Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Free Brewing Services Max Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fGmwyAZ.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Witch here has been saying her brewing skills are getting a bit rusty. She needs projects! I melt materials but do nothing with them, for shame! Others would leap at the chance of using a Maxed level cauldron! But I cannot provide her with what she wants, and so requests I make an Ad for her services. Are you interested?[/i][/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4b57fb9d0bf1fa0775e925c8e8abbb77/tumblr_inline_o23ji2QFSp1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [nextcol] [LIST] [*] I'm offering my cauldron for those who would like to make things but can't because their level isn't high enough. This does include brewing transmutation materials. [*] I will not transmute food/trinkets/familiars into materials for you-It is quite time consuming, and I would not be able to do this in a timely manner [*] Please ping me with your order, and once you send over all materials and any treasure associated with the item, I will begin brewing. [/LIST][/columns] [center]If you have, say, 3 purple goo and want to make it into a blue goo, I will do that! Imbued Sulfer? Absolutely! Want all the Rainbow Silks? You've come to the right place! I do have a job, so the week day will be a tad slower than the weekends, barring Holidays. This is why taking your food and transmuting it is a big no from me. I will always update you if something will take more time than I thought it would. This service is free, but tipping is highly appreciated ^^ [/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4b57fb9d0bf1fa0775e925c8e8abbb77/tumblr_inline_o23ji2QFSp1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] Orders (unlimited-OPEN): [LIST] [*] @/DragonRule- Bogsneak Egg- 12h, Brewing [*] [*] [/LIST] Bigger orders I'll do in between above orders/down time [LIST] [*] OPEN [/LIST] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4b57fb9d0bf1fa0775e925c8e8abbb77/tumblr_inline_o23ji2QFSp1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Previously ordered Materials:[/b] [item=gold muck][item=black slime] [b]Previously ordered Specialty Items:[/b] [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak][item=Scene: Royal Chambers][item=Vista: Herb Rack][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=shimmering pinecone][item=Primary Gene: Slime][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [b]Previously ordered Familiars:[/b] [item=cosmo gecko] [b]Previously ordered Aparrel:[/b] [Item=Rainbow Starsilk wingdrapes][item=Rainbow Starsilk tailwrap][item=Rainbow Starsilk scarf] (etc...) [Item=burlap mantle][item=Sapphire Woodbasket][item=Rubycap Colony] [/center]
fGmwyAZ.png

Witch here has been saying her brewing skills are getting a bit rusty. She needs projects! I melt materials but do nothing with them, for shame! Others would leap at the chance of using a Maxed level cauldron!

But I cannot provide her with what she wants, and so requests I make an Ad for her services. Are you interested?

tumblr_inline_o23ji2QFSp1r3lvtf_500.png

cauldron_loading.gif
  • I'm offering my cauldron for those who would like to make things but can't because their level isn't high enough. This does include brewing transmutation materials.
  • I will not transmute food/trinkets/familiars into materials for you-It is quite time consuming, and I would not be able to do this in a timely manner
  • Please ping me with your order, and once you send over all materials and any treasure associated with the item, I will begin brewing.

If you have, say, 3 purple goo and want to make it into a blue goo, I will do that! Imbued Sulfer? Absolutely! Want all the Rainbow Silks? You've come to the right place!

I do have a job, so the week day will be a tad slower than the weekends, barring Holidays. This is why taking your food and transmuting it is a big no from me. I will always update you if something will take more time than I thought it would.

This service is free, but tipping is highly appreciated ^^

Orders (unlimited-OPEN):
  • @/DragonRule- Bogsneak Egg- 12h, Brewing

Bigger orders I'll do in between above orders/down time
  • OPEN
Previously ordered Materials:
Gold Muck Black Slime
Previously ordered Specialty Items:
Breed Change: Bogsneak Scene: Royal Chambers Vista: Herb Rack Secondary Gene: Trail Shimmering Pinecone Primary Gene: Slime Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Previously ordered Familiars:
Cosmo Gecko
Previously ordered Aparrel:
Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes Rainbow Starsilk Tailwrap Rainbow Starsilk Scarf (etc...)
Burlap Mantle Sapphire Woodbasket Rubycap Colony
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@EleanoraOfTheSky

Would you be able to brew me two gold mucks from copper mucks please?
@EleanoraOfTheSky

Would you be able to brew me two gold mucks from copper mucks please?
xEtTOrt.pngEq4PyoW.pngJSf4X30.png
@Pansi Absolutely! Go ahead and send those copper mucks over, and I'll get the gold to you as soon as I can ^^
@Pansi Absolutely! Go ahead and send those copper mucks over, and I'll get the gold to you as soon as I can ^^
[emoji=green vial size=1] Open Cauldron [emoji=blue vial size=1]
Open Cauldron
@EleanoraOfTheSky
Hello! Could you brew me a Breed change: Bogsneak?
@EleanoraOfTheSky
Hello! Could you brew me a Breed change: Bogsneak?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
@ClickTwelve of course! Send over the materials and I'll get that brewing ^^
@ClickTwelve of course! Send over the materials and I'll get that brewing ^^
@EleanoraOfTheSky Can you brew me a capsule gene please?
@EleanoraOfTheSky Can you brew me a capsule gene please?
2635948.png
@WarriorOfEarth Absolutely, but it'll be late Saturday before I start it since there's a line ^^
@WarriorOfEarth Absolutely, but it'll be late Saturday before I start it since there's a line ^^
[emoji=red vial size=1]Done with current orders, so my cauldron is open again![emoji=green vial size=1]
Done with current orders, so my cauldron is open again!
@eleanoraofthesky oooooh i would love help brewing a cosmo gecko!! i have all ingredients, but i did want to ask: are u brewing for free? :0 i feel like such a high level cauldron should be brewing for something!! edit: NEVERMIND LOL i just used my heckin eyeballs and read xD
@eleanoraofthesky oooooh i would love help brewing a cosmo gecko!! i have all ingredients, but i did want to ask: are u brewing for free? :0 i feel like such a high level cauldron should be brewing for something!! edit: NEVERMIND LOL i just used my heckin eyeballs and read xD
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9