Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@LaurenBlu hey there! I have a few sprites and I’m willing to give up one for some art!! i have ice, nature, wind etc. Do you have a preference? And how much would you value them for art wise?
@LaurenBlu hey there! I have a few sprites and I’m willing to give up one for some art!! i have ice, nature, wind etc. Do you have a preference? And how much would you value them for art wise?
HrPSrDR.png
@Chelsey hello!

So Ice and wind sprite at the moment would be worth $50 usd in art, nature less and if you have a fire, arcane, plague sprite those would be worth quite a bit more!

From what you have listed I'm interested in the Ice or wind familiar! Depending what you are looking for art wise I would be more than happy to be paid in more than one sprite as well. (Is very excited about sprites)

Thanks you for checking me out!

@Chelsey hello!

So Ice and wind sprite at the moment would be worth $50 usd in art, nature less and if you have a fire, arcane, plague sprite those would be worth quite a bit more!

From what you have listed I'm interested in the Ice or wind familiar! Depending what you are looking for art wise I would be more than happy to be paid in more than one sprite as well. (Is very excited about sprites)

Thanks you for checking me out!

. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@LaurenBlu I would be happy to give both ice and wind for art. I have a bunch of babies that need some art, I just wanted to make sure you would be ok with it! [quote]Username: Chelsey Payment Method: Sprites Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64063345][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1004371&skin=0&apparel=21864,776,35193,35192,35208&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Drawing Type: signature Notes: There's a personality blurb in her bio if that helps at all c:[/quote] [quote]Username: Chelsey Payment Method: Sprites Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64087161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=133&auth=f50d47bf8109381d3f57612eccb1ad56d09cc319&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Drawing Type: Flat color Notes: Can't think of much here - her personality is childlike and whimsical. Maybe she could be playing with the fireflies that are her tertiary gene?[/quote]
@LaurenBlu

I would be happy to give both ice and wind for art. I have a bunch of babies that need some art, I just wanted to make sure you would be ok with it!
Quote:
Username: Chelsey
Payment Method: Sprites

Dragon/Character: scry?sdid=1004371&skin=0&apparel=21864,776,35193,35192,35208&xt=dressing.png
Drawing Type: signature

Notes: There's a personality blurb in her bio if that helps at all c:
Quote:

Dragon/Character: dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=133&auth=f50d47bf8109381d3f57612eccb1ad56d09cc319&dummyext=prev.png

Drawing Type: Flat color

Notes: Can't think of much here - her personality is childlike and whimsical. Maybe she could be playing with the fireflies that are her tertiary gene?
HrPSrDR.png
@Chelsey

That sounds perfect, also I realize that I wasn't clear in the last message those sprites are each separately worth $50 So together you would have $100 worth of art if you sent both and right now you are up to $50 so feel free to add more on to the order! I can also add some shading to the flat body if you wanted and that would bring it to $65 worth of art so far!

Let me know how that sounds, if you want to add more pieces that's fantastic or if you want to just give one sprite for the two pieces that is also fine!

I'm going to add you to the to-do list and once you send the sprite(s) through cross roads I can get started!

I also will DM you once I have sketch options on poses for both the flat body and signature once I've got them done!

Thank you so much!
@Chelsey

That sounds perfect, also I realize that I wasn't clear in the last message those sprites are each separately worth $50 So together you would have $100 worth of art if you sent both and right now you are up to $50 so feel free to add more on to the order! I can also add some shading to the flat body if you wanted and that would bring it to $65 worth of art so far!

Let me know how that sounds, if you want to add more pieces that's fantastic or if you want to just give one sprite for the two pieces that is also fine!

I'm going to add you to the to-do list and once you send the sprite(s) through cross roads I can get started!

I also will DM you once I have sketch options on poses for both the flat body and signature once I've got them done!

Thank you so much!
@LaurenBlu - oh, that's awesome! I think I will add another piece to the order if that's okay with you? I'll do a two dragon piece for this one, would that be about $50 or would I owe you more? [quote]Username: Chelsey Payment Method: Sprites Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63203820][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632039/63203820_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63660732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636608/63660732_350.png[/img][/url] Drawing Type: Flat color, couple drawing Notes: These dragons are big gays for each other. Quartz (the more pastel one) is really timid and shy, but Nori (the white one) is loud and doesn't mind drawing attention to herself. Not sure if this will play into your drawing, just throwing it out there![/quote]
@LaurenBlu - oh, that's awesome! I think I will add another piece to the order if that's okay with you? I'll do a two dragon piece for this one, would that be about $50 or would I owe you more?
Quote:

Dragon/Character:
63203820_350.png
63660732_350.png

Drawing Type: Flat color, couple drawing

Notes: These dragons are big gays for each other. Quartz (the more pastel one) is really timid and shy, but Nori (the white one) is loud and doesn't mind drawing attention to herself. Not sure if this will play into your drawing, just throwing it out there!
HrPSrDR.png
@chelsey

Sounds good! That should even out perfectly now! thank you so much <3

I'll be around in DMs with sketches to check most likely later today or tomorrow for you!!
@chelsey

Sounds good! That should even out perfectly now! thank you so much <3

I'll be around in DMs with sketches to check most likely later today or tomorrow for you!!
@LaurenBlu

Saw you posted in my art thread, and decided on popping in here for a thing~

Username: Huolon
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Jecyan
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: No pref on pose or expression, whatever you feel fits is fine with me! Personality wise she's normally moody & grumpy, kind of a lone wolf and likes being alone. Uhhh, the only other thing I can think of is that her markings are symmetrical, as are the piercings in her ears/snakebites

If you can't do her though just let me know, I can switch her out for someone else ^^
@LaurenBlu

Saw you posted in my art thread, and decided on popping in here for a thing~

Username: Huolon
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Jecyan
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: No pref on pose or expression, whatever you feel fits is fine with me! Personality wise she's normally moody & grumpy, kind of a lone wolf and likes being alone. Uhhh, the only other thing I can think of is that her markings are symmetrical, as are the piercings in her ears/snakebites

If you can't do her though just let me know, I can switch her out for someone else ^^
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@huolon

Woo, thank you for popping over!

Everything looks good, and Jecyan should be perfect for me to draw. I'll add you to my to-do list and will have some sketch options ready for you in a bit! I usually move to DMs for that part if you are cool with that <3

Thanks so much!
@huolon

Woo, thank you for popping over!

Everything looks good, and Jecyan should be perfect for me to draw. I'll add you to my to-do list and will have some sketch options ready for you in a bit! I usually move to DMs for that part if you are cool with that <3

Thanks so much!
@LaurenBlu

Yep, I'm totally fine with that! c:
@LaurenBlu

Yep, I'm totally fine with that! c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@huolon

Perfect, will dm ya' with some WIPs woo! ^u^
@huolon

Perfect, will dm ya' with some WIPs woo! ^u^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25