Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ [size=6][b]Well hello out there!![/b][/size] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/69849819_Z0nlvlIonWjCjMY.png[/img] [b]Status:[/b] OPEN [b]Am I drawing right now:[/b] Not atm I live in the PST time zone (server time is accurate to me) [pinglist=9344][pinglist=9345][pinglist=9346] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3285869]My Random Doodle pop up shop[/url][/b] My name is Blu! I'm here peddling my wares, if you find my style something you are looking for please don't hesitate to ask about a commission. I prioritize USD and my prices are in place for the work I put into the pieces. [u]I tend to work fast[/u]* and am ready to work with you! I am currently a full time college student, and working part time, so my art days are the weekends now. For those who are my regulars my time frame is just more accurate to the 2-3 weeks I have below x'D but I still typically have it before then! ♦ ----- ♦ [b]By commissioning me you are agreeing to all terms and conditions listed below.[/b] [LIST] [*]Payment will be asked for before the commission is finished, if for any reason I can not complete the commission I will refund you. [*]If paying USD I Use PayPal and charge through the use of invoices! [*]I typically will have a commission done within a 2-3 week period, usually sooner. (this is more accurate due to school and work now) [*]Once I send the final check please let me know if anything needs to be fixed and I will fix it for ya <3 [*]If any delays occur I will notify you asap. [*]I will also provide you with progress updates/ checks along the way to see if everything is looking good or needs fixed. [*] If anything takes longer than the anticipated/estimated time frame and I haven't been in contact with you you have permission to poke me about it 100% [*] You are more than welcome to order more than one thing at a time! [*] I also have the right to refuse an order, and if I feel I will not be able to draw something I will let you know up front. [/LIST] ♦ [/center] ----- [columns] [b]Things I will draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]Anthro characters [*]Feral characters [*]Dragons [*]Humanoids [*]Gore [*]Multiple characters [*]Memes [*]... Ask if you don't see something here! [*] *** I do not know if I can draw Athers, I have a bit of a big moth phobia. Ather heads are chill, but the tails squig me out a bit [emoji=snapper scared size=1] So if you want me to draw one I can try, but I'm currently unsure if I'll be able if it's a full body. [/LIST] [nextcol] [b]Things I will not draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]NSFW [*]Intricate clothing designs [*]Political themes [/LIST] [nextcol][quote=♦ Note from Blu ♦]If you are unsure about something please ask me![/quote] [/columns] ----- [columns][b]Payment types[/b] [emoji=money bag size=1] [LIST] [*] USD Paypal [*] [emoji=gem size=1] and [emoji=treasure size=1] (1:1000) [*] Wish-list items [*] Mixed payment [/LIST] [nextcol][quote=♦ Commission Request Form ♦] [b]Username:[/b] [i](Name)[/i] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [i](USD, treasure, gems, or mixed?)[/i] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [i](Link)[/i] [b]Drawing Type:[/b] [i](Head shot, flat color, shaded ... ect.)[/i] [b]Notes:[/b] [i](Is there a pose or expression you want? A blurb of personality you feel will help? Some other specific thing that isn't clear? Let me know here. )[/i][/quote][/columns] [center]♦♦♦ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3017694#post_3017694][img]https://i.imgur.com/MZeTqmO.png[/img][/url] ♦♦[size=5]To Do list[/size] ♦♦ [LIST=1] [*] @/Returu - soon [...| Paid] [*] @/bfkitsune - 2 sigs [Sketch stage| PAID] [*]@/you could be here!! [ I could be drawing | Give me things to do] [*] --- [*] --- [*] --- [*] --- [/LIST] ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ [b] Finished commissions for:[/b] [LIST] [*] @/IAmV, pleasure to work with you! (more than once o3o) [*] @/Chelsey, very fun dragons to draw <3 [*] @/huolon, great characters and speedy responses! [*] @/cheitora, Your characters are so pretty <3 (love working with you ty!) [*] @/Weavile, was great working with you! [*] @/Kizzan, that little badge was a lot of fun <3 [*] @/WaterQuetzal, very quick replies lovely to work with! [*] @/Bassil, fast checks and food tip thank you <3 [*] @/Annago, very fun characters! [*] @/0oghostyo0, quick replies and fun character <3 [*] @/Fanartsy, fun couple piece! [*] @/PKRS quick little doodle <3 [*] @/bayfire312, fun character quick responses! (Boosted me and made it rain xD) [*] @/Fishy, Very fun characters and you keep coming back and I love you for it <3 [*] @/Returu, quick replies and fun dragon to draw! [*] @/Tesla, really pretty character, and quick replies<3 [*] @/XsvL8d, got to draw a bane for the first time! [*] @/Chazz, very cute characters very good to work with<3 [*] @/Eurus, Fun working with your pets! [*] @/Espenfalls, Very cute character<3 [*] @/toastings, Lovely characters, love the vibe! [*] @/SomnolentAilurus, cuties were a blast to draw <3 [*] .... i have stopped updating this and I am sorry to new ppl I love you x'D [/LIST] [b]Special note[/b] to the Meraki Weyr Peeps, You are all amazing and I have drawn 50+ of your dragon friends and I am absolutely not complaining, love these little dudes x'D Thank you all for continuing to come back! <33 [/center]
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Well hello out there!!

69849819_Z0nlvlIonWjCjMY.png

Am I drawing right now: Not atm
I live in the PST time zone
(server time is accurate to me)

My Random Doodle pop up shop

My name is Blu! I'm here peddling my wares, if you find my style something you are looking for please don't hesitate to ask about a commission. I prioritize USD and my prices are in place for the work I put into the pieces. I tend to work fast* and am ready to work with you!

I am currently a full time college student, and working part time, so my art days are the weekends now. For those who are my regulars my time frame is just more accurate to the 2-3 weeks I have below x'D but I still typically have it before then!

By commissioning me you are agreeing to all terms and conditions listed below.
  • Payment will be asked for before the commission is finished, if for any reason I can not complete the commission I will refund you.
  • If paying USD I Use PayPal and charge through the use of invoices!
  • I typically will have a commission done within a 2-3 week period, usually sooner. (this is more accurate due to school and work now)
  • Once I send the final check please let me know if anything needs to be fixed and I will fix it for ya <3
  • If any delays occur I will notify you asap.
  • I will also provide you with progress updates/ checks along the way to see if everything is looking good or needs fixed.
  • If anything takes longer than the anticipated/estimated time frame and I haven't been in contact with you you have permission to poke me about it 100%
  • You are more than welcome to order more than one thing at a time!
  • I also have the right to refuse an order, and if I feel I will not be able to draw something I will let you know up front.

Things I will draw:
  • Anthro characters
  • Feral characters
  • Dragons
  • Humanoids
  • Gore
  • Multiple characters
  • Memes
  • ... Ask if you don't see something here!
  • *** I do not know if I can draw Athers, I have a bit of a big moth phobia. Ather heads are chill, but the tails squig me out a bit So if you want me to draw one I can try, but I'm currently unsure if I'll be able if it's a full body.
Things I will not draw:
  • NSFW
  • Intricate clothing designs
  • Political themes
♦ Note from Blu ♦ wrote:
If you are unsure about something please ask me!

Payment types
  • USD Paypal
  • and (1:1000)
  • Wish-list items
  • Mixed payment
♦ Commission Request Form ♦ wrote:
Username: (Name)
Payment Method: (USD, treasure, gems, or mixed?)

Dragon/Character: (Link)
Drawing Type: (Head shot, flat color, shaded ... ect.)

Notes: (Is there a pose or expression you want? A blurb of personality you feel will help? Some other specific thing that isn't clear? Let me know here. )
♦♦♦
MZeTqmO.png
♦♦To Do list ♦♦
  1. @/Returu - soon
    [...| Paid]
  2. @/bfkitsune - 2 sigs
    [Sketch stage| PAID]
  3. @/you could be here!!
    [ I could be drawing | Give me things to do]
  4. ---
  5. ---
  6. ---
  7. ---
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Finished commissions for:
  • @/IAmV, pleasure to work with you! (more than once o3o)
  • @/Chelsey, very fun dragons to draw <3
  • @/huolon, great characters and speedy responses!
  • @/cheitora, Your characters are so pretty <3 (love working with you ty!)
  • @/Weavile, was great working with you!
  • @/Kizzan, that little badge was a lot of fun <3
  • @/WaterQuetzal, very quick replies lovely to work with!
  • @/Bassil, fast checks and food tip thank you <3
  • @/Annago, very fun characters!
  • @/0oghostyo0, quick replies and fun character <3
  • @/Fanartsy, fun couple piece!
  • @/PKRS quick little doodle <3
  • @/bayfire312, fun character quick responses! (Boosted me and made it rain xD)
  • @/Fishy, Very fun characters and you keep coming back and I love you for it <3
  • @/Returu, quick replies and fun dragon to draw!
  • @/Tesla, really pretty character, and quick replies<3
  • @/XsvL8d, got to draw a bane for the first time!
  • @/Chazz, very cute characters very good to work with<3
  • @/Eurus, Fun working with your pets!
  • @/Espenfalls, Very cute character<3
  • @/toastings, Lovely characters, love the vibe!
  • @/SomnolentAilurus, cuties were a blast to draw <3
  • .... i have stopped updating this and I am sorry to new ppl I love you x'D

Special note to the Meraki Weyr Peeps,
You are all amazing and I have drawn 50+ of your dragon friends and I am absolutely not complaining, love these little dudes x'D Thank you all for continuing to come back! <33
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
[center][size=6][b]Prices and Examples[/b][/size] Below you can peruse my prices and check out some of my examples. If you want more examples of any specific thing please feel free to ask! More examples can be seen on my DA Prices have been updated 2/2024 [b][url=https://www.deviantart.com/laurenblu]DeviantArt[/url][/b] [quote=♦ Icons ♦] ----- [center][size=4][u][b]Icons[/b][/u][/size][/center] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5YMEKK5.png[/img][/center] [b]Base Price:[/b] $18 USD . 1,800 [emoji=gem size=1] . 1,800,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]More than 2 characters:[/b] +$5 USD . 500 [emoji=gem size=1] 500,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] *Link a playlist and I'll design the icon based off the feeling of the songs! These fit the covers on Spotify but I can resize to be used in other places. These can be sized 100x100 px up to 300x300px [/quote] [quote=♦ Signatures ♦] ----- [center][size=4][u][b]Signatures[/b][/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dMGmGxF.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ABww1DD.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/P907wWY.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/KhSz5fw.png[/img][url=https://imgur.com/S984v7N][img]http://i.imgur.com/S984v7N.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/1NkYAvf.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/n2SIh79.png[/img] The dimensions are for the 100px X 525px signature box, but I can also do the 650px description boxes, and 430px clan info boxes! **If you do not plan on using it in the signature box let me know so I can bump the height up a bit** Also available for vertical banners! I don't have examples of that yet, but it is a possibility <3 [b]Base Price:[/b] $25* USD . 2,500 [emoji=gem size=1] .2,500,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Smaller buttons:[/b] $17* USD . 1,700 [emoji=gem size=1] . 1,700,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]*Price can be bumped for multiple characters and detail desired ie: lots of apparel, super complex design:[/b] +$5 and up USD . 500 [emoji=gem size=1] 500,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [/quote] [quote=♦ Flat colors ♦] ----- [center][size=4][u][b]Flat Color[/b][/u][/size][/center] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rYDQ3XB.png[/img][/center] [b]Headshot/Bust:[/b] $30* USD . 3,000 [emoji=gem size=1] . 3,000,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Waist/Half body:[/b] $35* USD . 3,500 [emoji=gem size=1] . 3,500,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Full Body:[/b] $45* USD . 4,500 [emoji=gem size=1] . 4,500,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Complicated Background:[/b] +$20 USD . 2,000 [emoji=gem size=1] . 2,000,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Add shading:[/b] $10 USD . 1,000 [emoji=gem size=1] . 1,000,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]*Price will be bumped for multiple characters and detail desired ie: lots of apparel, super complex design:[/b] +$10 USD and up . 1,000 [emoji=gem size=1] 1,000,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [/quote] [quote=♦ Lineless ♦] ----- [center][size=4][u][b]Lineless[/b][/u][/size][/center] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XyNnkPP.png[/img][/center] [b]Bust:[/b] $60 USD . 6,000 [emoji=gem size=1] . 6,000,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Waist:[/b] $80 USD . 8,000 [emoji=gem size=1] . 8,000,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Full Body:[/b] $100 USD . 10,000 [emoji=gem size=1] . 10,000,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Complicated Background:[/b] +$30 USD . 3,000 [emoji=gem size=1] . 3,000,000 [emoji=treasure size=1] [/quote] Big thank you to @/Tahoma for helping me with my page format!! <3
Prices and Examples

Below you can peruse my prices and check out some of my examples. If you want more examples of any specific thing please feel free to ask!
More examples can be seen on my DA

Prices have been updated 2/2024

DeviantArt
♦ Icons ♦ wrote:

Icons

5YMEKK5.png

Base Price: $18 USD . 1,800 . 1,800,000

More than 2 characters: +$5 USD . 500 500,000

*Link a playlist and I'll design the icon based off the feeling of the songs! These fit the covers on Spotify but I can resize to be used in other places.

These can be sized 100x100 px up to 300x300px

♦ Signatures ♦ wrote:

Signatures

dMGmGxF.pngABww1DD.pngP907wWY.pngKhSz5fw.pngS984v7N.png1NkYAvf.pngn2SIh79.png

The dimensions are for the 100px X 525px signature box, but I can also do the 650px description boxes, and 430px clan info boxes! **If you do not plan on using it in the signature box let me know so I can bump the height up a bit**

Also available for vertical banners! I don't have examples of that yet, but it is a possibility <3

Base Price: $25* USD . 2,500 .2,500,000

Smaller buttons: $17* USD . 1,700 . 1,700,000

*Price can be bumped for multiple characters and detail desired ie: lots of apparel, super complex design: +$5 and up USD . 500 500,000

♦ Flat colors ♦ wrote:

Flat Color

rYDQ3XB.png

Headshot/Bust: $30* USD . 3,000 . 3,000,000
Waist/Half body: $35* USD . 3,500 . 3,500,000
Full Body: $45* USD . 4,500 . 4,500,000

Complicated Background: +$20 USD . 2,000 . 2,000,000

Add shading: $10 USD . 1,000 . 1,000,000

*Price will be bumped for multiple characters and detail desired ie: lots of apparel, super complex design: +$10 USD and up . 1,000 1,000,000

♦ Lineless ♦ wrote:

Lineless

XyNnkPP.png

Bust: $60 USD . 6,000 . 6,000,000
Waist: $80 USD . 8,000 . 8,000,000
Full Body: $100 USD . 10,000 . 10,000,000

Complicated Background: +$30 USD . 3,000 . 3,000,000
Big thank you to @/Tahoma for helping me with my page format!! <3
[center][size=5][b]Wish List Items[/b][/size] I'm currently on the hunt/saving for the following items if you'd like to throw them in as part of your payment you can! Items not found in the marketplace will be at the lowest Auction House price. [/center] [quote= ♦ Gotta catch em' all! ♦] [item= Fire Sprite] I can dream (Tbh most of these are too out of reach to be consider for payment at this point, if you do have one we can possibly discuss but I may turn it down!): [item= Light Sprite][item=Bone Fiend][item=Boolean][item= Cog Frog][item= Golden Idol][item=Skycat] [/quote] [quote=♦ Other things! ♦] [item= Tertiary Gene: Circuit][item= Secondary Gene: Alloy][item= Primary Gene: Metallic] [item= Tri-color Scatterscroll] [/quote]
Wish List Items
I'm currently on the hunt/saving for the following items if you'd like to throw them in as part of your payment you can! Items not found in the marketplace will be at the lowest Auction House price.
♦ Gotta catch em' all! ♦ wrote:
Fire Sprite

I can dream (Tbh most of these are too out of reach to be consider for payment at this point, if you do have one we can possibly discuss but I may turn it down!):
Light Sprite Bone Fiend Boolean Cog Frog Golden Idol Skycat
♦ Other things! ♦ wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Circuit Secondary Gene: Alloy Primary Gene: Metallic
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
[center][b][size=6]Ping List And Past Art[/size][/b] Full truth I get lazy about updating the art here, please check out my [url=https://www.deviantart.com/laurenblu]DeviantArt[/url] for current art examples! [b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3285869]My MSPaint Doodle pop up shop[/url][/b] ----- Want to sign up for shop openings/closings, sale reminders, and new shop offers? Just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list! [pinglist=9344][pinglist=9345][pinglist=9346] [b]List: [/b] [LIST] [*] @/IAmV [*] @/Kizzan (badges opening) [*] @/darcyrambles (once in a while) [/LIST] ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3017694#post_3017694][img]https://i.imgur.com/fiFase7.png[/img][/url] [b][size=6]Recent FR Commissions![/size][/b] ----- I hosted images on Discord so they are gone -_- please check my DA for current examples! ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Big thank you to @/Tahoma for helping me with my page format!! <3 [/center]
Ping List And Past Art

Full truth I get lazy about updating the art here, please check out my DeviantArt for current art examples!

My MSPaint Doodle pop up shop

Want to sign up for shop openings/closings, sale reminders, and new shop offers? Just let me know and I'll add you to the ping list!

List:
  • @/IAmV
  • @/Kizzan (badges opening)
  • @/darcyrambles (once in a while)

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
fiFase7.png
Recent FR Commissions!

I hosted images on Discord so they are gone -_- please check my DA for current examples!

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Big thank you to @/Tahoma for helping me with my page format!! <3
@LaurenBlu

I hope it is okay to order two pieces at a time, if you find the character doable? If not, please feel free to choose whichever project you find more inspiring!

Username: Eden064
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Eden
Drawing Type: Spotify Playlist Icon

Notes: Here is the playlist! Spotify Link

Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: The branches that come from the clavicle, leading into the cherry blossom petals and finally into the water looping around the arm is always present, as is their mask (which is the asymmetrical version in the top-down view; a side view can be seen in the WIP folder). I hope that isn't too much to include!
@LaurenBlu

I hope it is okay to order two pieces at a time, if you find the character doable? If not, please feel free to choose whichever project you find more inspiring!

Drawing Type: Spotify Playlist Icon

Notes: Here is the playlist! Spotify Link

Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: The branches that come from the clavicle, leading into the cherry blossom petals and finally into the water looping around the arm is always present, as is their mask (which is the asymmetrical version in the top-down view; a side view can be seen in the WIP folder). I hope that isn't too much to include!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Eden064

Hey! That's 100% okay by me, Thank you for being interested! For the two commissions together it'll be 2mill treasure go ahead and send that through crossroads and I can get started. I've added you to my to-do list as well <3

For the signature what kind of pose are you looking for? If you are not sure I can do some sketches and shoot them over in DMs to get opinions on which direction you want.

I can send some sketches over for the playlist icon as well if you want me too, those tend to be a bit more free form in general for me, but if you have colors in mind I can work with that as well!

Thank you!
@Eden064

Hey! That's 100% okay by me, Thank you for being interested! For the two commissions together it'll be 2mill treasure go ahead and send that through crossroads and I can get started. I've added you to my to-do list as well <3

For the signature what kind of pose are you looking for? If you are not sure I can do some sketches and shoot them over in DMs to get opinions on which direction you want.

I can send some sketches over for the playlist icon as well if you want me too, those tend to be a bit more free form in general for me, but if you have colors in mind I can work with that as well!

Thank you!
@LaurenBlu

Wonderful, thank you! I sent the payment along. <3 As for your questions, I did not have any particular poses in mind for the signature, so it will be fun to see what possibilities you come up with. Would it be possible to have the nonbinary flag, or its colors, present in the image somehow? If not, that is quite alright! As for the playlist icon, I would love to see those as well, if it isn't too much trouble.

I hope that does not come across as indecisive, I just really enjoy seeing what artists create with pose and expression freedom, aha. ;;

Thank you for your time!
@LaurenBlu

Wonderful, thank you! I sent the payment along. <3 As for your questions, I did not have any particular poses in mind for the signature, so it will be fun to see what possibilities you come up with. Would it be possible to have the nonbinary flag, or its colors, present in the image somehow? If not, that is quite alright! As for the playlist icon, I would love to see those as well, if it isn't too much trouble.

I hope that does not come across as indecisive, I just really enjoy seeing what artists create with pose and expression freedom, aha. ;;

Thank you for your time!
@Eden064

Of course! Payment received! It's my pleasure, I'll get to work on some examples for the poses and should have ones for the sig sent over later today most likely (I got excited and am working out one already). Also including a nonbinary flag will not be a problem I'll find a spot for it for sure!

Honestly it is a lot of fun to have pose freedom for artists as well, gives us the most wiggle room x3

You are welcome and thank you for your business!
@Eden064

Of course! Payment received! It's my pleasure, I'll get to work on some examples for the poses and should have ones for the sig sent over later today most likely (I got excited and am working out one already). Also including a nonbinary flag will not be a problem I'll find a spot for it for sure!

Honestly it is a lot of fun to have pose freedom for artists as well, gives us the most wiggle room x3

You are welcome and thank you for your business!
@LaurenBlu

What a completely unexpected return

Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Multiple
Drawing Type: Spotify Icon

Notes: Playlist
@LaurenBlu

What a completely unexpected return

Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Multiple
Drawing Type: Spotify Icon

Notes: Playlist
@Eden064

Not expected at all caught 100% by surprise xD

Sounds good! Since it's multiple characters it would be 1500g, but if we do go the symbol route I'm fine with that being the 1000g price for the icon. We can discuss the idea more before hand if you want to in dms before sending?

I'll add you to the to-do list now tho!

Also it's great to be working with you again/still xD
@Eden064

Not expected at all caught 100% by surprise xD

Sounds good! Since it's multiple characters it would be 1500g, but if we do go the symbol route I'm fine with that being the 1000g price for the icon. We can discuss the idea more before hand if you want to in dms before sending?

I'll add you to the to-do list now tho!

Also it's great to be working with you again/still xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24