine
Character Description: I got info on the profile! I wrote it all not too long ago but if you need more lemme know
Playlist Cover: just default spotify since I hope to add these to my own playlist :)
Restrictions: same as above!

You can use their playlists as vibe check and to avoid picking songs that are already on their playlists

In both cases Im looking for more songs for my own playlists since I struggle finding songs for these two. If you need more info I can provide it! and you can also throw in songs that might fit them as friends who didn't expect to care this much for each other, they have a girlfriend (ot3/poly relation) who they love and these three are basically family, protective with each other.
woop @simplyphil
just came from ordering on fletcher's shop and I thought hey cool another one lets also order here fhdsfshh Im craving for new songs for my OCs

Character link: https://toyhou.se/5416289.rayna
Restrictions: Uhmm I think the only one I dont like is reggaeton? everything else should be good? and: dont take this as restriction but more as inspiration? I often like pop, rock, kinda electronica, swing and electroswing, epic instrumental OST stuff, rap if its mixed with swing, indie...

Character link: https://toyhou.se/5416175.valentine
Restrictions: same as above!

You can use their playlists as vibe check and to avoid picking songs that are already on their playlists

In both cases Im looking for more songs for my own playlists since I struggle finding songs for these two. If you need more info I can provide it! and you can also throw in songs that might fit them as friends who didn't expect to care this much for each other, they have a girlfriend (ot3/poly relation) who they love and these three are basically family, protective with each other.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
AHH these are amazing! thank you so much [emoji=tundra star size=1] and i love icon for hire songs and seeing one of them on thymara's playlist has made me so happy xD
AHH these are amazing! thank you so much and i love icon for hire songs and seeing one of them on thymara's playlist has made me so happy xD
@Hikumi

got it! ill start checking out their playlists now they look really cool so far :0
Ill add your name to the list now and have them done in a few hours, just send a CR my way whenever
@Hikumi

got it! ill start checking out their playlists now they look really cool so far :0
Ill add your name to the list now and have them done in a few hours, just send a CR my way whenever
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16