Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Cheap* Bios For Those Intriguing Souls
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55
@ViLight @BarkBreath
If I didn’t have to rewrite this A million times because my webpage keeps crashing every 30 seconds, I’d elaborate more details, but as for now:

ViLight:
I will calculate the 25% after I finish my weekly to-do list and post it.

BarkBreath:
Sorry about that! Sometimes I’m “in the zone” and don’t notice double word uses! I shall finish that in a jiffy. As for Prip and Mitsuko, that’s on my list for hopefully tomorrow. Sorry about the wait!
@ViLight @BarkBreath
If I didn’t have to rewrite this A million times because my webpage keeps crashing every 30 seconds, I’d elaborate more details, but as for now:

ViLight:
I will calculate the 25% after I finish my weekly to-do list and post it.

BarkBreath:
Sorry about that! Sometimes I’m “in the zone” and don’t notice double word uses! I shall finish that in a jiffy. As for Prip and Mitsuko, that’s on my list for hopefully tomorrow. Sorry about the wait!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

To-Do List for the week of September 28
Pings
@BarkBreath @stormdragon @ViLight

List
BarkBreath
Mistel Mistel is my top priority as of now. She should be completed by Monday at the latest.
Pripyat Ahh, probably going to be done either Monday or Tuesday. He’s actually pretty fun to write for!
Mitsuko Once again, either Monday or Tuesday, depending on editing times. Unfortunately, large bios do take a while to beef up, but I love doing them given I have the info! Can’t wait to work on her.

Stormdragon
XXV I’m thinking Tuesday...maybe Wednesday depending on editing time. I apologize I’ve barely touched your dragons since Thursday...I had a performance on Friday and didn’t touch anyone’s bios then, and yesterday was kinda hectic with both life and internet glitches.
Mystra Hopefully will be done by Wednesday/Thursday latest.
Beau Again, Wednesday/Thursday latest.

ViLight
Hopefully I got the right dragons, as I had to match the scry with the ones in your lair. Wow, you sure do love pastel dragons! (Interested in any of mine? Last tab, second page)

Elm I’m hoping I will at least start Elm by Wednesday, but I am planning on all of them being done by...Friday?
Celeste Such a magical name! Celeste should be at least started by Thursday latest.
Teapot Same as above, though I do love Teapot’s name. So fitting!

Day-By-Day
Please note that these are subject to change, and are only for reference.

Monday Mistel, Prip, Mitsuko
Tuesday Prip, Mitsuko, XXV, Mystra, Beau
Wednesday XXV, Mystra, Beau
Thursday Elm, Celeste, Teapot
Friday *editing for all needed bios*
To-Do List for the week of September 28
Pings

List
BarkBreath
Mistel Mistel is my top priority as of now. She should be completed by Monday at the latest.
Pripyat Ahh, probably going to be done either Monday or Tuesday. He’s actually pretty fun to write for!
Mitsuko Once again, either Monday or Tuesday, depending on editing times. Unfortunately, large bios do take a while to beef up, but I love doing them given I have the info! Can’t wait to work on her.

Stormdragon
XXV I’m thinking Tuesday...maybe Wednesday depending on editing time. I apologize I’ve barely touched your dragons since Thursday...I had a performance on Friday and didn’t touch anyone’s bios then, and yesterday was kinda hectic with both life and internet glitches.
Mystra Hopefully will be done by Wednesday/Thursday latest.
Beau Again, Wednesday/Thursday latest.

ViLight
Hopefully I got the right dragons, as I had to match the scry with the ones in your lair. Wow, you sure do love pastel dragons! (Interested in any of mine? Last tab, second page)

Elm I’m hoping I will at least start Elm by Wednesday, but I am planning on all of them being done by...Friday?
Celeste Such a magical name! Celeste should be at least started by Thursday latest.
Teapot Same as above, though I do love Teapot’s name. So fitting!

Day-By-Day
Please note that these are subject to change, and are only for reference.

Monday Mistel, Prip, Mitsuko
Tuesday Prip, Mitsuko, XXV, Mystra, Beau
Wednesday XXV, Mystra, Beau
Thursday Elm, Celeste, Teapot
Friday *editing for all needed bios*
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

[size=6]Monday[/size] (This is all I have worked on today, so I guess we can call these progress reports. I will try to write one of these every day, since I have so many sales [size=1]surprisingly[/size]) [size=5]Pings[/size] @BarkBreath @stormdragon @ViLight [size=5]Bios[/size] [b]BarkBreath[/b] [quote=Mistel bio DRAFT 2] Mistel is a very serene dragon who loves the idea of peace to the mind and calmness of the heart. She is one to bring everyone’s goodwill and tranquility by just being around them. Mistel loves to meditate, and is usually seen sitting on the beachside quietly watching the sunset or having a meditation group with her friends. Mistel enjoys a semi-strict diet, with her mornings of tea and afternoons of whatever calming salads and fermented dishes she may have at the moment. She’s really delicate, with the love for grace and tulle alike. She’s told she reminds others of gold, white, patience, sand, and the calming scene of mossy stone aging. Mistel also enjoys more delicate materials like lace and beetleshell to adorn herself on nicer days. Mistel wears a blindfold to calm down the glory that spills out of her eyes. She’s known to accidentally blind the poor souls that look into her eyes, so has begun to wear eye coverings to diminish that risk. Though she had to train herself to navigate without the need for sight, the blindfold carries a lesser risk than without. [/quote] [quote=Pripyat bio DRAFT 1] Pripyat is generally a calm dragon. He’s pretty serene and serious with little humor, that is. He’s the clan’s supplier for a large majority of electrical needs, including general electricity and lowering the lair’s electrical bills. He’s known to give off massive amounts of electricity simply by breathing, so it’s his collectively accepted job since he’s arrived to provide at least a small portion of those needed watts and voltages. On the other hand, when Pripyat has generated enough electricity in an amount of time, he’s known to “pop” as others call it. His personality completely warps and Prip is the Most energetic dragon around. He’s bouncing off walls, electrocuting (accidentally of course) anyone in contact with the surface he’s touching at the moment. Prip is joking and upbeat, and fun to be around. Generally the “life of the party” mood. [/quote] [quote=Mitsuko bio DRAFT 1] Mitsuko is an exciting dragon to be around. She’s fun but not too upbeat, serious but not boring. She’s the average entertaining dragon in the lair. *need more personality info* Mitsuko is a known member of the subspecies Kitsune, which is an imperial fox mutation. *also more info...the thread was not very helpful, sorry* [/quote] [b]Stormdragon[/b] [quote=XXV bio DRAFT 1] XXV, pronounced twenty-five, is the probably the most courageous of the clan. He’s upbeat, happy, and has many friends. He’s known far and wide, from even surrounding clans, as they come to watch his rare late-night shows he may put on every once in a while. XXV’s shows are mainly consisting of his water bending and some lights and colored fish, but for some reason that appeals to dragons far across Soreinth. Colored unicorns and rainbows out of water at midnight on a holiday is surprisingly the common date site for many, thanks to XXV. [/quote] [b]ViLight[/b] [quote=Elm bio DRAFT 1] Elm is an adventurous dragon with the love for outdoors and going on hikes. He prefers the ground at times, and is usually found hiking there instead of the more common sky hiking spots for other dragons. Elm’s a little unusual as far as likes go, as he’s more human-like than what’s considered normal, but that’s because he loves hanging out with his caretakers more than others of his species. As noted before, humans appeal to Elm more than what’s considered normal. Elm is considered the equivalent of a teacher’s pet in dragon-owner standpoint, yet the jokes and teasing never quite bothered poor Elm. He’s pretty content with hanging out in the forest listening to humans reading books to him on the daily, and would rather do that than play with other dragons in dueling matches and dress-up parties. [/quote] [size=5]Comments[/size] [LIST] [*][b]BarkBreath[/b] Please don’t forget to add “Written by GalaxyKitten1454” on FeatherBrain’s bio..I believe I forgot to tell you that. Also, If you’d like code for his I can copy that. Guess it slipped my mind. With Mistel’s. I hope I got it completed today, but if there’s anything I missed, don’t hesitate to tell me! Once again, sorry about the double words! Other: please just double check what I have done on the others so I can beef up more. Other X2: ohhhh FeatherBrain grew up!! [*][b]Stormdragon[/b] I tried to at least start one of yours, so....sorry about the wait again! I hope you like what I have so far. Can I just say that XXV is [u]really[/u] fun to write for!!!!!!? [*][b]ViLight[/b] I am still waiting to do the beefing of yours, but I have the draft for Elm on here for now. Lemme know what you like so I can put that in the next draft(s). Though they may not be worked on till Wednesday/Thursday as per the schedule. Sorry about the wait! [/LIST]
Monday
(This is all I have worked on today, so I guess we can call these progress reports. I will try to write one of these every day, since I have so many sales surprisingly)

Pings

Bios
BarkBreath
Mistel bio DRAFT 2 wrote:
Mistel is a very serene dragon who loves the idea of peace to the mind and calmness of the heart. She is one to bring everyone’s goodwill and tranquility by just being around them. Mistel loves to meditate, and is usually seen sitting on the beachside quietly watching the sunset or having a meditation group with her friends.

Mistel enjoys a semi-strict diet, with her mornings of tea and afternoons of whatever calming salads and fermented dishes she may have at the moment. She’s really delicate, with the love for grace and tulle alike. She’s told she reminds others of gold, white, patience, sand, and the calming scene of mossy stone aging. Mistel also enjoys more delicate materials like lace and beetleshell to adorn herself on nicer days.

Mistel wears a blindfold to calm down the glory that spills out of her eyes. She’s known to accidentally blind the poor souls that look into her eyes, so has begun to wear eye coverings to diminish that risk. Though she had to train herself to navigate without the need for sight, the blindfold carries a lesser risk than without.
Pripyat bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
Pripyat is generally a calm dragon. He’s pretty serene and serious with little humor, that is. He’s the clan’s supplier for a large majority of electrical needs, including general electricity and lowering the lair’s electrical bills. He’s known to give off massive amounts of electricity simply by breathing, so it’s his collectively accepted job since he’s arrived to provide at least a small portion of those needed watts and voltages.

On the other hand, when Pripyat has generated enough electricity in an amount of time, he’s known to “pop” as others call it. His personality completely warps and Prip is the Most energetic dragon around. He’s bouncing off walls, electrocuting (accidentally of course) anyone in contact with the surface he’s touching at the moment. Prip is joking and upbeat, and fun to be around. Generally the “life of the party” mood.
Mitsuko bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
Mitsuko is an exciting dragon to be around. She’s fun but not too upbeat, serious but not boring. She’s the average entertaining dragon in the lair. *need more personality info*

Mitsuko is a known member of the subspecies Kitsune, which is an imperial fox mutation. *also more info...the thread was not very helpful, sorry*

Stormdragon
XXV bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
XXV, pronounced twenty-five, is the probably the most courageous of the clan. He’s upbeat, happy, and has many friends. He’s known far and wide, from even surrounding clans, as they come to watch his rare late-night shows he may put on every once in a while. XXV’s shows are mainly consisting of his water bending and some lights and colored fish, but for some reason that appeals to dragons far across Soreinth. Colored unicorns and rainbows out of water at midnight on a holiday is surprisingly the common date site for many, thanks to XXV.

ViLight
Elm bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
Elm is an adventurous dragon with the love for outdoors and going on hikes. He prefers the ground at times, and is usually found hiking there instead of the more common sky hiking spots for other dragons. Elm’s a little unusual as far as likes go, as he’s more human-like than what’s considered normal, but that’s because he loves hanging out with his caretakers more than others of his species.

As noted before, humans appeal to Elm more than what’s considered normal. Elm is considered the equivalent of a teacher’s pet in dragon-owner standpoint, yet the jokes and teasing never quite bothered poor Elm. He’s pretty content with hanging out in the forest listening to humans reading books to him on the daily, and would rather do that than play with other dragons in dueling matches and dress-up parties.

Comments
  • BarkBreath
    Please don’t forget to add “Written by GalaxyKitten1454” on FeatherBrain’s bio..I believe I forgot to tell you that. Also, If you’d like code for his I can copy that. Guess it slipped my mind.

With Mistel’s. I hope I got it completed today, but if there’s anything I missed, don’t hesitate to tell me! Once again, sorry about the double words!

Other: please just double check what I have done on the others so I can beef up more.

Other X2: ohhhh FeatherBrain grew up!!
  • Stormdragon
    I tried to at least start one of yours, so....sorry about the wait again! I hope you like what I have so far.

Can I just say that XXV is really fun to write for!!!!!!?
  • ViLight
    I am still waiting to do the beefing of yours, but I have the draft for Elm on here for now. Lemme know what you like so I can put that in the next draft(s). Though they may not be worked on till Wednesday/Thursday as per the schedule. Sorry about the wait!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@ViLight
Also, whenever you’re ready to send payment, your cost is 5250 treasure after the 25% discount (it was originally 21kt)

@stormdragon
I don’t think you have sent payment yet, but if I am mistaken PLEASE correct me.
Either way, I think your total was 15kt

Edit: @barkBreath you payed right? I’m pretty sure you did...but i just wanted to double check
@ViLight
Also, whenever you’re ready to send payment, your cost is 5250 treasure after the 25% discount (it was originally 21kt)

@stormdragon
I don’t think you have sent payment yet, but if I am mistaken PLEASE correct me.
Either way, I think your total was 15kt

Edit: @barkBreath you payed right? I’m pretty sure you did...but i just wanted to double check
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Lol sorry for so many posts and pings!!
@BarkBreath @Stormdragon @ViLight

Here’s my dragon list as of tonight. IDK if you need this, but it’s basically progress list for individual dragons.....lol it made sense in my head but when I type it it sounds weird.

—-
BarkBreath
Mistel- final draft on review
Pripyat- Draft 1 on review
Mitsuko- Draft 1 on review, need more information

Stormdragon
XXV- Draft 1 on review
Mystra- not started
Beau- not started

ViLight
Elm- draft 1 on review
Celeste- not started
Teapot- not started
Lol sorry for so many posts and pings!!

Here’s my dragon list as of tonight. IDK if you need this, but it’s basically progress list for individual dragons.....lol it made sense in my head but when I type it it sounds weird.

—-
BarkBreath
Mistel- final draft on review
Mitsuko- Draft 1 on review, need more information

Stormdragon
XXV- Draft 1 on review
Mystra- not started
Beau- not started

ViLight
Elm- draft 1 on review
Celeste- not started
Teapot- not started
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454
For XXV I like the general direction you're going, with him as a performer type.
Leave off the "pronounced as twenty-five", that's already up in the header of his bio, so it would just be repeating information ^^
Take out "but for some reason", it makes it sound like enjoying a show is something someone normally wouldn't like to do. And maybe substitute "unicorns and rainbows" for something more general like animals/creatures/plants. Sugary sweet isn't much of my cup of tea.
And could you change "water bending" to strange water powers? Too much of a reference to ATLA (even though I love the series ^u^)
I hope I'm not sounding too picky, I saw in reply to someone else that you'd rather make the edits than have us go in later with edits.
@GalaxyKitten1454
For XXV I like the general direction you're going, with him as a performer type.
Leave off the "pronounced as twenty-five", that's already up in the header of his bio, so it would just be repeating information ^^
Take out "but for some reason", it makes it sound like enjoying a show is something someone normally wouldn't like to do. And maybe substitute "unicorns and rainbows" for something more general like animals/creatures/plants. Sugary sweet isn't much of my cup of tea.
And could you change "water bending" to strange water powers? Too much of a reference to ATLA (even though I love the series ^u^)
I hope I'm not sounding too picky, I saw in reply to someone else that you'd rather make the edits than have us go in later with edits.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@GalaxyKitten1454 I love the draft for Elm! Ive also just sent the payment, I ended up sending the full amount because you already charge so little for your time. I think your work is amazing and I'm already loving what you've done!
@GalaxyKitten1454 I love the draft for Elm! Ive also just sent the payment, I ended up sending the full amount because you already charge so little for your time. I think your work is amazing and I'm already loving what you've done!
f62a32778c37d8947f2977188cf69307c455cb4b.png
@stormdragon
Thank you for the constructive criticism!!!
I’ll get on that tonight, since it seems I work best at night.
Thanks for the payment

@ViLight
Thank you for the payment, I’m always happy to write bios for y’all
If you do decide to keep that bio for Elm, please don’t forget to credit me. Otherwise, I will post code for it tonight, if I remember. Thanks again!
@stormdragon
Thank you for the constructive criticism!!!
I’ll get on that tonight, since it seems I work best at night.
Thanks for the payment

@ViLight
Thank you for the payment, I’m always happy to write bios for y’all
If you do decide to keep that bio for Elm, please don’t forget to credit me. Otherwise, I will post code for it tonight, if I remember. Thanks again!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

[size=6]Tuesday[/size] (Aaaaand this is my progress so far today!) [size=5]Pings[/size] @BarkBreath @Stormdragon @ViLight [size=5]Bios[/size] [b]BarkBreath[/b] *please see Monday’s, as I can’t proceed unless you send me further information* [b]Stormdragon[/b] [quote=XXV bio DRAFT 2] XXV is the probably the most courageous of the clan. He’s upbeat, happy, and has many friends. He’s known far and wide, from even surrounding clans, as they come to watch his rare late-night shows he may put on every once in a while. XXV’s shows are mainly consisting of his strange water powers and some lights and colored fish, interestingly enough, that appeals to dragons farther across Soreinth than average shows. Colored trees and fish out of water at midnight on a holiday is surprisingly the common date site for many, thanks to XXV. [/quote] [quote=Mystra bio DRAFT 1] Mystra has the undeniable love for the outdoors and all things nature. She even located her Wildwood Owl familiar from her own nature hikes, which she’s on nearly every day. Mystra has a curious, secretive personality, and always gives the vibes like she’s hiding something. Could it be the reason she likes nature more than nearly every dragon in Soreinth? Could it be the true nature of her childhood? Nobody will know, it it predicted, as if any dragon inquires about her secrets and unrevealed truths, she looks at them with a shy, mysterious smile and slinks back to her sleeping quarters or back into the woods. [/quote] [quote=Beau bio DRAFT 1] Beau is always one to hide things, and is a known thief and weapons dealer around this clan as well as surrounding clans. He’s usually earning money through doing illegal weapon selling, and teaching banned magic to the fighting type dragons. Beau’s name even refers to one of the most dangerous weapons in some countries, so just knowing his name, you can probably guess what he likes to do. Sell weapons, teach magic, and steal things like gold from the bank (classic) and honey buns from the corner bakery. [/quote] [b]ViLight[/b] [quote=Celeste bio DRAFT 1] Celeste is a very magical and mysterious dragon in this lair. She’s known for her lovely magic tricks every full moon, and for her delicious surprise pies. She’s a trickster to the bone, loving to play the funniest tricks to the unsuspecting soul. Celeste loves to be very social, having many friends from within and without the lair. In conclusion, Celeste is a magical trickster with the passion for friends and making unsuspecting souls have a good belly laugh. [/quote] [quote=Teapot bio DRAFT 1] Teapot is a soft-hearted snapper who has a soft spot for harsh words and derogatory meanings. She’s kind and smooth, and always willing to lend a hand. She has many friends, yet few best friends. Teapot is very resilient, however, and if a dragon makes fun of her and her friends, she will step up and defend him, despite her shyness. She’s known to make many a strong-willed dragon cry because of how and when she decides to defend, with words nicer than anything and not a physical scratch or dent on the other dragon’s body. [/quote] [size=5]Comments[/size] [b]BarkBreath[/b] Please note that unless you send further feedback, I will likely consider Mistel and Prip done and make up stuff for Mitsuko...I’m sure you don’t want that, but I would like to get these done before Friday so you can get your money’s worth without the wait. [b]Stormdragon[/b] You and I both love Avatar! Have you watched the human version? Do you agree it’s 100X more depressing than the animation? I’ve watched the animation about 10 times since my childhood, not gonna lie. I hope you like the bio for XXV with the edits, and thank you for taking into consideration that I prefer to do the edits myself. Also I hope you like the first drafts for the other two! Mystra was really fun! Interesting that I came up with Beau before reading the thief and weapon dealer part, and....let’s just say that your ideas for him were the same as mine, surprisingly. [b]ViLight[/b] If you want to keep any of these bios, you can either ask me for the code or just copy and paste it in the bio...if you chose that, I would prefer you to add “Written by GalaxyKitten1454” on the very bottom of the part(s) that I wrote. Thanks for purchasing bios from me! Since you decided the 25% off was a no-go, would you rather have a free medium bio? Basically what I do for these is pick righter my favorite dragon or the dragon that most inspires me from your lair and write something random for it, unless you prefer something specific for the dragon I pick. Then again, it’s your pick...if you want the offer or not. I do have a couple dragons of yours I’d be willing to choose from......... Celeste’s bio: it is only a medium right now, and I am planning on adding more for her if i could use some help with more information. How would you like me to expand her bio? Any other cool things Celeste may like/do? Teapot: Not sure about this one, but I kinda went inspired by her name. Thin and breakable, yet resilient. I still may need a tad more info on her, but we can cross that road when we get there....unless you wanna do that now?
Tuesday
(Aaaaand this is my progress so far today!)

Pings

Bios
BarkBreath
*please see Monday’s, as I can’t proceed unless you send me further information*

Stormdragon
XXV bio DRAFT 2 wrote:
XXV is the probably the most courageous of the clan. He’s upbeat, happy, and has many friends. He’s known far and wide, from even surrounding clans, as they come to watch his rare late-night shows he may put on every once in a while. XXV’s shows are mainly consisting of his strange water powers and some lights and colored fish, interestingly enough, that appeals to dragons farther across Soreinth than average shows. Colored trees and fish out of water at midnight on a holiday is surprisingly the common date site for many, thanks to XXV.
Mystra bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
Mystra has the undeniable love for the outdoors and all things nature. She even located her Wildwood Owl familiar from her own nature hikes, which she’s on nearly every day. Mystra has a curious, secretive personality, and always gives the vibes like she’s hiding something. Could it be the reason she likes nature more than nearly every dragon in Soreinth? Could it be the true nature of her childhood? Nobody will know, it it predicted, as if any dragon inquires about her secrets and unrevealed truths, she looks at them with a shy, mysterious smile and slinks back to her sleeping quarters or back into the woods.
Beau bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
Beau is always one to hide things, and is a known thief and weapons dealer around this clan as well as surrounding clans. He’s usually earning money through doing illegal weapon selling, and teaching banned magic to the fighting type dragons. Beau’s name even refers to one of the most dangerous weapons in some countries, so just knowing his name, you can probably guess what he likes to do. Sell weapons, teach magic, and steal things like gold from the bank (classic) and honey buns from the corner bakery.

ViLight
Celeste bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
Celeste is a very magical and mysterious dragon in this lair. She’s known for her lovely magic tricks every full moon, and for her delicious surprise pies. She’s a trickster to the bone, loving to play the funniest tricks to the unsuspecting soul. Celeste loves to be very social, having many friends from within and without the lair. In conclusion, Celeste is a magical trickster with the passion for friends and making unsuspecting souls have a good belly laugh.
Teapot bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
Teapot is a soft-hearted snapper who has a soft spot for harsh words and derogatory meanings. She’s kind and smooth, and always willing to lend a hand. She has many friends, yet few best friends. Teapot is very resilient, however, and if a dragon makes fun of her and her friends, she will step up and defend him, despite her shyness. She’s known to make many a strong-willed dragon cry because of how and when she decides to defend, with words nicer than anything and not a physical scratch or dent on the other dragon’s body.

Comments
BarkBreath
Please note that unless you send further feedback, I will likely consider Mistel and Prip done and make up stuff for Mitsuko...I’m sure you don’t want that, but I would like to get these done before Friday so you can get your money’s worth without the wait.

Stormdragon
You and I both love Avatar! Have you watched the human version? Do you agree it’s 100X more depressing than the animation? I’ve watched the animation about 10 times since my childhood, not gonna lie.

I hope you like the bio for XXV with the edits, and thank you for taking into consideration that I prefer to do the edits myself.

Also I hope you like the first drafts for the other two! Mystra was really fun! Interesting that I came up with Beau before reading the thief and weapon dealer part, and....let’s just say that your ideas for him were the same as mine, surprisingly.

ViLight
If you want to keep any of these bios, you can either ask me for the code or just copy and paste it in the bio...if you chose that, I would prefer you to add “Written by GalaxyKitten1454” on the very bottom of the part(s) that I wrote. Thanks for purchasing bios from me!

Since you decided the 25% off was a no-go, would you rather have a free medium bio? Basically what I do for these is pick righter my favorite dragon or the dragon that most inspires me from your lair and write something random for it, unless you prefer something specific for the dragon I pick. Then again, it’s your pick...if you want the offer or not. I do have a couple dragons of yours I’d be willing to choose from.........

Celeste’s bio: it is only a medium right now, and I am planning on adding more for her if i could use some help with more information. How would you like me to expand her bio? Any other cool things Celeste may like/do?

Teapot: Not sure about this one, but I kinda went inspired by her name. Thin and breakable, yet resilient. I still may need a tad more info on her, but we can cross that road when we get there....unless you wanna do that now?
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Aaaaaaand finally the dragon checklist! At least I hope it’s the last one for today. Sure you guys love three-four pings every night.

BarkBreath
Mistel- Draft 2 on review
Mitsuko- Draft 1 on review

Stormdragon
XXV- Draft 2 on review
Mystra- Draft 1 on review
Beau- Draft 1 on review

ViLight
Elm-completed, sending code on request
Celeste- draft 1 on review
Teapot- draft 1 on review

As you can tell, every one of your bios have at least been started by now. lol, not sure if it’s a good idea to do nine bios at once, but that’s what I’m doing! Hope that’s not a huuuuuge deal...

(PS- I am now adding a slot list for future bios)
Aaaaaaand finally the dragon checklist! At least I hope it’s the last one for today. Sure you guys love three-four pings every night.

BarkBreath
Mistel- Draft 2 on review
Mitsuko- Draft 1 on review

Stormdragon
XXV- Draft 2 on review
Mystra- Draft 1 on review
Beau- Draft 1 on review

ViLight
Elm-completed, sending code on request
Celeste- draft 1 on review
Teapot- draft 1 on review

As you can tell, every one of your bios have at least been started by now. lol, not sure if it’s a good idea to do nine bios at once, but that’s what I’m doing! Hope that’s not a huuuuuge deal...

(PS- I am now adding a slot list for future bios)
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55