Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Cheap* Bios For Those Intriguing Souls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@GalaxyKitten1454
That’s ok!
@GalaxyKitten1454
That’s ok!
UserName: Chardano
Dragon Name and Picture (if you know how, otherwise the ID): #57352354
Full Bio or Bio Revamp: full bio
Choice: large
Payment Type preferred: treasure
Account Age (not required. And don’t lie. I can check this very easily): Um, I think it's around 4 or 5 years now

How should I send the payment? It's been a while since I logged in and I don't know if people still use PM's to do business or not :-P
UserName: Chardano
Dragon Name and Picture (if you know how, otherwise the ID): #57352354
Full Bio or Bio Revamp: full bio
Choice: large
Payment Type preferred: treasure
Account Age (not required. And don’t lie. I can check this very easily): Um, I think it's around 4 or 5 years now

How should I send the payment? It's been a while since I logged in and I don't know if people still use PM's to do business or not :-P
zy8HEZC.gif
@chardano

Ahh, yes they do! You can send payment as soon as I am done or right now if you prefer. The base cost should be 3500 treasure

Do you want colors or designs? Do you want plain text or a bio similar in appearance to April’s or Zephyrus’s? Anything else you want?

—-
@fennecfox21
Ahh thanks for understanding. I get overwhelmed very fast. I’m working on expanding his bio right now, actually.....during lunch, lol
@chardano

Ahh, yes they do! You can send payment as soon as I am done or right now if you prefer. The base cost should be 3500 treasure

Do you want colors or designs? Do you want plain text or a bio similar in appearance to April’s or Zephyrus’s? Anything else you want?

—-
@fennecfox21
Ahh thanks for understanding. I get overwhelmed very fast. I’m working on expanding his bio right now, actually.....during lunch, lol
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@fennecfox21 I have expanded this to a medium right now....is there any more information you’d like added? @chardano Just checking: this is the right dragon for the bio? (I might offer a regening job if you are interested....link in my profile) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57352354] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573524/57352354_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fennecfox21
I have expanded this to a medium right now....is there any more information you’d like added?

@chardano
Just checking: this is the right dragon for the bio?
(I might offer a regening job if you are interested....link in my profile)

57352354_350.png
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Hmm, I know you have a price list but would it be okay if I paid you something around, let's say 15 kt, and let you do whatever you want with the bio? Add anything you wish and write it as long or short as you like. Your prices are super cheap and I'd like to pay you a bit more :) I honestly don't have any ideas for for that dragon's lore so you can do whatever you like!

And yes, that's the dragon!
Hmm, I know you have a price list but would it be okay if I paid you something around, let's say 15 kt, and let you do whatever you want with the bio? Add anything you wish and write it as long or short as you like. Your prices are super cheap and I'd like to pay you a bit more :) I honestly don't have any ideas for for that dragon's lore so you can do whatever you like!

And yes, that's the dragon!
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano

That’s....wow...thank you so much!!!

maybe I can surprise her with a fully flourished bio instead of my usual classic.........

any colors you like? I’m actually thinking of something along the lines of Hieta having a somewhat ‘tribal’ personality if you know what I mean. Her name implies the Hawaiian feel to me, and I want to incorporate that the best I can.
@Chardano

That’s....wow...thank you so much!!!

maybe I can surprise her with a fully flourished bio instead of my usual classic.........

any colors you like? I’m actually thinking of something along the lines of Hieta having a somewhat ‘tribal’ personality if you know what I mean. Her name implies the Hawaiian feel to me, and I want to incorporate that the best I can.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

That sounds great! I'm glad to know Hieta's lore is in good hands ^^ For the colors, maybe something warm like orange or red?

I'll send the treasure now if it's okay to you. :)
That sounds great! I'm glad to know Hieta's lore is in good hands ^^ For the colors, maybe something warm like orange or red?

I'll send the treasure now if it's okay to you. :)
zy8HEZC.gif
@chardano @fennecfox21
Anyone interested on being on my Wall of Fame? I will put the link to the dragon(s) and your username if you Are fine with that.
@chardano @fennecfox21
Anyone interested on being on my Wall of Fame? I will put the link to the dragon(s) and your username if you Are fine with that.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@chardano

Haha sorry about not getting the message, lol

Yes that’s fine.
How about any of these colors?

warm pink, or angry pink?
Or even...
OH-range, or desert sand?
Or maybe...
Classic Pink, Lipstick, or Classic orange?
@chardano

Haha sorry about not getting the message, lol

Yes that’s fine.
How about any of these colors?

warm pink, or angry pink?
Or even...
OH-range, or desert sand?
Or maybe...
Classic Pink, Lipstick, or Classic orange?
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

I like angry pink and OH-range (nice names, lol :-D) Classis orange is also very nice!

Yea, I'm fine with the Wall of Fame :)
I like angry pink and OH-range (nice names, lol :-D) Classis orange is also very nice!

Yea, I'm fine with the Wall of Fame :)
zy8HEZC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55