Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Giving a friendly bump~
Giving a friendly bump~
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Tahoma I love and appreciate you my friend <33
@Tahoma I love and appreciate you my friend <33
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
I'm OPEN once again!

Please note I am still recovering from a back injury, I can't sit for a prolonged amount of time, so work will be a bit slower than my normal few days!! <3
I'm OPEN once again!

Please note I am still recovering from a back injury, I can't sit for a prolonged amount of time, so work will be a bit slower than my normal few days!! <3
Y'ALL THEY'RE BACK IN BUSINESS

bumpin' ya back
Y'ALL THEY'RE BACK IN BUSINESS

bumpin' ya back
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Username: Ghosty
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Serielle https://refsheet.net/media/829b42575897e5ce
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: She's a calm/shy and a little on the sad side. I'd love to see a sad girl signature <3
Username: Ghosty
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Serielle https://refsheet.net/media/829b42575897e5ce
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: She's a calm/shy and a little on the sad side. I'd love to see a sad girl signature <3
Hey @0oghostyo0 I can certainly do a sad girl signature for you! You can send the 1,500 gems over and I'll get started right away. I'm adding you to my to do list now, and I'll send you some sketches to choose from pretty quick from there [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
Hey @0oghostyo0 I can certainly do a sad girl signature for you! You can send the 1,500 gems over and I'll get started right away. I'm adding you to my to do list now, and I'll send you some sketches to choose from pretty quick from there
@laurenblu
Sent!! Thank you!! <3
@laurenblu
Sent!! Thank you!! <3
Not a commission, but on that reddish purple anthro tiger signature, those stripes are hella satisfying (totally not a sucker for big cat anthro characters-) just gonna bookmark this for later :)

Also friendly bump <3
Not a commission, but on that reddish purple anthro tiger signature, those stripes are hella satisfying (totally not a sucker for big cat anthro characters-) just gonna bookmark this for later :)

Also friendly bump <3
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
@ethernalHydra ahhh thank you so much! That character was very fun to draw. If you ever need a signature or any other art you know where to find me! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
@ethernalHydra ahhh thank you so much! That character was very fun to draw. If you ever need a signature or any other art you know where to find me!
@LaurenBlu

Username: Fanartsy
Payment Method: gems

Dragon/Character: Anaharath and Zeredah
Drawing Type: flat colour full body

Notes: I would love a pic of Ana kneeling down and kissing Zee's hand with Zee blushing and smiling
@LaurenBlu

Username: Fanartsy
Payment Method: gems

Dragon/Character: Anaharath and Zeredah
Drawing Type: flat colour full body

Notes: I would love a pic of Ana kneeling down and kissing Zee's hand with Zee blushing and smiling
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24