Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RosyWave's Art [temp closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @JayChirps @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee

Hey all! It's been a while, but I've got one slot open again! I've done a bit of an overhaul on the prices and examples to try to streamline what I have to offer, plus an overall price change.
I'm back and busy with school, so it'll take a while to get the commission done due to homework and stuff, but I'll try to provide updates if something happens.
As always, you can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
@Eversnow @FierySkies @DragonWarrior333 @Angel614 @Jaderannosaurus @packacz @playerpichu @JayChirps @Sakurawr @Harmonywish @gungal @Sinfirmitas @Swissy @Eebee

Hey all! It's been a while, but I've got one slot open again! I've done a bit of an overhaul on the prices and examples to try to streamline what I have to offer, plus an overall price change.
I'm back and busy with school, so it'll take a while to get the commission done due to homework and stuff, but I'll try to provide updates if something happens.
As always, you can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. Stay safe!
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
@RosyWave Oh I completely understand. Being an artist takes a lot of time in general, not even adding all of the stuff for school and all that. Would it be too much trouble to ask you for a slot for one of my babies? This is her: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62654078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626541/62654078_350.png[/img][/url] Just tell me if it would be too much to ask. Oh yeah, just simple bust with no background would be great. Stay safe!
@RosyWave

Oh I completely understand. Being an artist takes a lot of time in general, not even adding all of the stuff for school and all that. Would it be too much trouble to ask you for a slot for one of my babies? This is her:

62654078_350.png

Just tell me if it would be too much to ask.

Oh yeah, just simple bust with no background would be great. Stay safe!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@PiscesInPiscinam
I can draw her for sure! Would you mind filling out the proper order form so I know exactly what to do?
@PiscesInPiscinam
I can draw her for sure! Would you mind filling out the proper order form so I know exactly what to do?
@RosyWave

Yes, im sorry, I was using my phone. Here we go...

Username: PiscesInPiscinam
Reference: Her name is Yin and she is a assasain
Style: regular please
Bust or Halfbody: Bust
Background: No background please!
Expression: Um... evil? Just give her the face of a killer, maybe half-shrouded in shadow or something...
Progress pics? No, it's fine.
Payment method: Probably treasure, but possibly mixed.
Anything else? This is probably a weird request but can you make her neck not that long? The length her neck looks in the picture (when you see it at first and can't see the full length of her neck) is about the length I imagine. I'm sorry this was probably a pretty weird request...
@RosyWave

Yes, im sorry, I was using my phone. Here we go...

Username: PiscesInPiscinam
Reference: Her name is Yin and she is a assasain
Style: regular please
Bust or Halfbody: Bust
Background: No background please!
Expression: Um... evil? Just give her the face of a killer, maybe half-shrouded in shadow or something...
Progress pics? No, it's fine.
Payment method: Probably treasure, but possibly mixed.
Anything else? This is probably a weird request but can you make her neck not that long? The length her neck looks in the picture (when you see it at first and can't see the full length of her neck) is about the length I imagine. I'm sorry this was probably a pretty weird request...
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@PiscesInPiscinam [img]https://file.garden/ZWpwy44S7Xz2v0LF/commissions/yin-comm.png[/img] Here you go! It was tricky working with all those dark colors; I had to turn my screen brightness all the way up for the shading so i could still see, but it was fun! Thanks for commissioning, hope you like it!
@PiscesInPiscinam

yin-comm.png
Here you go! It was tricky working with all those dark colors; I had to turn my screen brightness all the way up for the shading so i could still see, but it was fun! Thanks for commissioning, hope you like it!
@RosyWave

Oh my goodness its so good! Thank you so much!!!
@RosyWave

Oh my goodness its so good! Thank you so much!!!
IBp6F.gif
Hey all, I seem to be pretty much caught up with homework right now, so I should have time for one (1) quick commission this weekend. Nothing too complicated hopefully; I don't want to leave anyone hanging if I have to prioritize homework again.
Hey all, I seem to be pretty much caught up with homework right now, so I should have time for one (1) quick commission this weekend. Nothing too complicated hopefully; I don't want to leave anyone hanging if I have to prioritize homework again.
Can I grab the slot?

I’ll dill out the form when I get a chance!

I can’t fill it out tonight but I’ll get to this tomorrow. Basically I’m looking for a half body or bust with a background if you’re up for that.
Can I grab the slot?

I’ll dill out the form when I get a chance!

I can’t fill it out tonight but I’ll get to this tomorrow. Basically I’m looking for a half body or bust with a background if you’re up for that.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat
Sure!
@OnyxBat
Sure!
@RosyWave Hi! I would like a halfbody with a background if possible, but if you're too busy I'd completely understand if you'd like to just do a bust or without a background ^^

Username: Harmonwish
Reference: The character I'd like to be drawn is my Jinghua!
Style: regular or lineless
Bust or Halfbody: Halfbody!
Background: Yes if possible but I'd completely understand if you're busy c:
Expression: Soft and longing? c:
Progress pics? I'd like to see the sketch if possible!
Payment method: Treasure
Anything else?She's a relatively gentle girl, whose likes to sing. c: Her nickname is Songbird, and she has a soft spot for apples.

The item on her sash is a dagger that she keeps close to her that was a gift from a friend. If possible I'd like something warm and bright, like she's facing the sun in a field full of flowers? If the field is too hard to draw, maybe she could just have some yellow flowers in her hair or her hands?
@RosyWave Hi! I would like a halfbody with a background if possible, but if you're too busy I'd completely understand if you'd like to just do a bust or without a background ^^

Username: Harmonwish
Reference: The character I'd like to be drawn is my Jinghua!
Style: regular or lineless
Bust or Halfbody: Halfbody!
Background: Yes if possible but I'd completely understand if you're busy c:
Expression: Soft and longing? c:
Progress pics? I'd like to see the sketch if possible!
Payment method: Treasure
Anything else?She's a relatively gentle girl, whose likes to sing. c: Her nickname is Songbird, and she has a soft spot for apples.

The item on her sash is a dagger that she keeps close to her that was a gift from a friend. If possible I'd like something warm and bright, like she's facing the sun in a field full of flowers? If the field is too hard to draw, maybe she could just have some yellow flowers in her hair or her hands?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18