Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lanternlea Tales ~ Lore Shop, open!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
a friendly bump, as this is an amazing lore shop!
a friendly bump, as this is an amazing lore shop!
she/her/feather
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore! Dragon: Sands [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61233835][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612339/61233835_350.png[/img][/url] Lore type: Medium lore for tresure! Any ideas for the lore: maybe something about his group traveling around? Other: His familiar is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67667549]Toumma[/url] and they've been together for a long time! She often rests on his horns if she isn't scouting ahead. He has lore and music in his bio and some of the other dragons in his tab have info! There is a map on my clan page for a reference!
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore!
Dragon: Sands 61233835_350.png
Lore type: Medium lore for tresure!
Any ideas for the lore: maybe something about his group traveling around?
Other: His familiar is Toumma and they've been together for a long time! She often rests on his horns if she isn't scouting ahead.
He has lore and music in his bio and some of the other dragons in his tab have info! There is a map on my clan page for a reference!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52112706][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/521128/52112706_350.png[/img][/url] Lore type: Medium / Short Story Main Idea: Voski ran away from his home clan at a young age and stumbled upon an artificially hallowed out oak tree in the middle of nowhere. He is now a solemn and isolated restaurant owner who aids wanderers who happen to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2983519]stumble upon his tavern[/url]. Other: [LIST] [*] you can definitely use writings/posts from the tavern forum to aid backstory ideas, I know within rp replies I added minor past family reminiscing with Voski [*] I had an idea to cooperate another dragon of mine [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50177683]Elderith[/url] as runaway reasoning, but didn't know what else to add further to it. [*] feel free to express your own ideas that you think fits this character! I love suggestions [/LIST] I will be paying in treasure! And take all the time you need to write it, I understand the writer's block immensely
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore!
52112706_350.png
Lore type: Medium / Short Story

Main Idea: Voski ran away from his home clan at a young age and stumbled upon an artificially hallowed out oak tree in the middle of nowhere. He is now a solemn and isolated restaurant owner who aids wanderers who happen to stumble upon his tavern.

Other:
  • you can definitely use writings/posts from the tavern forum to aid backstory ideas, I know within rp replies I added minor past family reminiscing with Voski
  • I had an idea to cooperate another dragon of mine Elderith as runaway reasoning, but didn't know what else to add further to it.
  • feel free to express your own ideas that you think fits this character! I love suggestions

I will be paying in treasure!
And take all the time you need to write it, I understand the writer's block immensely
kZjIfse.gif
@Fennecfox21 oh thank you so much! I did pay you, right?
@Fennecfox21 oh thank you so much! I did pay you, right?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag
I don't seem to be able to find a cr receipt or pm, so I don't think so. You might just wanna check in case I missed something though!
@naranciag
I don't seem to be able to find a cr receipt or pm, so I don't think so. You might just wanna check in case I missed something though!
@BirdWings
Here's the lore! Let me know if you need anything fixed, hope you like it :)

Heat. The air shimmered over the distant dunes, sand shining beneath the pulse of the sun. Each tiny grain a mirror, reflecting the brilliant golden rays and beaming them straight into his eyes.
Sands squinted at the horizon. The sky was blurred by heat waves, the entire landscape an oven in which any inexperienced dragons would quickly burn. Luckily, the Searing Caravan knew their way around.
A speck of green, sliced between the dull blue sky and the slithering dunes. Wind coiled around Sands like a snake, tussling with the Ridgeback's dusty wings and blowing sand into every little crevice beneath his sunbaked scales.
"We head East, towards the oasis. There we can gather supplies and information towards the coordinates of the temple."
Toumma nodded from his left. Though silent most of the time, the freckled dessert owl as wise and had more than once led them out of a tricky situation.
Once the others had gathered, Sands began. The trek to the oasis would be long, but hopefully it would be worth it. The dragons of the Searing Caravan were always on the move, exploring the Sand Wastes and it's ancient ruins. Of all the regions of Acora, the boiling desserts of the Sand Wastes had the strongest connection to the deity of the sun; Celeste. Therefore it had many fascinating temples dedicated to her, one in particular which interested Sands. There were tales of an ancient sanctuary where Celeste had offered food, shelter and guidance, until it's destruction when a sandstorm half buried the building and the dragons there were forced to evacuate. So intrigued were the dragons of the Searing Caravan that they decided to travel there to collect information about it. The only problem was, they needed directions.

They were halfway to the oasis when they saw her. Toumma took off suddenly, wheeling towards a strange pale dragon. Sands followed, speeding up as he realised the dragon seemed to be struggling. She was white as the bleached dunes of the Sand Waste's heart, with golden sunset ribbons swirling in the breeze around her. Clearly she was tired, for the beautiful imperial was limping towards them with drooping eyelids.
"Greetings,' he paused, unsure what to say, "Do you need help?"
"Well, I suppose you could say that. I've been struggling to reach the oasis - I ran out of supplies a few days ago, you see."
"We're heading there two! You can come with us if you'd like. I'm Sands, by the way."
"Thank you, I would much appreciate that. I'm Ce- Nymph."
"Well then, Nymph, welcome to the Searing Caravan! We hope you'll enjoy your time travelling with us." A wink, and off they set again, with Nymph gratefully downing a flask of coconut water.

It took two more days to reach the glorious pool of water, surrounded by gently swaying palms and dusty canvas tents. Sands spent the third day restocking their supplies; filling water flasks and packing satchels with dried meat and fruit. A notable amount of money was spent on stuffed dates, for which Sands' response was 'Well, we're going to need some celebration food for when we reach the temple!'
The fourth day was one for planning. Before Sands could set out to the oasis market in order to buy directions to the temple, Nymph stopped him and asked to talk.
"I know rather a lot about the Sand Wastes, especially it's temples. Perhaps I could lead you there, in return for your kindness. And, maybe... I could stay? With my knowledge and your survival skills, think of all the information we could gather!"
"Why- of course! Thank you very much. Could we begin tomorrow?"
"I don't see why not."

The sand was red and hot, swirling around the crumbled stone. A lonely arch stood before them, it's too engraved with a detailed spiraling sun. Slowly, Sands breathed.
The temple was breathing taking. Despite its ruined, desolate state, it felt as though Sands was bathed in Celeste's power and kindness, her ancient light still beaming down on the cracked walls. Beside him, Nymph stirred. There was something in her eyes, something like... Recognition? Familiarity? Sands could not be sure, but he watched as she placed a paw on a pale stone at the base of the arch, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply.
Beneath the howl of the wind, Sands thought he could hear whispered words drifting from Nymph's slightly parted lips. Carried away swiftly like a roll of tumbleweed, but still... There.
"Home. Sweet home."
@BirdWings
Here's the lore! Let me know if you need anything fixed, hope you like it :)

Heat. The air shimmered over the distant dunes, sand shining beneath the pulse of the sun. Each tiny grain a mirror, reflecting the brilliant golden rays and beaming them straight into his eyes.
Sands squinted at the horizon. The sky was blurred by heat waves, the entire landscape an oven in which any inexperienced dragons would quickly burn. Luckily, the Searing Caravan knew their way around.
A speck of green, sliced between the dull blue sky and the slithering dunes. Wind coiled around Sands like a snake, tussling with the Ridgeback's dusty wings and blowing sand into every little crevice beneath his sunbaked scales.
"We head East, towards the oasis. There we can gather supplies and information towards the coordinates of the temple."
Toumma nodded from his left. Though silent most of the time, the freckled dessert owl as wise and had more than once led them out of a tricky situation.
Once the others had gathered, Sands began. The trek to the oasis would be long, but hopefully it would be worth it. The dragons of the Searing Caravan were always on the move, exploring the Sand Wastes and it's ancient ruins. Of all the regions of Acora, the boiling desserts of the Sand Wastes had the strongest connection to the deity of the sun; Celeste. Therefore it had many fascinating temples dedicated to her, one in particular which interested Sands. There were tales of an ancient sanctuary where Celeste had offered food, shelter and guidance, until it's destruction when a sandstorm half buried the building and the dragons there were forced to evacuate. So intrigued were the dragons of the Searing Caravan that they decided to travel there to collect information about it. The only problem was, they needed directions.

They were halfway to the oasis when they saw her. Toumma took off suddenly, wheeling towards a strange pale dragon. Sands followed, speeding up as he realised the dragon seemed to be struggling. She was white as the bleached dunes of the Sand Waste's heart, with golden sunset ribbons swirling in the breeze around her. Clearly she was tired, for the beautiful imperial was limping towards them with drooping eyelids.
"Greetings,' he paused, unsure what to say, "Do you need help?"
"Well, I suppose you could say that. I've been struggling to reach the oasis - I ran out of supplies a few days ago, you see."
"We're heading there two! You can come with us if you'd like. I'm Sands, by the way."
"Thank you, I would much appreciate that. I'm Ce- Nymph."
"Well then, Nymph, welcome to the Searing Caravan! We hope you'll enjoy your time travelling with us." A wink, and off they set again, with Nymph gratefully downing a flask of coconut water.

It took two more days to reach the glorious pool of water, surrounded by gently swaying palms and dusty canvas tents. Sands spent the third day restocking their supplies; filling water flasks and packing satchels with dried meat and fruit. A notable amount of money was spent on stuffed dates, for which Sands' response was 'Well, we're going to need some celebration food for when we reach the temple!'
The fourth day was one for planning. Before Sands could set out to the oasis market in order to buy directions to the temple, Nymph stopped him and asked to talk.
"I know rather a lot about the Sand Wastes, especially it's temples. Perhaps I could lead you there, in return for your kindness. And, maybe... I could stay? With my knowledge and your survival skills, think of all the information we could gather!"
"Why- of course! Thank you very much. Could we begin tomorrow?"
"I don't see why not."

The sand was red and hot, swirling around the crumbled stone. A lonely arch stood before them, it's too engraved with a detailed spiraling sun. Slowly, Sands breathed.
The temple was breathing taking. Despite its ruined, desolate state, it felt as though Sands was bathed in Celeste's power and kindness, her ancient light still beaming down on the cracked walls. Beside him, Nymph stirred. There was something in her eyes, something like... Recognition? Familiarity? Sands could not be sure, but he watched as she placed a paw on a pale stone at the base of the arch, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply.
Beneath the howl of the wind, Sands thought he could hear whispered words drifting from Nymph's slightly parted lips. Carried away swiftly like a roll of tumbleweed, but still... There.
"Home. Sweet home."
AHHHH THATS AMAZING THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
AHHHH THATS AMAZING THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
@SnailBones
Here it is! Hope you like it, let me know if you need anything changed.

Voski is cleaning. Again. Marina said it would be different this time, that it he could catch enough prey he could take a break. Of course, that rarely happens.
Today it was spices, and herbs. A whole grove of them! Maybe they weren't going to fill any bellies, but... They would make the food taste so much better. It was always so bland, which was only to be expected of dragons who simply ate, never tasted. Which was why he had to show them how to appreciate good food! Just... Not by showing up with a bundle of herbs and a lot less actual food than he had been supposed to bring back.
Well, he couldn't blame them for being angry. These sort of dragons needed big, hearty meals. He should have known that by now. And he should of known that it he strayed from his original task, he'd end up scrubbing the lair again.
They tell him again that whatever talent he thinks he has with food is useless. They tell him to dragon-up and spend more time in the coliseum. But that's what they all do - fight. They need the variety he can bring to the clan!
... Don't they?

By the time he goes to bed his muscles ache. Luckily, sleep comes swiftly, enveloping Voski in sweet darkness. He often dreams of cooking, serving smiling, grateful dragons instead of ones that growl about how useless he is.
Tonight, however, he stays in the darkness. Everything is black, but a smiling mottled coatl stands beside him.
"Hello, Voski." His eyes sparkly, "Would you like to see something?"
Stunned, Voski is hurled through a tunnel before he can answer. Now he is standing in a huge, hollow oak, filled with bustling dragons. It's so realistic, so vivid, he could almost reach out and touch- himself?
Standing before him is another Voski. He's smiling, laughing with his customers, slipping between tables with his duck familiar perched on his shoulder.
I look so happy.
Sleeping Voski turns to the coatl, who is watching his reaction quietly.
"Is this... Real? I mean, is it... Possible?"
"If you want it enough. You just have to follow your dreams." A wink, then Voski is sucked away, back into darkness.
Back to a clan that never cared.

"You're up, FINALLY!" The blue ridgeback snaps. "Well, you better get on with it, hadn't you! It's your fault we're short on supplies today, so you'll be going gathering for the rest of-"
"No." He stands with confidence, and for once his path is clear. Marina seems to notice it too; then her eye catches on the bag slung over his shoulder. Her brow furrows.
"What are you doing with that? You're not-"
"Leaving? Yes. I decided it was time."
She sucks in her cheeks till her face looks almost skeletal. But she's not angry.
"Hmph. Good luck out there." Marina, his tormentor for most of his life, barges past time and heads back into the lair.
It's then that Voski realises he made the right choice. They didn't care, and he didn't belong.
No second glances back at his former home. Only a rising excitement of what was to come. He would make sure his dream came true.
With a smile, Voski's journey began.
@SnailBones
Here it is! Hope you like it, let me know if you need anything changed.

Voski is cleaning. Again. Marina said it would be different this time, that it he could catch enough prey he could take a break. Of course, that rarely happens.
Today it was spices, and herbs. A whole grove of them! Maybe they weren't going to fill any bellies, but... They would make the food taste so much better. It was always so bland, which was only to be expected of dragons who simply ate, never tasted. Which was why he had to show them how to appreciate good food! Just... Not by showing up with a bundle of herbs and a lot less actual food than he had been supposed to bring back.
Well, he couldn't blame them for being angry. These sort of dragons needed big, hearty meals. He should have known that by now. And he should of known that it he strayed from his original task, he'd end up scrubbing the lair again.
They tell him again that whatever talent he thinks he has with food is useless. They tell him to dragon-up and spend more time in the coliseum. But that's what they all do - fight. They need the variety he can bring to the clan!
... Don't they?

By the time he goes to bed his muscles ache. Luckily, sleep comes swiftly, enveloping Voski in sweet darkness. He often dreams of cooking, serving smiling, grateful dragons instead of ones that growl about how useless he is.
Tonight, however, he stays in the darkness. Everything is black, but a smiling mottled coatl stands beside him.
"Hello, Voski." His eyes sparkly, "Would you like to see something?"
Stunned, Voski is hurled through a tunnel before he can answer. Now he is standing in a huge, hollow oak, filled with bustling dragons. It's so realistic, so vivid, he could almost reach out and touch- himself?
Standing before him is another Voski. He's smiling, laughing with his customers, slipping between tables with his duck familiar perched on his shoulder.
I look so happy.
Sleeping Voski turns to the coatl, who is watching his reaction quietly.
"Is this... Real? I mean, is it... Possible?"
"If you want it enough. You just have to follow your dreams." A wink, then Voski is sucked away, back into darkness.
Back to a clan that never cared.

"You're up, FINALLY!" The blue ridgeback snaps. "Well, you better get on with it, hadn't you! It's your fault we're short on supplies today, so you'll be going gathering for the rest of-"
"No." He stands with confidence, and for once his path is clear. Marina seems to notice it too; then her eye catches on the bag slung over his shoulder. Her brow furrows.
"What are you doing with that? You're not-"
"Leaving? Yes. I decided it was time."
She sucks in her cheeks till her face looks almost skeletal. But she's not angry.
"Hmph. Good luck out there." Marina, his tormentor for most of his life, barges past time and heads back into the lair.
It's then that Voski realises he made the right choice. They didn't care, and he didn't belong.
No second glances back at his former home. Only a rising excitement of what was to come. He would make sure his dream came true.
With a smile, Voski's journey began.
@Fennecfox21

I love it so so much! I sent the payment adding 10kt to the base price for writing length and 500 for tip :)
@Fennecfox21

I love it so so much! I sent the payment adding 10kt to the base price for writing length and 500 for tip :)
kZjIfse.gif
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore, please! If possible, for two dragons (please let me know if you'll only do one!). Dragon: Sorrows (#60030780) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60030780][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60030780&skin=11663&apparel=23113,31070,30837,28019,30833,30835,23114,30838&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Lore type: Short Any ideas for the lore: Not really, other than that I'd love for it to connect him with his mate Lamentations in some way! Other: He's my main coli derg, so his personality is quite tough and serious, with touches of warmth towards those he holds dear + those weaker than him. Dragon: Lamentations (#47898652) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47898652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=1cf2bdd07fef84083c1d7866b83162405c0e83e9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Lore type: Short Any ideas for the lore: Not really, other than that I'd love for it to connect him with her mate Sorrows in some way! Other: She's also a coli derg that tends to be on the serious side, and really isn't good with showing affection. Her attitude is a lot more "survival of the fittest". [size=1]She hasn't been dressed yet but she will be eventually I promise[/size] Thanks so much, just let me know if there are any issues and please be as free as you want!
@Fennecfox21 I’d like to order some lore, please! If possible, for two dragons (please let me know if you'll only do one!).

Dragon: Sorrows (#60030780) dragon?did=60030780&skin=11663&apparel=23113,31070,30837,28019,30833,30835,23114,30838&xt=dressing.png
Lore type: Short
Any ideas for the lore: Not really, other than that I'd love for it to connect him with his mate Lamentations in some way!
Other: He's my main coli derg, so his personality is quite tough and serious, with touches of warmth towards those he holds dear + those weaker than him.

Dragon: Lamentations (#47898652) dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=1cf2bdd07fef84083c1d7866b83162405c0e83e9&dummyext=prev.png
Lore type: Short
Any ideas for the lore: Not really, other than that I'd love for it to connect him with her mate Sorrows in some way!
Other: She's also a coli derg that tends to be on the serious side, and really isn't good with showing affection. Her attitude is a lot more "survival of the fittest". She hasn't been dressed yet but she will be eventually I promise

Thanks so much, just let me know if there are any issues and please be as free as you want!
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23