Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RosyWave's Art [temp closed]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
She look stunning thank you! :D No worries at all! She's perfect, thank you!
She look stunning thank you! :D No worries at all! She's perfect, thank you!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum @JinxedKarma @Disillusionist @Dracatus @FlaugaRisa @Horses @LordCorvidae @Silkiemoon @SarcasticHawke @Bluebird88 @lightslikestars @Tempered @Philli @Elfydragon @Peculiarity @Ishnia @TheRedPaladin @DrakoTheDragon

Hello! It has been several months since I've last opened commissions (typical chronic health stuff), but things are doing better right now so I've decided to open up my usual one (1) slot. I'm feeling more like flat colors, but just about anything goes. You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Swissy @Eebee @Riku114 @MushroomEmpress @PiscesInPiscinam @DeusExAltum @JinxedKarma @Disillusionist @Dracatus @FlaugaRisa @Horses @LordCorvidae @Silkiemoon @SarcasticHawke @Bluebird88 @lightslikestars @Tempered @Philli @Elfydragon @Peculiarity @Ishnia @TheRedPaladin @DrakoTheDragon

Hello! It has been several months since I've last opened commissions (typical chronic health stuff), but things are doing better right now so I've decided to open up my usual one (1) slot. I'm feeling more like flat colors, but just about anything goes. You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Username: DrRain
Reference: 1 2 3 4 5 (Sorry, images had felt too big)
Style: Regular
Bust, Half, or Full: Full
Background: Yes! But for simple or complex... I will leave that up to you! But what I had in mind is something more isolating but in nature... Will expand on that down below
Expression: Something emotionless -not closed off or cold but like they simply feel nothing.
Progress pics? I would love some! Haah, maybe the sketch and then one or two after?
Payment method: Treasure
Anything else? Alright, here we go! So, I got struck by the thought that, really, angels and robots are quite similar and can have the same struggles, aaaand I like d&d soooo… I really wanted to do a warforged not created by mortals but instead by a God to act as an angel! Only problem… they are not an angel. Not a natural one, and they can never be perfect, no matter how much they try. (Which is also why they aren't like. Super strong and instead will start off at a normal level like everyone else)
But dammit, they do try. They try so hard to act like other angels, to only be the unfeeling machine and vessel for their god they were meant to be. And sure, they had to shovel all their feelings deep inside and repress like no one else, but they're totally fine.

Anyhow! For design, I can't really decide if I want the gold look of the 5th picture, or the stone look of the others -maybe you would know which looks better? Either way, glowing white eyes -they got no pupils or irises in there, only pure light. For hair and clothing, I really like the look of the 2nd picture -her hair and robes just look incredibly pretty. Oh, yes, they would have surprisingly soft features -round eyes, button nose, that sort of thing. They were meant to look inviting, at first.

But for background, I was thinking something between the 3rd and 4th image -something that looks both lonely and sad. You can't tell how they feel by their expression, but you sure can by their environment!
For pose… now, that's another thing I'm undecided on xD Stuck between having them reaching up towards the sky, or looking down with a spear in hand -but in both cases, only half their face can be seen.

Aaaand I think that's everything! Wow, this feels like too much. Is it too complicated? I can def change my request, if it is.
Username: DrRain
Reference: 1 2 3 4 5 (Sorry, images had felt too big)
Style: Regular
Bust, Half, or Full: Full
Background: Yes! But for simple or complex... I will leave that up to you! But what I had in mind is something more isolating but in nature... Will expand on that down below
Expression: Something emotionless -not closed off or cold but like they simply feel nothing.
Progress pics? I would love some! Haah, maybe the sketch and then one or two after?
Payment method: Treasure
Anything else? Alright, here we go! So, I got struck by the thought that, really, angels and robots are quite similar and can have the same struggles, aaaand I like d&d soooo… I really wanted to do a warforged not created by mortals but instead by a God to act as an angel! Only problem… they are not an angel. Not a natural one, and they can never be perfect, no matter how much they try. (Which is also why they aren't like. Super strong and instead will start off at a normal level like everyone else)
But dammit, they do try. They try so hard to act like other angels, to only be the unfeeling machine and vessel for their god they were meant to be. And sure, they had to shovel all their feelings deep inside and repress like no one else, but they're totally fine.

Anyhow! For design, I can't really decide if I want the gold look of the 5th picture, or the stone look of the others -maybe you would know which looks better? Either way, glowing white eyes -they got no pupils or irises in there, only pure light. For hair and clothing, I really like the look of the 2nd picture -her hair and robes just look incredibly pretty. Oh, yes, they would have surprisingly soft features -round eyes, button nose, that sort of thing. They were meant to look inviting, at first.

But for background, I was thinking something between the 3rd and 4th image -something that looks both lonely and sad. You can't tell how they feel by their expression, but you sure can by their environment!
For pose… now, that's another thing I'm undecided on xD Stuck between having them reaching up towards the sky, or looking down with a spear in hand -but in both cases, only half their face can be seen.

Aaaand I think that's everything! Wow, this feels like too much. Is it too complicated? I can def change my request, if it is.
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@DrRain Ooh, that's a super interesting concept you've got there! I've definitely got some ideas for that. Don't worry about it being too complicated. I'm excited to work on this! I'll put you down for the slot and send you a sketch soon!
@DrRain Ooh, that's a super interesting concept you've got there! I've definitely got some ideas for that. Don't worry about it being too complicated. I'm excited to work on this! I'll put you down for the slot and send you a sketch soon!
@RosyWave

Is the shop still open/or full?
@RosyWave

Is the shop still open/or full?
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11
This thread has been in a lull lately since my current commission has taken me (a lot) longer than usual, but it's not abandoned! I've had to put commission work on the backburner while I prioritized school, but once that clears up and I finish my current piece, I'll be free to open commissions again. I hope to get back to it in by June at the latest, but ideally sooner than that. Hope that answers your question!
@Catmushroom11
This thread has been in a lull lately since my current commission has taken me (a lot) longer than usual, but it's not abandoned! I've had to put commission work on the backburner while I prioritized school, but once that clears up and I finish my current piece, I'll be free to open commissions again. I hope to get back to it in by June at the latest, but ideally sooner than that. Hope that answers your question!
@RosyWave

Okay thank you!
@RosyWave

Okay thank you!
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@DrRain It's finally done! Sorry for the abnormally long wait but I hope it was worth it! Thank you so much for your continued patience! [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/cemetery-angel-comm.png[/img]
@DrRain It's finally done! Sorry for the abnormally long wait but I hope it was worth it! Thank you so much for your continued patience!

cemetery-angel-comm.png
@RosyWave
Absolutely stunning, I adore it so much! Thank you, it was well worth the wait! <333 It's so incredibly detailed, and it looks so majestic!!! I can't wait to use them in a game <33333
@RosyWave
Absolutely stunning, I adore it so much! Thank you, it was well worth the wait! <333 It's so incredibly detailed, and it looks so majestic!!! I can't wait to use them in a game <33333
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18