Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Fanartsy Hello! Thank you for commissioning me!! For these two together it'll be 6,300gems: [LIST] [*] 3,500 for the one full body [*] 2,800 for the second character (off 20%) [/LIST] You can send the payment through the crossroads and I'll get started right away <33 The pose sounds good, I can certainly do that for ya. And I'm assuming outfits for both of them yes? [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] I will also DM you WIPs for the commission so you can check it out and let me know if anything needs fixed as I work on it. I go through the FR note system, so keep a look out there for updates! Thank you again! - Blu
@Fanartsy Hello! Thank you for commissioning me!!

For these two together it'll be 6,300gems:
  • 3,500 for the one full body
  • 2,800 for the second character (off 20%)
You can send the payment through the crossroads and I'll get started right away <33

The pose sounds good, I can certainly do that for ya. And I'm assuming outfits for both of them yes?

I will also DM you WIPs for the commission so you can check it out and let me know if anything needs fixed as I work on it. I go through the FR note system, so keep a look out there for updates!

Thank you again!
- Blu

. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@LaurenBlu

Yes, outfits for the both of them ^^ and sounds great! I'll get the payment sent in just a moment~
@LaurenBlu

Yes, outfits for the both of them ^^ and sounds great! I'll get the payment sent in just a moment~
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy woo sounds perfect. I got the payment, and am excited to get started!
@Fanartsy woo sounds perfect. I got the payment, and am excited to get started!
@LaurenBlu

Username: Hideki
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: This albino baby!
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: It doesn't have to be his full outfit! The apparel I do want to be included for sure is his accent, roundhorns, scarf, hair and the flower crowns/wing garment! If that's alright with you. c:
@LaurenBlu

Username: Hideki

Dragon/Character: This albino baby!
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: It doesn't have to be his full outfit! The apparel I do want to be included for sure is his accent, roundhorns, scarf, hair and the flower crowns/wing garment! If that's alright with you. c:
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki

Hello! This sounds good to me, also will you be using this as a forum signature, or for something else (I add 50px more height for other places no extra charge).

I should be able to work with those things, and I'll try and get as much as his other stuff in as I can for ya.

If you could send over the 1,500 gems through cross roads or messages I'll get started right away, I'm adding you to my to-do list now <33

Thank you so much for commissioning me!
@Hideki

Hello! This sounds good to me, also will you be using this as a forum signature, or for something else (I add 50px more height for other places no extra charge).

I should be able to work with those things, and I'll try and get as much as his other stuff in as I can for ya.

If you could send over the 1,500 gems through cross roads or messages I'll get started right away, I'm adding you to my to-do list now <33

Thank you so much for commissioning me!
PRIDE ICON SALE!
Icons normally $15 for Pride it is now $10 <33 (conversion to treasure and gems on the prices page here

woo!

PRIDE ICON SALE!
Icons normally $15 for Pride it is now $10 <33 (conversion to treasure and gems on the prices page here

woo!

Username: Bayfire213

Dragon/Character: Ekinth
Drawing Type: Signature Box

Notes: This will be a post topper rather than a signature thing, so you've got a little more wiggle room size wise if you want it. Though I'm perfectly a-okay with the typical signature size as well, so no pressure to stretch the height if you'd rather not.

Eyes are faceted, and change color according to mood- blue/green being the typical colors for him.

No heavy preference for pose, though a couple ideas springing to mind have him either laying down/resting with his head turned to look the other direction, or perhaps have him in more of a playful stalking pose? Though really, whatever strikes your fancy is fine by me.

Thank you very much for the opportunity!
Username: Bayfire213

Dragon/Character: Ekinth
Drawing Type: Signature Box

Notes: This will be a post topper rather than a signature thing, so you've got a little more wiggle room size wise if you want it. Though I'm perfectly a-okay with the typical signature size as well, so no pressure to stretch the height if you'd rather not.

Eyes are faceted, and change color according to mood- blue/green being the typical colors for him.

No heavy preference for pose, though a couple ideas springing to mind have him either laying down/resting with his head turned to look the other direction, or perhaps have him in more of a playful stalking pose? Though really, whatever strikes your fancy is fine by me.

Thank you very much for the opportunity!
@bayfire312 Hello!

That all sounds good to me, I can sketch both poses and you can pick the one you prefer if you want? Also thank you for letting me know I can use the extra room I will certainly be doing that!

I'm adding you up to my to-do list now. You can send over the 1,500g through crossroads or messages either way is good for me, and once I get that I'll get started right away.

Also I send a message in DMs each stage of the commission for you to check progress, just so you know what to expect <33

Thank you for commissioning me!
@bayfire312 Hello!

That all sounds good to me, I can sketch both poses and you can pick the one you prefer if you want? Also thank you for letting me know I can use the extra room I will certainly be doing that!

I'm adding you up to my to-do list now. You can send over the 1,500g through crossroads or messages either way is good for me, and once I get that I'll get started right away.

Also I send a message in DMs each stage of the commission for you to check progress, just so you know what to expect <33

Thank you for commissioning me!
@LaurenBlu
If it wouldn't be a bother, that sounds absolutely lovely<3 I definitely appreciate it, though if such ends up being a hassle for you, please feel free to simply go ahead and surprise me with the pose.

Just sent a crossroads your way<3

I'll be sure to keep an eye out then, and thank you for accepting my order!
@LaurenBlu
If it wouldn't be a bother, that sounds absolutely lovely<3 I definitely appreciate it, though if such ends up being a hassle for you, please feel free to simply go ahead and surprise me with the pose.

Just sent a crossroads your way<3

I'll be sure to keep an eye out then, and thank you for accepting my order!
Username: Returu
Payment Method: USD

Dragon/Character: Uzeth
Drawing Type: Signature box

Notes: his personality is on his link if that helps somewhat, pose..... i don’t really know, Maybe dashing of to investigate something?

@laurenblu
Username: Returu
Payment Method: USD

Dragon/Character: Uzeth
Drawing Type: Signature box

Notes: his personality is on his link if that helps somewhat, pose..... i don’t really know, Maybe dashing of to investigate something?

@laurenblu
signatureadversion1_orig.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25