Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Basket of things♦ (Break)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
[center][size=6][b]♦ The Basket ♦[/b][/size] [size=6][b]♦ Taking a break for a little bit I'll ping once I'm back!! <33 ♦[/b][/size] [b]** Dragon donations vary ask me before sending them over!!**[/b] Hello! Welcome to my basket of things <3 This thread is for hosting dragons, familiars, and various other things that are needing a home! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2909388/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742225818931036170/840135747444146216/Banner_FR.png[/img][/url] [size=5][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/size] (and things to be aware of) [LIST] [*] I am PST time zone/ FR time is accurate to me! (I tend to be up late but not always) [*] I am subbed, but pings are fine as well! [*] You may take two things per day [*] If you like a dragon, but don't have the lair space you can place a hold on them for up to a week <3 [*] Hit me with the widget link for dragons and the item thumb for what you want so it's easier for me to find! [*] Some of these dragons may be coming from a hibernal den! [*] If you want to donate something let me know here or in DMs [*] If you adopt a dragon/item and no longer want them you can send them back to me, but you do not have to. [*] I'll be checking comments to see if something has been taken, I will be doing my best to make sure things are marked as they are asked for, but I will not be on all the time, so if something got nabbed before you were able to ask please don't get upset. [*] Renaming scroll will be provided if a dragon is named <3 [*] If you donate and do not see your item listed in the new section it is probably because it was listed previously and it has added the amount available <3 [/LIST] [size=5][b][u]Other things[/u][/b][/size] [LIST] [*] If I skipped you it was probably on accident! If you have broken a rule or something I do let y'all know <33 If I have skipped you feel free to let me know and if I have an extra of the item you had asked for I'll send it over to you <33 [*] Sometimes I do mess up let me know if I do and I'll fix it bet I can! [*] Sometimes when people ask for the same things when I have multiple the cross roads mess up, let me know if this happens so I can resend the CR! [*] For those who always say thank you, you are very welcome! Thank you all for being here. [/LIST] [u][b]My Personal Wish List [/b][/u] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2909388/1#post_44658453]Wish List[/url][/b] [b][u]Artshop Plug:[/u][/b] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2909388/1]Artshop OPEN[/url][/b] [b]If you are looking for more dragons than what I have check out [size=5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3052259/1] Nidum Inferis[/url]!![/b][/size] Run by @/AbyssalEve [emoji=veilspun star size=1] [/center] [quote=♦ Dragons ♦] ----- [center][size=4][u][b]Dragons[/b][/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] ----- -----[b]New Dragons[/b]----- [/quote] [quote=♦ Familiars ♦] ----- [center][size=4][u][b]Familiars[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center] [item= Mossy Beetleboar] [item= Undergrowth Shovelsnout] [item= Sunstream Contestant][item= Chillriver Bucktooth][item= Triple-Sight Firebug] -----[b]New Additions![/b] ----- --- [/center][/quote] [quote=♦ Other Items ♦] ----- [center][size=4][u][b]Battle Items[/b][/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [item= Anticipate](x7)[item= Scratch](x2)[item=Contuse] [item=Shred](x2) [item=Enfeeble](x2) -- [item= Frozen Acuity Fragment](x2) [item= Shining Acuity Fragment](x2) [item= Natural Acuity Fragment] [item= Acuity Fragment](x5) [item= Diseased Acuity Fragment] [item= Charged Acuity Fragment](x3)[item= Aquatic Acuity Fragment] [item= Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Acuity Fragment](x3) -- [item= Might Fragment](x4) [item= Natural Might Fragment](x1) [item=Earthen Might](x2) [item= Diseased Might Fragment] [item= Aquatic Might Fragment](x3) [item=Zephyr Might Fragment](x1) -- [item= Freezing Slash] [item= Rock Slash](x2) [item= Gust slash] [item=Mist Slash] [item=Wave Slash] [item=Rune Slash](x5) -- [item= Hydro Bolt](x2) [item= Leaf Bolt] [item= Boulder Bolt](x2)[item= Shock Bolt] [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Zephyr Bolt](x2) [item=Mana Bolt](x1) [item=Dark Bolt](x4) -----[b]New Additions![/b] ----- [item= Shining Might Fragment] [item= Meditate] [item= Minor Health potion](x25) [item= Fiery Might Fragment] -----[size=4][u][b]Apparel[/b][/u][/size]----- --- -----[b]New Additions![/b] ----- --- [b]Eyes[/b] --- [b]Skins[/b] Breeds listed above for ease of access! [b]Snapper skin[/b] --- [b]Nocturne skin[/b] --- [b]Ridgeback skins[/b] [item=Skin: Fuiran] x2 [b]Spiral Skins[/b] [item=Skin: Blooming Strangler][item=Skin: Strangler]x1 [item=Skin: Hippocampus] [b]Pearlcatcher skin[/b] [skin=28692] [b]Skydancer skin[/b] --- [b]Coatl skins[/b] --- [b]Tundra skin[/b] --- [b]Imperial skin[/b] --- [b]Bogsneak skins[/b] --- [b]Wildclaw skins [/b] --- [/center] [/quote]
♦ The Basket ♦

♦ Taking a break for a little bit I'll ping once I'm back!! <33 ♦

** Dragon donations vary ask me before sending them over!!**

Hello! Welcome to my basket of things <3 This thread is for hosting dragons, familiars, and various other things that are needing a home!

Banner_FR.png

Rules
(and things to be aware of)
  • I am PST time zone/ FR time is accurate to me! (I tend to be up late but not always)
  • I am subbed, but pings are fine as well!
  • You may take two things per day
  • If you like a dragon, but don't have the lair space you can place a hold on them for up to a week <3
  • Hit me with the widget link for dragons and the item
    thumb for what you want so it's easier for me to find!
  • Some of these dragons may be coming from a hibernal den!
  • If you want to donate something let me know here or in DMs
  • If you adopt a dragon/item and no longer want them you can send them back to me, but you do not have to.
  • I'll be checking comments to see if something has been taken, I will be doing my best to make sure things are marked as they are asked for, but I will not be on all the time, so if something got nabbed before you were able to ask please don't get upset.
  • Renaming scroll will be provided if a dragon is named <3
  • If you donate and do not see your item listed in the new section it is probably because it was listed previously and it has added the amount available <3

Other things
  • If I skipped you it was probably on accident! If you have broken a rule or something I do let y'all know <33 If I have skipped you feel free to let me know and if I have an extra of the item you had asked for I'll send it over to you <33
  • Sometimes I do mess up let me know if I do and I'll fix it bet I can!
  • Sometimes when people ask for the same things when I have multiple the cross roads mess up, let me know if this happens so I can resend the CR!
  • For those who always say thank you, you are very welcome! Thank you all for being here.

My Personal Wish List
Wish List

Artshop Plug:
Artshop OPEN

If you are looking for more dragons than what I have check out
Nidum Inferis!!

Run by @/AbyssalEve

♦ Dragons ♦ wrote:

Dragons

New Dragons
♦ Familiars ♦ wrote:

Familiars

New Additions!
---
♦ Other Items ♦ wrote:

Battle Items

(x7) (x2)

(x2) (x2)

--

(x2) (x2)

(x5) (x3)

(x3)

--

(x4) (x1) (x2)

(x3) (x1)

--

(x2)

(x5)

--

(x2) (x2)

(x2) (x1) (x4)

New Additions!

(x25)

Apparel
---

New Additions!

---

Eyes

---

Skins
Breeds listed above for ease of access!

Snapper skin
---

Nocturne skin
---

Ridgeback skins
x2

Spiral Skins
x1

Pearlcatcher skin

Skydancer skin
---

Coatl skins
---

Tundra skin
---

Imperial skin
---

Bogsneak skins
---

Wildclaw skins
---

Sig_pieces.pngBasket_time.png
Ping List: Dragons

Want to know when new dragons drop? Just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list!

List:
  • @/Cautionary
  • @/Xayxayx
  • @/samsquatchzilla
  • @/AmethystRaine
  • @/kimkeyy
  • @/HuthidsHorrors
  • @/Lozeraux

Ping List: Dragons

Want to know when new dragons drop? Just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list!

List:
  • @/Cautionary
  • @/Xayxayx
  • @/samsquatchzilla
  • @/AmethystRaine
  • @/kimkeyy
  • @/HuthidsHorrors
  • @/Lozeraux

Ping List: Familiars

Want to know when new familiars drop? Just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list!

List:
  • @/Uzziel - ghostly rat lord
  • @/Cautionary
  • @/telepathetical
  • @/Dracana
  • @/IBeeJuliana
  • @/braigwen
  • @/Racoonn
  • @/Zeca18
  • @/Niconeoxis
  • @/samsquatchzilla
  • @/ElohimRes
  • @/WolfyKnutz
  • @/8ooks
  • @/Fervent
  • @/Doozie
  • @/Vivichopper11
  • @/Mythariah
  • @/Lozeraux
  • @/WolfieSenpai
  • @/Blackstar1981
  • @/Carby
Ping List: Familiars

Want to know when new familiars drop? Just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list!

List:
  • @/Uzziel - ghostly rat lord
  • @/Cautionary
  • @/telepathetical
  • @/Dracana
  • @/IBeeJuliana
  • @/braigwen
  • @/Racoonn
  • @/Zeca18
  • @/Niconeoxis
  • @/samsquatchzilla
  • @/ElohimRes
  • @/WolfyKnutz
  • @/8ooks
  • @/Fervent
  • @/Doozie
  • @/Vivichopper11
  • @/Mythariah
  • @/Lozeraux
  • @/WolfieSenpai
  • @/Blackstar1981
  • @/Carby
Ping List: Other

Want to know when other items drop? Just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list!
Apparel:
  • @/SpiritX
  • @/IBeeJuliana
  • @/Niconeoxis
  • @/kimkeyy
  • @/branastasia801
  • @/Doozie
  • @/JustAnotherFan

Anything New:
  • @/Xayxayx
  • @/AmethystRaine
  • @/SilentWanderer
  • @/MorenaFlame
  • @/BloodQueen
  • @/Vhiskar
  • @/BlueBaby
  • @/SuddenStream
  • @/Vivichopper11
  • @/Gllitch
  • @/6969
  • @/WolfieSenpai (other things)
  • @/TWiSTEDWiND
Ping List: Other

Want to know when other items drop? Just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list!
Apparel:
  • @/SpiritX
  • @/IBeeJuliana
  • @/Niconeoxis
  • @/kimkeyy
  • @/branastasia801
  • @/Doozie
  • @/JustAnotherFan

Anything New:
  • @/Xayxayx
  • @/AmethystRaine
  • @/SilentWanderer
  • @/MorenaFlame
  • @/BloodQueen
  • @/Vhiskar
  • @/BlueBaby
  • @/SuddenStream
  • @/Vivichopper11
  • @/Gllitch
  • @/6969
  • @/WolfieSenpai (other things)
  • @/TWiSTEDWiND
Hold list

See a dragon you want but you don't have room? Ask for a hold! I'll add the date after your name for a week from placing the hold and will hold the dragon until then <3

List:
  • @/
  • @/
  • @/
Hold list

See a dragon you want but you don't have room? Ask for a hold! I'll add the date after your name for a week from placing the hold and will hold the dragon until then <3

List:
  • @/
  • @/
  • @/
Thank you for donating!

@/woodlemoodle - Thank you for the familiars!
@/ tricky10zorua - Thank you for donating familiars!
@/DoctorDreary - Thank you for the familiars, clothes, and dragons!
@/Niconeoxis - Thank you for the familiars!
@/dustar - Thank you for the dragon donation!
@/drakota77749 - Thank you for donating familiars!
@/Dracana - thank you for the dragons!
@/Katzen - So many familiars and apparel thank you for the donations!
@/ samsquatchzilla - Thank you for the dragons!
@/Cautionary - Thank you for fams, dragons, and other items!
@/AbyssalEve - Thank you for the battle items, fams, apparel, and vista!
@/UsernameIsTaken - Thank you for the battle stones!
@/SuddenStream - Thank you for the apparel, battle stones, and fams!
@/wispexe - Thank you for the apparel, battle stones, and fams!
@/EspeonDragons - thank you for the fams!
@/vecchiogatto - Thankyou for the fams and apparel!
@/IBeeJuliana - Thank you for the fams and apparel!
@/Northforest5 - Thank you for the fams!
@/SnowingSoul - Thank you for the donations!!
@/crowberrie - thank you for the battle items and skin!
@/Blackstar1981 - Thank you for the skin!
Thank you all for keeping the basket full <333
Thank you for donating!

@/woodlemoodle - Thank you for the familiars!
@/ tricky10zorua - Thank you for donating familiars!
@/DoctorDreary - Thank you for the familiars, clothes, and dragons!
@/Niconeoxis - Thank you for the familiars!
@/dustar - Thank you for the dragon donation!
@/drakota77749 - Thank you for donating familiars!
@/Dracana - thank you for the dragons!
@/Katzen - So many familiars and apparel thank you for the donations!
@/ samsquatchzilla - Thank you for the dragons!
@/Cautionary - Thank you for fams, dragons, and other items!
@/AbyssalEve - Thank you for the battle items, fams, apparel, and vista!
@/UsernameIsTaken - Thank you for the battle stones!
@/SuddenStream - Thank you for the apparel, battle stones, and fams!
@/wispexe - Thank you for the apparel, battle stones, and fams!
@/EspeonDragons - thank you for the fams!
@/vecchiogatto - Thankyou for the fams and apparel!
@/IBeeJuliana - Thank you for the fams and apparel!
@/Northforest5 - Thank you for the fams!
@/SnowingSoul - Thank you for the donations!!
@/crowberrie - thank you for the battle items and skin!
@/Blackstar1981 - Thank you for the skin!
Thank you all for keeping the basket full <333
Open!
Open!
blu, i am begging you for that coral [i]you know the one [/i] [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68203840][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682039/68203840_350.png[/img][/url]
blu, i am begging you for that coral

you know the one

68203840_350.png
ID_Tag_2.png Banner_2.png ID_Tag.png
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@tahoma I got you xD
@tahoma I got you xD
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/17501.png[/img] May I have the golden poodle mith? Also, can I be added to the familiar pinglist? I would like to know if you ever get a ghostly rat lord.
17501.png
May I have the golden poodle mith?
Also, can I be added to the familiar pinglist? I would like to know if you ever get a ghostly rat lord.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103