Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Cheap* Bios For Those Intriguing Souls
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55
@BarkBreath
Just a quick bump. I can’t really proceed unless I have you review what I did so far...

@stormdragon
I am currently planning out the bios for yours...I can’t really post what I have yet until I have BarkBreath reveiw; that way the posts don’t get too lost. Either way, XXV is about a large medium now...I have a paragraph and a half ish.
@BarkBreath
Just a quick bump. I can’t really proceed unless I have you review what I did so far...

@stormdragon
I am currently planning out the bios for yours...I can’t really post what I have yet until I have BarkBreath reveiw; that way the posts don’t get too lost. Either way, XXV is about a large medium now...I have a paragraph and a half ish.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Sure! Sorry for the delay; I've been a bit overloaded at work recently and had to work some extra hours.

For Mistel, it sounds pretty good so far. I might make a few word substitutions when I post it to her bio but other than that I like it so far.

Featherbrain is wonderful. Thank you!

Prip I don't have much of a personality for yet, so I was hoping you could apply some artistic freedom to his bio. He's likely somewhat serious, perhaps he either shows not a lot of emotion or switches very quickly? Whatever you feel fits. As for sending him over for a trip and some eggs, sure!
Sure! Sorry for the delay; I've been a bit overloaded at work recently and had to work some extra hours.

For Mistel, it sounds pretty good so far. I might make a few word substitutions when I post it to her bio but other than that I like it so far.

Featherbrain is wonderful. Thank you!

Prip I don't have much of a personality for yet, so I was hoping you could apply some artistic freedom to his bio. He's likely somewhat serious, perhaps he either shows not a lot of emotion or switches very quickly? Whatever you feel fits. As for sending him over for a trip and some eggs, sure!
BTIIM7z.png
I completely understand @BarkBreath about the work, lol. Sorry to have almost spammed you, I’ve just been writing a lot lately, especially for the dragons.

Mistel: I would prefer you have me do the edits for her bio, as I have mentioned *somewhere* in the first post of the thread that I would prefer to make the edits myself...unless it’s changing a mate’s name or the he/she thing, I’d greatly appreciate making those changes myself. I hope you don’t mind....I really want you getting your full money’s worth of these bios, even if they are cheaper than some.

FeatherBrain: I shall begin edits and what not after I’m done typing this post, and proceed to sending over code as long as there is nothing that needs adjusted.

Prip: I’m actually willing to try a dual-personality dragon if that’s okay... I’m thinking serious to hyper or something. If not, I can stick to serious or hyper or whatever you suggest, singularly. Prip kinda sounds fun to write for, lol

Mitsuko: I am disappointed to announce that I have not yet started her bio yet....I have no clue if it’s motivation or the lack of info I have/need, but I do usually start the next dragon pretty much instantly....Maybe I’m just waiting to finish the first two/three. EITHer WAy, I will work on hers (regardless) sometime next week if not this weekend.

Thanks for ordering, once again
I completely understand @BarkBreath about the work, lol. Sorry to have almost spammed you, I’ve just been writing a lot lately, especially for the dragons.

Mistel: I would prefer you have me do the edits for her bio, as I have mentioned *somewhere* in the first post of the thread that I would prefer to make the edits myself...unless it’s changing a mate’s name or the he/she thing, I’d greatly appreciate making those changes myself. I hope you don’t mind....I really want you getting your full money’s worth of these bios, even if they are cheaper than some.

FeatherBrain: I shall begin edits and what not after I’m done typing this post, and proceed to sending over code as long as there is nothing that needs adjusted.

Prip: I’m actually willing to try a dual-personality dragon if that’s okay... I’m thinking serious to hyper or something. If not, I can stick to serious or hyper or whatever you suggest, singularly. Prip kinda sounds fun to write for, lol

Mitsuko: I am disappointed to announce that I have not yet started her bio yet....I have no clue if it’s motivation or the lack of info I have/need, but I do usually start the next dragon pretty much instantly....Maybe I’m just waiting to finish the first two/three. EITHer WAy, I will work on hers (regardless) sometime next week if not this weekend.

Thanks for ordering, once again
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@Stormdragon
unfortunately, I have not started on your dragons yet, but I have a couple name suggestions for your last dragon...which, since my site keeps crashing, will be in the next post.

Ps-I’ve rewritten this four times lol
@Stormdragon
unfortunately, I have not started on your dragons yet, but I have a couple name suggestions for your last dragon...which, since my site keeps crashing, will be in the next post.

Ps-I’ve rewritten this four times lol
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@Stormdragon
Here are three name suggestions for the third dragon...
Lemme know what you think/if I need to find more.

Alder: The English tree name for boys strikes the perfect balance between having a natural meaning and a traditional sound

Beau: Strong connection with outdoors, and the same pronounciation of one of the strongest hunting weapons.

Sahar: Technically more feminine, but I think it may be perfect for your little one. It means “just before dawn”
@Stormdragon
Here are three name suggestions for the third dragon...
Lemme know what you think/if I need to find more.

Alder: The English tree name for boys strikes the perfect balance between having a natural meaning and a traditional sound

Beau: Strong connection with outdoors, and the same pronounciation of one of the strongest hunting weapons.

Sahar: Technically more feminine, but I think it may be perfect for your little one. It means “just before dawn”
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454
I think I like Beau ^u^
@GalaxyKitten1454
I think I like Beau ^u^
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Hi! Am I able to purchase 3 large bios? :)
UserName:ViLight
Dragon Name and Picture (if you know how, otherwise the ID):63564726, 62834183, 63459496
Full Bio or Bio Revamp:Full bio
Choice:Large bio
Additional Information about my dragon:im still new, but I love them ♥
Payment Type preferred:Treasure
Account Age (not required. And don’t lie. I can check this very easily):1 month
Would you like to be on the Hall of Fame?: yes!
Hi! Am I able to purchase 3 large bios? :)
UserName:ViLight
Dragon Name and Picture (if you know how, otherwise the ID):63564726, 62834183, 63459496
Full Bio or Bio Revamp:Full bio
Choice:Large bio
Additional Information about my dragon:im still new, but I love them ♥
Payment Type preferred:Treasure
Account Age (not required. And don’t lie. I can check this very easily):1 month
Would you like to be on the Hall of Fame?: yes!
f62a32778c37d8947f2977188cf69307c455cb4b.png
@ViLight
Sure!! I will put you on the waitlist and the wall of fame. Since you are a month old account, I am offering you a discount of 25% off your order or 1 free medium bio. Take your pick!
@ViLight
Sure!! I will put you on the waitlist and the wall of fame. Since you are a month old account, I am offering you a discount of 25% off your order or 1 free medium bio. Take your pick!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

[quote name="GalaxyKitten1454" date="2020-09-26 11:41:01" ] @ViLight Sure!! I will put you on the waitlist and the wall of fame. Since you are a month old account, I am offering you a discount of 25% off your order or 1 free medium bio. Take your pick! [/quote] 25% off would be amazing, tysm ♥
GalaxyKitten1454 wrote on 2020-09-26 11:41:01:
@ViLight

25% off would be amazing, tysm ♥
f62a32778c37d8947f2977188cf69307c455cb4b.png
Ahh, sure thing. Would you mind changing Mistel's first sentence so it doesn't say calm twice? Also, the second use of peace (everyone's peace) to zen? IDK what to do about the useage of lace twice. Repetitious words bug me for some reason, just a very minor thing! Also x2 combo, can we change her midday meal to vegetarian fare, like greenery, tofu and fermented dishes?

Sure thing with Prip! I'm sure he'd have a ton of extra energy when his internal reactor starts up. As for Mitsuko, please take all the time you need.
Ahh, sure thing. Would you mind changing Mistel's first sentence so it doesn't say calm twice? Also, the second use of peace (everyone's peace) to zen? IDK what to do about the useage of lace twice. Repetitious words bug me for some reason, just a very minor thing! Also x2 combo, can we change her midday meal to vegetarian fare, like greenery, tofu and fermented dishes?

Sure thing with Prip! I'm sure he'd have a ton of extra energy when his internal reactor starts up. As for Mitsuko, please take all the time you need.
BTIIM7z.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55