Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lanternlea Tales ~ Lore Shop, open!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore, please. Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67910542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679106/67910542_350.png[/img][/url] Lore type: Long Any ideas for the lore: She's very solemn and her bio has the inspirations for her. Other: I'm just excited to see what you come up with for her!
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore, please.
Dragon:67910542_350.png

Lore type: Long
Any ideas for the lore: She's very solemn and her bio has the inspirations for her.
Other: I'm just excited to see what you come up with for her!
YHQvTx8.png
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore! If you're taking requests at the moment! :) Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43150066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/431501/43150066_350.png[/img][/url] Lore type: Long lore! / a short scene? Any ideas for the lore: She's got lore on her profile, I'm looking mostly for a small scene with her? She's a corpse cleaner / responsible for dressing the corpse up and preparing it for burial rites? She's very perky and cheerful, but very respectful to people. She learned her craft a long time ago and does is it with elegance! If you could write a scene with her giving her grievance to a widow maybe and then taking up her "work posture" afterwards, that'd be fab? Other: Bonus if you could feature her fellow work colleague, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57752970]the priestess Eleanor[/url]! :) ----- If you want a more cheerful lore to work with or if you're not comfortable writing themes related to death during these trying times, let me know and I'll dig out another dragon to get lore for! (I've got plenty needing some love!)
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore! If you're taking requests at the moment! :)

Dragon: 43150066_350.png

Lore type: Long lore! / a short scene?

Any ideas for the lore: She's got lore on her profile, I'm looking mostly for a small scene with her? She's a corpse cleaner / responsible for dressing the corpse up and preparing it for burial rites? She's very perky and cheerful, but very respectful to people. She learned her craft a long time ago and does is it with elegance!

If you could write a scene with her giving her grievance to a widow maybe and then taking up her "work posture" afterwards, that'd be fab?

Other: Bonus if you could feature her fellow work colleague, the priestess Eleanor! :)

If you want a more cheerful lore to work with or if you're not comfortable writing themes related to death during these trying times, let me know and I'll dig out another dragon to get lore for! (I've got plenty needing some love!)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63338641][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633387/63338641_350.png[/img][/url] Lore type: Long, please! Any ideas for the lore: Jellyfish is a living, dragon-shaped puzzle box, made so from a curse deep in a sunken ruins in Water. His pieces move on their own, always working around as if trying to solve himself, but he carries on like any other dragon. He's obsessed with other puzzle boxes, though, and loves the new challenge of every one. He lives with the Shadow Sworn clan and had intended to be exalted to the Shadowbinder, but fell in love with the small clan and asked to become a full member. The Shadow Sworn are a clan dedicated to taking in recruits and training them to be exalted, but the atmosphere is more like a group of witchy, quite possibly eldritch friends in the woods teaching people how to defend themselves in the forest before they go off to serve their god. Other: Don't rush too much on mine if you need to, I see you've got three other people ahead of me! ♥
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore!

Dragon: 63338641_350.png

Lore type: Long, please!

Any ideas for the lore: Jellyfish is a living, dragon-shaped puzzle box, made so from a curse deep in a sunken ruins in Water. His pieces move on their own, always working around as if trying to solve himself, but he carries on like any other dragon. He's obsessed with other puzzle boxes, though, and loves the new challenge of every one. He lives with the Shadow Sworn clan and had intended to be exalted to the Shadowbinder, but fell in love with the small clan and asked to become a full member.

The Shadow Sworn are a clan dedicated to taking in recruits and training them to be exalted, but the atmosphere is more like a group of witchy, quite possibly eldritch friends in the woods teaching people how to defend themselves in the forest before they go off to serve their god.

Other: Don't rush too much on mine if you need to, I see you've got three other people ahead of me! ♥
IB7Plwf.png
@Colormancy
I've finally gotten round to writing! Sorry about the wait, I've been really busy with schoolwork so I had to wait till the weekend. Hope this is ok, let me know if you need anything changed :)

Sorrows is for the most part a serious dragon. Straight faced and critical, this dark imperial comes distant and foreboding to most, but this is not entirely the case. As a coliseum warrior, Sorrows has been taught his whole life to stay focused on his 'purpose' as only that will bring him what he needs in life. Though his personality may seem to be based on that statement, and certainly was for most of his life, recently things have changed. Sorrows was introduced to Lamentations through his work, but gradually became more close to her. Both were built upon the same rigid mindset, and perhaps it was that which changed them. It took a while, but the two became more than just acquaintances, and though Sorrows made the first move, both began to warm up (if only to each other).
Although he sometimes regrets being so estranged from most of society, Sorrows is proud of who he is and what he does. He believes he is better suited to helping others by taking the path of a warrior and providing for the dragons around him. Similarly, he likes to think he is protecting those not strong enough to fight for themselves, and secretly hopes that perhaps someone out there looks up to him.
For now, he is content with the life he had built for himself, and the time spent with Lamentations. Sorrows may not be the most sociable of dragons, but he knows where his strengths lie and seems, for now, to be at peace with his identity.

~~~

Lamentations is strong, and yet this is exactly what makes her vulnerable. A dragoness as fearless and confident as she is might seem invincible, but it's her fixed outlook on the world that often puts her in difficult positions. Similar to her mate, Sorrows, Lamentations views life as your chance to fulfill your purpose. However, unlike her mate, she believes that your purpose can only be fulfilled by you, and that without survival of the fittest, no achievements, no matter how big, are valid.
Though she respects Sorrows' belief in helping others, Lamentations has set herself on a very different path. Her goal in life is to become the strongest, best version of herself that she can be. Lamentations has always aimed to achieve greatness, not because she wants to impress or please others, but because she wants to prove to herself just how far her strengths go. This may be the reason for her absolute refusal to accept help from others, as her mind tells her that if another helps her on her path to success, the success is not truly hers.
This has been the case for many years, and until recently (despite having heard several dragons whisper how much stronger she could be if she would just let down her walls) Lamentations has always managed to evade contact with others. Since she met Sorrows, her world has shifted slightly. Though he shares a few of her opinions, he believes in being strong for others, and is more of a distant crowd pleasure than a lone warrior - or at least, in Lamentations' narrow opinion. Though most of the time she respects rather than agrees with his thoughts, some of Sorrows' view on the world has begun to have an effect on his mate.
Whilst still not accepting his straight up offers of help, Lamentations has reluctantly admitted that perhaps life is better, and easier to cope with, if she is accompanied. And that as long as he does not entirely solve her problems, perhaps Sorrows could help (just a little) in her quest for greatness.
Stubborn as ever, Lamentations still says that no changes have been made to her 'rules', and instead insists that she was simply waiting for the right dragon to come along.
@Colormancy
I've finally gotten round to writing! Sorry about the wait, I've been really busy with schoolwork so I had to wait till the weekend. Hope this is ok, let me know if you need anything changed :)

Sorrows is for the most part a serious dragon. Straight faced and critical, this dark imperial comes distant and foreboding to most, but this is not entirely the case. As a coliseum warrior, Sorrows has been taught his whole life to stay focused on his 'purpose' as only that will bring him what he needs in life. Though his personality may seem to be based on that statement, and certainly was for most of his life, recently things have changed. Sorrows was introduced to Lamentations through his work, but gradually became more close to her. Both were built upon the same rigid mindset, and perhaps it was that which changed them. It took a while, but the two became more than just acquaintances, and though Sorrows made the first move, both began to warm up (if only to each other).
Although he sometimes regrets being so estranged from most of society, Sorrows is proud of who he is and what he does. He believes he is better suited to helping others by taking the path of a warrior and providing for the dragons around him. Similarly, he likes to think he is protecting those not strong enough to fight for themselves, and secretly hopes that perhaps someone out there looks up to him.
For now, he is content with the life he had built for himself, and the time spent with Lamentations. Sorrows may not be the most sociable of dragons, but he knows where his strengths lie and seems, for now, to be at peace with his identity.

~~~

Lamentations is strong, and yet this is exactly what makes her vulnerable. A dragoness as fearless and confident as she is might seem invincible, but it's her fixed outlook on the world that often puts her in difficult positions. Similar to her mate, Sorrows, Lamentations views life as your chance to fulfill your purpose. However, unlike her mate, she believes that your purpose can only be fulfilled by you, and that without survival of the fittest, no achievements, no matter how big, are valid.
Though she respects Sorrows' belief in helping others, Lamentations has set herself on a very different path. Her goal in life is to become the strongest, best version of herself that she can be. Lamentations has always aimed to achieve greatness, not because she wants to impress or please others, but because she wants to prove to herself just how far her strengths go. This may be the reason for her absolute refusal to accept help from others, as her mind tells her that if another helps her on her path to success, the success is not truly hers.
This has been the case for many years, and until recently (despite having heard several dragons whisper how much stronger she could be if she would just let down her walls) Lamentations has always managed to evade contact with others. Since she met Sorrows, her world has shifted slightly. Though he shares a few of her opinions, he believes in being strong for others, and is more of a distant crowd pleasure than a lone warrior - or at least, in Lamentations' narrow opinion. Though most of the time she respects rather than agrees with his thoughts, some of Sorrows' view on the world has begun to have an effect on his mate.
Whilst still not accepting his straight up offers of help, Lamentations has reluctantly admitted that perhaps life is better, and easier to cope with, if she is accompanied. And that as long as he does not entirely solve her problems, perhaps Sorrows could help (just a little) in her quest for greatness.
Stubborn as ever, Lamentations still says that no changes have been made to her 'rules', and instead insists that she was simply waiting for the right dragon to come along.
@Fennecfox21 [i]I’d like to order some lore![/i] [b]Dragon:[/b]My boy, Firebrick! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64534225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645343/64534225_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Lore type:[/b] Medium! [b]Any ideas for the lore:[/b] Firebrick is a messenger! He delivers messages between others' in his clan & he sends messages between allied clans & his own! Perhaps this snippet of lore is about him sending an ~important~ message from another clan, to his clan leader, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47709339]Pink[/url]? [b]Other:[/b] Take as much time as you need! And, if you need anything else, feel free to ask me! I'm sure I can scrounge up other ideas if need be :) oh! also have his outfit scry! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=64534225&skin=0&apparel=20570,12904,12897,12920,1967,1706,12932,12925,13840,20553,32003&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Fennecfox21
I’d like to order some lore!

Dragon:My boy, Firebrick!
64534225_350.png

Lore type: Medium!

Any ideas for the lore: Firebrick is a messenger! He delivers messages between others' in his clan & he sends messages between allied clans & his own! Perhaps this snippet of lore is about him sending an ~important~ message from another clan, to his clan leader, Pink?

Other: Take as much time as you need! And, if you need anything else, feel free to ask me! I'm sure I can scrounge up other ideas if need be :)
oh! also have his outfit scry!
dragon?did=64534225&skin=0&apparel=20570,12904,12897,12920,1967,1706,12932,12925,13840,20553,32003&xt=dressing.png
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
@Fennecfox21 SCREAMS Thank you so much, I love that! You perfectly captured how I see them and weaved in unique aspects as well! Sending the payment and tip now, I'll be 1000% returning in the future if I'm in need of any more lore :>
@Fennecfox21 SCREAMS Thank you so much, I love that! You perfectly captured how I see them and weaved in unique aspects as well! Sending the payment and tip now, I'll be 1000% returning in the future if I'm in need of any more lore :>
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
@Fennecfox21

Hey sorry this is so late! they're amazing and I love the poem^^
@Fennecfox21

Hey sorry this is so late! they're amazing and I love the poem^^
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Dragon: starmelon
Lore type: Medium
Any ideas for the lore: she forgot everything after going to the Focal Point. she just forgot it all. she only remembers her name and her familliar's name now.
Dragon: starmelon
Lore type: Medium
Any ideas for the lore: she forgot everything after going to the Focal Point. she just forgot it all. she only remembers her name and her familliar's name now.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
@mudy
Here's the lore! I'm so sorry for the wait, I've just been really busy returning to school after lockdown hhh
Hope this is ok, let me know if you need anything changed <3

Sobs echoe around her, bouncing off wood panelled walls and drifting around the cloaked pearlcatcher. Her air of serenity is undeterred by the scene - it is one she has witnessed far too many times.
It is simply a matter of waiting - for it would be rude to interrupt such grief - until the widow has calmed enough to settle the matter at hand. As usual, it takes approximately five minutes and a few tissues for the river of tears to cease.
"My condolences for your loss. I understand how difficult it is to lose a loved one, and it is natural to feel the way you do. These are sad times for all who knew him." Modesta dips her head, a gesture of respect that is clearly noted by the tear-stained widow, who utters a muffled 'thank you' and dries her eyes.
Modesta's gaze flickers toward the coffin. This was clearly a wealthy dragon, for even in death he is encased in mahogany, gold leaf filigree edging his chrysalis. She likes to think of the coffins as just that - not a box for lives lost, but a vessel for the dragon to transform within. Each dragon is a mere caterpillar, and only once they are woven into death's silken tapestry can they become the glorious butterfly.
That's how she likes to see it. But of course, not all have the same silent confidence in the afterlife, and those left behind are fraught with sadness. Modesta has seen each type of grieving, and knows each dragon from how they carry the burden of loss.
Each day is much the same, treating each customer with the same condolences and quiet, slow words. She has become tactful, some might even say sly, for the way she weaves her words - with such care - is a skill not many can master. One slip up, and the tears come in torrents.
After all her years, this one is easy. The widow is a strong one, Modesta notes. This dragon will not let herself slide so easily into grief. Perhaps it is good to mourn, but Modesta has seen that to willingly drown in the pain can damage a mind beyond repair.
"Thank you for your time. He will be ready for tomorrow." She finishes the conversation with a graceful bow, no flourishes. Lifting the corners of her mouth into an attempted half-smile, the widow leaves the room.
It is cold, as always, as Modesta begins. The room carries a strange chill, one that is strongest when she is alone.
Opening the coffin is delicate work, and she must prise it carefully. To damage the temporary tomb of a deceased dragon would be utterly disrespectful. Even opening it carefully, Modesta always feels the urge to let it close again, for as her gaze rests upon the glazed eyes and still chest, it feels like an intrusion on an ethereal form of privacy.
After that, the work is simple. It is easier to not think about who the dragon was, and what they meant to their loved ones, as she gentle washes dull scales and brushes away the faint scent of death with a sprinkling of herbs.
At last he is ready, and it is a relief to click the coffin shut again, golden hinges folding silently back into place.
A figure appears at the door. The veilspun is surrounded by fluttering golden petals, and her eyes are serious.
"Is it time?"
"Yes. I assume he is ready?"
A dip of the head from Modesta, and Eleanor glides calmly into the room, coming to a stop beside the pearlcatcher and the neat coffin, a wreath of laurel resting upon the head. This is it - another funeral, the acceptance of another life ended.
Yet for Modesta, it is all in a day's work.
@mudy
Here's the lore! I'm so sorry for the wait, I've just been really busy returning to school after lockdown hhh
Hope this is ok, let me know if you need anything changed <3

Sobs echoe around her, bouncing off wood panelled walls and drifting around the cloaked pearlcatcher. Her air of serenity is undeterred by the scene - it is one she has witnessed far too many times.
It is simply a matter of waiting - for it would be rude to interrupt such grief - until the widow has calmed enough to settle the matter at hand. As usual, it takes approximately five minutes and a few tissues for the river of tears to cease.
"My condolences for your loss. I understand how difficult it is to lose a loved one, and it is natural to feel the way you do. These are sad times for all who knew him." Modesta dips her head, a gesture of respect that is clearly noted by the tear-stained widow, who utters a muffled 'thank you' and dries her eyes.
Modesta's gaze flickers toward the coffin. This was clearly a wealthy dragon, for even in death he is encased in mahogany, gold leaf filigree edging his chrysalis. She likes to think of the coffins as just that - not a box for lives lost, but a vessel for the dragon to transform within. Each dragon is a mere caterpillar, and only once they are woven into death's silken tapestry can they become the glorious butterfly.
That's how she likes to see it. But of course, not all have the same silent confidence in the afterlife, and those left behind are fraught with sadness. Modesta has seen each type of grieving, and knows each dragon from how they carry the burden of loss.
Each day is much the same, treating each customer with the same condolences and quiet, slow words. She has become tactful, some might even say sly, for the way she weaves her words - with such care - is a skill not many can master. One slip up, and the tears come in torrents.
After all her years, this one is easy. The widow is a strong one, Modesta notes. This dragon will not let herself slide so easily into grief. Perhaps it is good to mourn, but Modesta has seen that to willingly drown in the pain can damage a mind beyond repair.
"Thank you for your time. He will be ready for tomorrow." She finishes the conversation with a graceful bow, no flourishes. Lifting the corners of her mouth into an attempted half-smile, the widow leaves the room.
It is cold, as always, as Modesta begins. The room carries a strange chill, one that is strongest when she is alone.
Opening the coffin is delicate work, and she must prise it carefully. To damage the temporary tomb of a deceased dragon would be utterly disrespectful. Even opening it carefully, Modesta always feels the urge to let it close again, for as her gaze rests upon the glazed eyes and still chest, it feels like an intrusion on an ethereal form of privacy.
After that, the work is simple. It is easier to not think about who the dragon was, and what they meant to their loved ones, as she gentle washes dull scales and brushes away the faint scent of death with a sprinkling of herbs.
At last he is ready, and it is a relief to click the coffin shut again, golden hinges folding silently back into place.
A figure appears at the door. The veilspun is surrounded by fluttering golden petals, and her eyes are serious.
"Is it time?"
"Yes. I assume he is ready?"
A dip of the head from Modesta, and Eleanor glides calmly into the room, coming to a stop beside the pearlcatcher and the neat coffin, a wreath of laurel resting upon the head. This is it - another funeral, the acceptance of another life ended.
Yet for Modesta, it is all in a day's work.
@Paresseux
Here's the lore! I'm really sorry for the wait, I've been really busy with schoolwork and haven't had much time to write D:
I hope this is ok, let me know if you need anything changed!

Everything is dark. Swirling blue and grey, emeralds and sapphires, ragged driftwood, blurred vision. Under the water was peaceful. Still. Quiet.
Just like him.
Confusing, mysterious. Intricate.
Just like the puzzlebox.
Him. The puzzlebox.
Now his thoughts are blurred.
Thoughts?
Everything is confusing. Even the ocean, with it's overwhelming stillness, is confusing. Wait - isn't he the one that is meant to confuse?
But it seems the tables have turned, for Jellyfish is suddenly thrown into a panicked confusion, in which nothing seemed real.
It shouldn't be like this. No, puzzle boxes don't think. They don't panic. They certainly don't question their existence!
Yet Jellyfish is doing all of that.
It takes a while to calm down. But the swaying green kelp and glimmering water calm him eventually, just long enough for him to tell himself to think things through.
Yes, a nice logical method of sorting through memories to find the solution. That sounds like the sort of thing a puzzle box should do... If puzzle boxes could do anything.
He vaguely remembers a coast, and talons wrapped around him. Twisting his limbs into all sorts of strange shapes. The visions were blurry, for he was sure that at the time he had not been aware of any of the strange goings on.
Oh! A sudden recollection surfaces - lightning. Rain, and wind, so heavy and harsh.
And then...
Then he was here. Plunging through the water, coming to rest among the shipwrecks at the bottom of the sea.
Alone.
Something had been glowing. Faint prismatic beams of light, encircling him until a sudden flash brought him into the confusion.
Everything makes sense at that moment. Jellyfish is... Something else entirely. A puzzlebox, perhaps, and yet he is here and alive and it is something to do with that strange light. Magic?
The confusion is back. Not as bad, but still heavy on his heart. Jellyfish must clear his head again, and to do that he must have some logic, any logic, to hold onto. A plan. The decision is made quickly but firmly, for he knows he has to go somewhere.
That somewhere is most likely the shore.
So Jellyfish swims, keeping an eye firmly set on the distant rays of the sun. His limbs are strong, reaching out in powerful strokes until he bursts through the surface of the ocean. Sunlit droplets sparkle in the air for a moment, then splash back into the ocean.
The world is... Beautiful. It's amazing how different the sky is from the muffled blue of the deep sea. This world, this new world, sparkles with life. It's alight with overwhelming brightness, and though nothing makes sense and there is no logic to the mess, Jellyfish loves it.
It feels like he's been waiting at the bottom of the sea forever - and maybe he has. This world is so different, and so the puzzlebox simply stares.
His mind is made up after what feels like hours, and what feels like seconds, all in one. He's scared but fearless. He's lost, but... He has a purpose.
This world is too good to miss. Perhaps a mere puzzlebox like him being brought to life was simply a mistake, and perhaps he does not have a true purpose...
But in this world, Jellyfish will find one. He always does.
@Paresseux
Here's the lore! I'm really sorry for the wait, I've been really busy with schoolwork and haven't had much time to write D:
I hope this is ok, let me know if you need anything changed!

Everything is dark. Swirling blue and grey, emeralds and sapphires, ragged driftwood, blurred vision. Under the water was peaceful. Still. Quiet.
Just like him.
Confusing, mysterious. Intricate.
Just like the puzzlebox.
Him. The puzzlebox.
Now his thoughts are blurred.
Thoughts?
Everything is confusing. Even the ocean, with it's overwhelming stillness, is confusing. Wait - isn't he the one that is meant to confuse?
But it seems the tables have turned, for Jellyfish is suddenly thrown into a panicked confusion, in which nothing seemed real.
It shouldn't be like this. No, puzzle boxes don't think. They don't panic. They certainly don't question their existence!
Yet Jellyfish is doing all of that.
It takes a while to calm down. But the swaying green kelp and glimmering water calm him eventually, just long enough for him to tell himself to think things through.
Yes, a nice logical method of sorting through memories to find the solution. That sounds like the sort of thing a puzzle box should do... If puzzle boxes could do anything.
He vaguely remembers a coast, and talons wrapped around him. Twisting his limbs into all sorts of strange shapes. The visions were blurry, for he was sure that at the time he had not been aware of any of the strange goings on.
Oh! A sudden recollection surfaces - lightning. Rain, and wind, so heavy and harsh.
And then...
Then he was here. Plunging through the water, coming to rest among the shipwrecks at the bottom of the sea.
Alone.
Something had been glowing. Faint prismatic beams of light, encircling him until a sudden flash brought him into the confusion.
Everything makes sense at that moment. Jellyfish is... Something else entirely. A puzzlebox, perhaps, and yet he is here and alive and it is something to do with that strange light. Magic?
The confusion is back. Not as bad, but still heavy on his heart. Jellyfish must clear his head again, and to do that he must have some logic, any logic, to hold onto. A plan. The decision is made quickly but firmly, for he knows he has to go somewhere.
That somewhere is most likely the shore.
So Jellyfish swims, keeping an eye firmly set on the distant rays of the sun. His limbs are strong, reaching out in powerful strokes until he bursts through the surface of the ocean. Sunlit droplets sparkle in the air for a moment, then splash back into the ocean.
The world is... Beautiful. It's amazing how different the sky is from the muffled blue of the deep sea. This world, this new world, sparkles with life. It's alight with overwhelming brightness, and though nothing makes sense and there is no logic to the mess, Jellyfish loves it.
It feels like he's been waiting at the bottom of the sea forever - and maybe he has. This world is so different, and so the puzzlebox simply stares.
His mind is made up after what feels like hours, and what feels like seconds, all in one. He's scared but fearless. He's lost, but... He has a purpose.
This world is too good to miss. Perhaps a mere puzzlebox like him being brought to life was simply a mistake, and perhaps he does not have a true purpose...
But in this world, Jellyfish will find one. He always does.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23