Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Blackberry's Lore Shop [0/5 SLOTS OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/2tVhzHW/PQjZ8ud.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [font=Roman][size=6]BLACKBERRY'S LORE SHOP[/size][/font] _________________________________________ [font=Roman] [size=4]Paragraphs, Poems, and more![/size] [/font] [/columns] _____________________________________________________________________ [font=Roman][size=3]Hey you! Are you in need of some lore for your dragons? Do you have an idea floating around in your head that you don't know how to realize? Do you wish you could just have the perfect story fall into your lap right now? Well, wish no longer, because I'm here to help! I offer lore, stories, poems, and more, and YOU can buy them- right now! [u][i][b]I'm going to finish all existing orders and then put the shop on hiatus. If you'd like to be put on a pinglist for when I open again just let me know. I am still writing free short poems [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2961722#post_2961722]here[/url].[/b][/i][/u] Slots: 1) Taken-mujna-Short Lore (due jan 14, [s]5% off wind discount[/s]) 2) Taken-ViLight-Long Lore (due jan 14) 3) Taken-PieOfDeath-Long Poem (due jan 14) 4) Taken-blackberrymerry-Long Lore (due jan 15, [s]5% off wind discount[/s]) 5) Taken-chorderaos-Long Lore (jue jan 21, friends+fam discount) [quote=Pinglist for Open Slots][font=Roman]@Continlula[/font][/quote] [/size][/font] _____________________________________________________________________ [center] [font=Roman][size=3] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2927983/1#post_2927983]Intro[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2927983#post_45176491]Pricing[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2927983#post_45176492]Info[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2927983#post_45176493]Order Form[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2927983/1#post_45176495]Portfolio[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702/1]Thank you to Limanya for the title button![/url][/size] [/font][/center]
PQjZ8ud.png BLACKBERRY'S LORE SHOP

Paragraphs, Poems, and more!

Hey you! Are you in need of some lore for your dragons? Do you have an idea floating around in your head that you don't know how to realize? Do you wish you could just have the perfect story fall into your lap right now? Well, wish no longer, because I'm here to help! I offer lore, stories, poems, and more, and YOU can buy them- right now!

I'm going to finish all existing orders and then put the shop on hiatus. If you'd like to be put on a pinglist for when I open again just let me know. I am still writing free short poems here.

Slots:
1) Taken-mujna-Short Lore (due jan 14, 5% off wind discount)
2) Taken-ViLight-Long Lore (due jan 14)
3) Taken-PieOfDeath-Long Poem (due jan 14)
4) Taken-blackberrymerry-Long Lore (due jan 15, 5% off wind discount)
5) Taken-chorderaos-Long Lore (jue jan 21, friends+fam discount)
Pinglist for Open Slots wrote:

Short Story [20g/kt]: A story about your dragon from the first or third perspective. Takes up about half of the standard bio size. Requires an outline or an idea of existing lore.

Long Story [40g/kt]: A longer story about your dragon from the first or third perspective. Takes up most of the standard bio size. Requires an outline or an idea of existing lore.

Short Lore [10g/kt]: A simplified version of the events in your dragon's life. A bit larger than the standard paragraph size. Can be made from-scrach, without an outline.

Long Lore [20g/kt]: A longer outline of the events in your dragon's life. Slightly shorter than the standard bio size, on average. Can be made from-scrach.

Poems

Short Poem [10g/kt]: A one-verse long poem that fits in a sidebar.

Long Poem [20g/kt]: A two to four verse long poem, depending on verse size. Fits in a full-length sidebar.

Other Services

**Since these are one-size only, please put N/A under "order size" when ordering one!

Moodboard [10g/kt]: A collage of images that reminds me of your dragon. Please let me know if you'd like the image to be resized- the amount of images in the board will not change.

Playlist [10g/kt]: A fifteen to twenty song playlist that reminds me of your dragon.

Custom Bio Formatting [50g/kt]: I will take the text you already have for a dragon and format it into a full bio. Only free-to-use images and the site art will be used.

Short Story [20g/kt]: A story about your dragon from the first or third perspective. Takes up about half of the standard bio size. Requires an outline or an idea of existing lore.

Long Story [40g/kt]: A longer story about your dragon from the first or third perspective. Takes up most of the standard bio size. Requires an outline or an idea of existing lore.

Short Lore [10g/kt]: A simplified version of the events in your dragon's life. A bit larger than the standard paragraph size. Can be made from-scrach, without an outline.

Long Lore [20g/kt]: A longer outline of the events in your dragon's life. Slightly shorter than the standard bio size, on average. Can be made from-scrach.

Poems

Short Poem [10g/kt]: A one-verse long poem that fits in a sidebar.

Long Poem [20g/kt]: A two to four verse long poem, depending on verse size. Fits in a full-length sidebar.

Other Services

**Since these are one-size only, please put N/A under "order size" when ordering one!

Moodboard [10g/kt]: A collage of images that reminds me of your dragon. Please let me know if you'd like the image to be resized- the amount of images in the board will not change.

Playlist [10g/kt]: A fifteen to twenty song playlist that reminds me of your dragon.

Custom Bio Formatting [50g/kt]: I will take the text you already have for a dragon and format it into a full bio. Only free-to-use images and the site art will be used.
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
Rules+Info

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL THE RULES, AS THEY ARE EASY TO ACCIDENTALLY BREAK. THANK YOU!

>>My treasure/gem ratio is 1000/1

>>I only accept FR currencies as payment as of now

>>A slot can be held for up to 48 hours

>>The maximum size for a single slot is one order of any size. You will need another slot if you wish to order more.

>>Credit is an absolute must and a link back to the shop is appreciated.

>>Minor edits can be made free of charge, however- asking me to redo multiple paragraphs/verses will take up quite a lot of time and I will ask for a tip if needed.

>>I have a soft time limit of ten days to finish all orders (from the time of your post to the time of my post: delays/redos are not included). If I take longer than this you will be given 20% off your order.

>>My lore does not come with bio formatting.

>>Please send payment through a one-way crossroads- half up-front, half after it's done.

>>All prices are subject to change. If any info regarding the shop changed while I am working on your order, you may complete the order according to the previous rules.

>>I love writing and the things that I create. These may not be redistributed without consent. However I tend to be pretty lax when it comes to how my work is used, so don't be afraid to ask me!

>>No need to ping, I'm subbed!

>>Wind flight discount: Accounts currently registered under wind flight get 5 percent off all orders.

>>Birthday discount: Order on the day of your birthday to get 10 percent off your order.

>>Friends+Family discount: You don't need to worry about this one unless I've notified you that you're eligible. 20 percent off.

**Discounts do not stack. Pick one and let me know you are eligible.
Rules+Info

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL THE RULES, AS THEY ARE EASY TO ACCIDENTALLY BREAK. THANK YOU!

>>My treasure/gem ratio is 1000/1

>>I only accept FR currencies as payment as of now

>>A slot can be held for up to 48 hours

>>The maximum size for a single slot is one order of any size. You will need another slot if you wish to order more.

>>Credit is an absolute must and a link back to the shop is appreciated.

>>Minor edits can be made free of charge, however- asking me to redo multiple paragraphs/verses will take up quite a lot of time and I will ask for a tip if needed.

>>I have a soft time limit of ten days to finish all orders (from the time of your post to the time of my post: delays/redos are not included). If I take longer than this you will be given 20% off your order.

>>My lore does not come with bio formatting.

>>Please send payment through a one-way crossroads- half up-front, half after it's done.

>>All prices are subject to change. If any info regarding the shop changed while I am working on your order, you may complete the order according to the previous rules.

>>I love writing and the things that I create. These may not be redistributed without consent. However I tend to be pretty lax when it comes to how my work is used, so don't be afraid to ask me!

>>No need to ping, I'm subbed!

>>Wind flight discount: Accounts currently registered under wind flight get 5 percent off all orders.

>>Birthday discount: Order on the day of your birthday to get 10 percent off your order.

>>Friends+Family discount: You don't need to worry about this one unless I've notified you that you're eligible. 20 percent off.

**Discounts do not stack. Pick one and let me know you are eligible.
icon dragon | wishlist

Order Form

Username:
Dragon:
Lore Info:

Order Type:
Order Size:
Treasure or Gems Payment?:

Special Requests?:
Discounts Eligible:
Notes:

Order Form

Username:
Dragon:
Lore Info:

Order Type:
Order Size:
Treasure or Gems Payment?:

Special Requests?:
Discounts Eligible:
Notes:
icon dragon | wishlist
Portfolio
Lore

XXXXXXXX
Stories
X

Poems

XXXX

Moodboards

XXX

Portfolio
Lore

XXXXXXXX
Stories
X

Poems

XXXX

Moodboards

XXX

icon dragon | wishlist
we open boys
we open boys
icon dragon | wishlist
@blackberrytart Hi there! Came from your free poem shop, so I hope it's alright to post here. Username: EleanoraOfTheSky Dragon: Elvira here! She does have some lore in her bio ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64718274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647183/64718274_350.png[/img][/url] Order Type: Poem Order Size: Long please! Special Requests?: Don't think so~ Extras: I'm planning to pay in treasure ^^ Do you prefer CR or PM payment? And would you like it before or after you're done?
@blackberrytart Hi there! Came from your free poem shop, so I hope it's alright to post here.

Username: EleanoraOfTheSky
Dragon: Elvira here! She does have some lore in her bio ^^
64718274_350.png

Order Type: Poem
Order Size: Long please!

Special Requests?: Don't think so~
Extras: I'm planning to pay in treasure ^^ Do you prefer CR or PM payment? And would you like it before or after you're done?
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@EleanoraOfTheSky I prefer CR! And you can pay after it's done
@EleanoraOfTheSky I prefer CR! And you can pay after it's done
icon dragon | wishlist
bonk, 4 more slots open if anyone wants em
bonk, 4 more slots open if anyone wants em
icon dragon | wishlist
Username: chorderaos
Dragon: Godiva
Lore Info: I have a unique task for you. Godiva's mate is a special case. She normally absorbs memories from those around her, but I haven't fully decided if Godiva is completely immune or if he just... kind of doesn't care. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Order Type: Lore
Order Size: Long, please.

Special Requests?:
Discounts Eligible: N/A
Extras: Given that this is kind of a weird request, I would not blame you if you wanted to charge extra.
Username: chorderaos
Dragon: Godiva
Lore Info: I have a unique task for you. Godiva's mate is a special case. She normally absorbs memories from those around her, but I haven't fully decided if Godiva is completely immune or if he just... kind of doesn't care. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Order Type: Lore
Order Size: Long, please.

Special Requests?:
Discounts Eligible: N/A
Extras: Given that this is kind of a weird request, I would not blame you if you wanted to charge extra.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17