Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Hi there! May I get two signatures? It's okay if not, I'll let you pick which one you'd rather do.

Commission Type: Signature (x2)
Payment: Gems
Character(s): Khash (Wyvern Form) || Cessyhl (Feral Form Alt)
Notes: Khash's poses tend to be more serious and sinister. Cessyhl is more of a bratty boi but can be drawn lazy as well.

I understand if it costs more, takes longer, or you're unable to take my order at the moment, in which case I would love to be added to the pinglist. Thank you! ♥
Hi there! May I get two signatures? It's okay if not, I'll let you pick which one you'd rather do.

Commission Type: Signature (x2)
Payment: Gems
Character(s): Khash (Wyvern Form) || Cessyhl (Feral Form Alt)
Notes: Khash's poses tend to be more serious and sinister. Cessyhl is more of a bratty boi but can be drawn lazy as well.

I understand if it costs more, takes longer, or you're unable to take my order at the moment, in which case I would love to be added to the pinglist. Thank you! ♥
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
@cheitora

Hey! You can totally get two signatures right now!! Together those will be 2,000 gems if you want to pop those over I'll get started right away. No extra cost on em at all.

I'll update with some pose options for both of them pretty quick after that through DMs ^_^

Thank you for ordering!!
@cheitora

Hey! You can totally get two signatures right now!! Together those will be 2,000 gems if you want to pop those over I'll get started right away. No extra cost on em at all.

I'll update with some pose options for both of them pretty quick after that through DMs ^_^

Thank you for ordering!!
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@laurenblu hey there!
Username: Weavile
Payment Method: gems

Dragon/Character: yozhik (will def. provide more details on request!)
Drawing Type: flat color bust please!

Notes: i'm willing to pay more (like 500g?) if you want to draw your favorite pokemon on his shoulder or smth. if not that's also fine :D. he has a scar on his lower left cheek, and very light freckles. let me know if you want more info + when to send payment, thanks!
@laurenblu hey there!
Username: Weavile
Payment Method: gems

Dragon/Character: yozhik (will def. provide more details on request!)
Drawing Type: flat color bust please!

Notes: i'm willing to pay more (like 500g?) if you want to draw your favorite pokemon on his shoulder or smth. if not that's also fine :D. he has a scar on his lower left cheek, and very light freckles. let me know if you want more info + when to send payment, thanks!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile hey back! Everything looks good and I could do a Pokemon on the shoulder if you want for the extra. All together it will be 2,500g. You can send it over and I'll get started on it. Also I send wips through DMs if that works for you so you can check everything over before I move on to the next stages. So sketch, lines, color will all get run by you before I move on [emoji=guardian happy size=1]. EDIT: The one question I have is do you have an outfit preference since the link has them in three different ones? Thank you so much for commissioning me and I'll add you to my to-do list now <3
@Weavile hey back! Everything looks good and I could do a Pokemon on the shoulder if you want for the extra. All together it will be 2,500g. You can send it over and I'll get started on it.

Also I send wips through DMs if that works for you so you can check everything over before I move on to the next stages. So sketch, lines, color will all get run by you before I move on . EDIT: The one question I have is do you have an outfit preference since the link has them in three different ones?

Thank you so much for commissioning me and I'll add you to my to-do list now <3
@LaurenBlu I'm here for the badge thing? :3c 800 gems will work just fine.

Username: Kizzan
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Egg
Drawing Type: Egg badge, flat color

Notes: Sorry if any of this is wrong ^^; I'm excited to see what you produce!
@LaurenBlu I'm here for the badge thing? :3c 800 gems will work just fine.

Username: Kizzan
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Egg
Drawing Type: Egg badge, flat color

Notes: Sorry if any of this is wrong ^^; I'm excited to see what you produce!
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
@kizzan Woo perfect! You are all added to my to-do list there is one person above you, but I'll be working on your sketches while I wait for them to check theirs!

If you can send over the gems I'll get started soon as possible!!

Thank you for commissioning me! <33
@kizzan Woo perfect! You are all added to my to-do list there is one person above you, but I'll be working on your sketches while I wait for them to check theirs!

If you can send over the gems I'll get started soon as possible!!

Thank you for commissioning me! <33
Username: Waterquetzal
Payment Method: treasure
Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/8370082.seapost#26956473
Drawing Type: signature, preferably in the larger dimensions if that's ok!

Notes: She's just a fun silly, happy character. If she can be in her sailor outfit that'd be awesome!
Username: Waterquetzal
Payment Method: treasure
Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/8370082.seapost#26956473
Drawing Type: signature, preferably in the larger dimensions if that's ok!

Notes: She's just a fun silly, happy character. If she can be in her sailor outfit that'd be awesome!
@WaterQuetzal

Hey! This all sounds good so it would be the 100 x 650 size for description boxes, which won't fit in the normal forum signature, just to clarify! You can send over the 1mil treasure and I'll get started on it right away. I'll add you to my To-Do list now <33

As for the character they look great and I can do the sailor shirt and hat for you no problem, do they have pants or just the top?

I'll also pop by with some sketch options for the pose soon as I have em ready!
@WaterQuetzal

Hey! This all sounds good so it would be the 100 x 650 size for description boxes, which won't fit in the normal forum signature, just to clarify! You can send over the 1mil treasure and I'll get started on it right away. I'll add you to my To-Do list now <33

As for the character they look great and I can do the sailor shirt and hat for you no problem, do they have pants or just the top?

I'll also pop by with some sketch options for the pose soon as I have em ready!
That's fine with me x) I won't be using it for forums anyhow, I just like the l o n g art. And she just has the hat and shirt, which is kind of like crop top length? No pants though haha.

I just sent the payment <3
That's fine with me x) I won't be using it for forums anyhow, I just like the l o n g art. And she just has the hat and shirt, which is kind of like crop top length? No pants though haha.

I just sent the payment <3
@WaterQuetzal

Perfect! I'll have sketches ready for you soon <33

Thank you for commissioning me!
@WaterQuetzal

Perfect! I'll have sketches ready for you soon <33

Thank you for commissioning me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25