Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Fishy Welcome back again x3 Sounds good! ALSO OMG THEIR SNOOT!!!

Sounds good!! Go ahead and toss the 1500g over and I'll get started <3
I'll probably get sketches to you tomorrow!

Added you to the to-do list <3
@Fishy Welcome back again x3 Sounds good! ALSO OMG THEIR SNOOT!!!

Sounds good!! Go ahead and toss the 1500g over and I'll get started <3
I'll probably get sketches to you tomorrow!

Added you to the to-do list <3
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@LaurenBlu

*whispers* I'm baaaack. If four is too many, let me know! I just... really love the idea of having these guys all sharing the "same" icon on TH, pff.

Username: IAmV
Payment Method: Gems

Character: V
Drawing Type: Pride Icon

Notes: Since his scarf would make placing the trans gay flag in the background redundant, could it instead be this?

Character: Ki

Notes: Could she be done with the trans flag?

Character: Mum

Notes: Could she have the pansexual flag?

And last, but certainly not least...

Payment Method: Treasure

Character: Dad

Notes: Could he have the bisexual flag?

This took longer than I should admit to write out.
@LaurenBlu

*whispers* I'm baaaack. If four is too many, let me know! I just... really love the idea of having these guys all sharing the "same" icon on TH, pff.

Character: V

Notes: Since his scarf would make placing the trans gay flag in the background redundant, could it instead be this?

Character: Ki

Notes: Could she be done with the trans flag?

Character: Mum

Notes: Could she have the pansexual flag?

And last, but certainly not least...

Payment Method: Treasure

Character: Dad

Notes: Could he have the bisexual flag?

This took longer than I should admit to write out.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@IAmV AYYYY!! Welcome back V!

All the characters and flags look good to go to me. I'm o'w'o ready to get to work on these, adding you to the to-do list now!!

All together they will be 3,000g and 1mil treasure! you can shoot that over in crossroads and I'll get started!

Also just small recap since it's been a minute, I'll pop in with sketches with pose options for all of these for you to check in on and make sure everything is good before moving on to the next parts of them <3

Excited to work with you again this should be fun ;w;
@IAmV AYYYY!! Welcome back V!

All the characters and flags look good to go to me. I'm o'w'o ready to get to work on these, adding you to the to-do list now!!

All together they will be 3,000g and 1mil treasure! you can shoot that over in crossroads and I'll get started!

Also just small recap since it's been a minute, I'll pop in with sketches with pose options for all of these for you to check in on and make sure everything is good before moving on to the next parts of them <3

Excited to work with you again this should be fun ;w;
@LaurenBlu

Why thank ye! Although I am responding out of order, I do remember how you go about the process, so I am ecstatic to see what poses/expressions you think fitting for them. Even though I had to let Solaris go (the fellow you did the Spotify icon and signature for), I still love the art you did for them to pieces. ;;

As for the payment, I just sent it! Thank you for reminding me of the totals in your reply, otherwise I would have gone back and forth between my post and the main to remember and I am about to leave the house, pff.

Thank you for taking this on!
@LaurenBlu

Why thank ye! Although I am responding out of order, I do remember how you go about the process, so I am ecstatic to see what poses/expressions you think fitting for them. Even though I had to let Solaris go (the fellow you did the Spotify icon and signature for), I still love the art you did for them to pieces. ;;

As for the payment, I just sent it! Thank you for reminding me of the totals in your reply, otherwise I would have gone back and forth between my post and the main to remember and I am about to leave the house, pff.

Thank you for taking this on!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@IAmV no worries for out of order responding x3 And aww, well sometimes it's times for characters to go and that's fine ;w; I'm glad you still love the art tho!

Also got it! And no worries I try and make it as easy as possible (cause I also forget otherwise tbh) And thank you for coming back for more arts!
@IAmV no worries for out of order responding x3 And aww, well sometimes it's times for characters to go and that's fine ;w; I'm glad you still love the art tho!

Also got it! And no worries I try and make it as easy as possible (cause I also forget otherwise tbh) And thank you for coming back for more arts!
@LaurenBlu Hello again~ Got another dragon for you, if you feel up for tackling her?

Username: bayfire312

Dragon/Character: Feyth
Drawing Type: Signature Box

Notes: Same as with Ekinth, she's got faceted eyes that are typically blue and/or green, no scales, and this piece will be used as a post header, so you've got wiggle room on the size.

Mm, no poses are springing to mind, though she has a personality blurb on her Toyhouse if you wish to poke at such. Pretty much? She's a cheerful firecracker and unapologetic troublemaker, a quick temper but just as quick to smile and laugh. High energy and attitude for miles- an itty bitty force of nature trying to live each day to its fullest. Has a habit of flashing her wings out in an attempt to look bigger, will stick her tongue out the side of her mouth when she's concentrating, frequently bounces around like a deer on a sugar rush, and will absolutely run around with a mouth full of flowers in a bid to cheer someone up.

And please feel free to let me know how many gems you want for her markings<3 I know extensive sabino patterns like Fey's can be a pain to draw at times, even if they only need to be similar enough for her to remain recognizable.
@LaurenBlu Hello again~ Got another dragon for you, if you feel up for tackling her?

Username: bayfire312

Dragon/Character: Feyth
Drawing Type: Signature Box

Notes: Same as with Ekinth, she's got faceted eyes that are typically blue and/or green, no scales, and this piece will be used as a post header, so you've got wiggle room on the size.

Mm, no poses are springing to mind, though she has a personality blurb on her Toyhouse if you wish to poke at such. Pretty much? She's a cheerful firecracker and unapologetic troublemaker, a quick temper but just as quick to smile and laugh. High energy and attitude for miles- an itty bitty force of nature trying to live each day to its fullest. Has a habit of flashing her wings out in an attempt to look bigger, will stick her tongue out the side of her mouth when she's concentrating, frequently bounces around like a deer on a sugar rush, and will absolutely run around with a mouth full of flowers in a bid to cheer someone up.

And please feel free to let me know how many gems you want for her markings<3 I know extensive sabino patterns like Fey's can be a pain to draw at times, even if they only need to be similar enough for her to remain recognizable.
@bayfire312 hey! welcome back <33

I am certainly up to tackling her! And no worries I'll cook up some pose options for you ;w;

And would still be the 1500g o3o I shouldn't have too much of a problem coloring her for ya! (If you wanna tip won't turn it down ;3)

I'll add you to my to-do list!

Got one person ahead of you, so should be getting to yours in a few days!
@bayfire312 hey! welcome back <33

I am certainly up to tackling her! And no worries I'll cook up some pose options for you ;w;

And would still be the 1500g o3o I shouldn't have too much of a problem coloring her for ya! (If you wanna tip won't turn it down ;3)

I'll add you to my to-do list!

Got one person ahead of you, so should be getting to yours in a few days!
@LaurenBlu

Eee~! Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for her<3

Oooh, okie dokie. Well, if you won't turn it down, I shall gladly include a tip! Just sent the crossroads, and it's ready for you to accept whenever.

And no rush- take whatever time you need. Been rather busy with life stuff lately, so the time's more than likely gonna fly by for me.
@LaurenBlu

Eee~! Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for her<3

Oooh, okie dokie. Well, if you won't turn it down, I shall gladly include a tip! Just sent the crossroads, and it's ready for you to accept whenever.

And no rush- take whatever time you need. Been rather busy with life stuff lately, so the time's more than likely gonna fly by for me.
@Bayfire312 thank you <3333
@Bayfire312 thank you <3333
@LaurenBlu If you're open I'd love to get a signature. No rush etc. make sure to recover that back <3

Username: Kaamos
Payment Method: USD

Dragon/Character: Armi.
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: Can be drawn in feral form, probably easiest? No happy smiles, otherwise you can pretty much do anything with them. Ofc a signature space is kinda limited to begin with.
No need to draw the earring. And markings can be simplified and don't need to be exact to save possible trouble. (other than the purple ones)
@LaurenBlu If you're open I'd love to get a signature. No rush etc. make sure to recover that back <3

Username: Kaamos
Payment Method: USD

Dragon/Character: Armi.
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: Can be drawn in feral form, probably easiest? No happy smiles, otherwise you can pretty much do anything with them. Ofc a signature space is kinda limited to begin with.
No need to draw the earring. And markings can be simplified and don't need to be exact to save possible trouble. (other than the purple ones)
sIYtCYI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25